The Last Person to Post Wins - Sarimanok | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Sarimanok

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah cool works by a great artist.
Tommy prolly cux you wasn't active back then?

Quick find yo boy cha and you get 10 Pom points :zomg!
Ah yeah, maybe.. 2012 was a crazy year for sure. :emocat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Ah, back in the day when scav and Imp were white... Then they leveled up their street wisdom.

Ah cool works by a great artist.
Tommy prolly cux you wasn't active back then?

FREE POINTS. Weren't you Rodrigo?

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Got to 3750 sr in OW. But grandmaster is too unrealistic, I better stop.

When you find this by chance and get nostalgic :emocat

This was from 2012... :o Sad to see lots of these faces gone, but also happy to see a bunch still sticking around
Someone should draw a more modern version maybe. Know like nobody on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can not give pompoints :bnah Like one country printing the currency of another.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
When you find this by chance and get nostalgic :emocat

This was from 2012... :o Sad to see lots of these faces gone, but also happy to see a bunch still sticking around
This is so freaking cute! *-*
I cant see gnut though :grumble

Btw, Ive been thinking of a gift for my little sister's birthday. She likes japanese culture in general (yeah, she is in some kind of otaku phase) so I've arranged a meal in a good japanese restaurant, she will probably enjoy it the most. :lmao

Of course she loves manganime too (likes to draw cute chibis and other things lol) but cant stand reading from a screen for very long, so reading manga online is a pain for her.
Thats why I was thinking of giving her the first two volumes of a manga she hasn't read.
Could you please help me a little guys? o/

She likes varied stuff, she might be 12 but enjoys seinen (not too mature themes though). Likes everything that involves shipping and fluff, shonens with engaging plot and entertaining storyline. Doesnt like sad stories, too cheesy things (like the typical shoujo) are a no go for her.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
She likes varied stuff, she might be 12 but enjoys seinen (not too mature themes though). Likes everything that involves shipping and fluff, shonens with engaging plot and entertaining storyline. Doesnt like sad stories, too cheesy things (like the typical shoujo) are a no go for her.
So.. she likes everything?

What are some of her favorite series?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
You can not give pompoints :bnah Like one country printing the currency of another.
:comfort - just thought that it sounded better than "cha points". :XD

Ah, back in the day when scav and Imp were white... Then they leveled up their street wisdom.

FREE POINTS. Weren't you Rodrigo?
Juan vs Rodrigo, who is out of the closet? :lmao

Howwwwww did you remember? :XD
Sundays are so dead here -_=

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn.... son, days doh?
Das deep!

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

Btw, Ive been thinking of a gift for my little sister's birthday. She likes japanese culture in general (yeah, she is in some kind of otaku phase) so I've arranged a meal in a good japanese restaurant, she will probably enjoy it the most. :lmao

Of course she loves manganime too (likes to draw cute chibis and other things lol) but cant stand reading from a screen for very long, so reading manga online is a pain for her.
Thats why I was thinking of giving her the first two volumes of a manga she hasn't read.

This was right before i started hanging...was on the forum for 2yrs before I came to FF.
Thank @Charlie xD
It was 2012

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

Maybe get her a lucky charm?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So.. she likes everything?

What are some of her favorite series?
Well, I know she really liked series like MHA, Attack on Titan or Noragami, she isnt exactly fond of very long series (doesnt like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach...).
I would have to ask her whats her favourite because she takes lots of mangas from the library and binge-reads them in no time, but Ive never seen her strongly fixated on one manga.

Maybe get her a lucky charm?
Nah, I want to give her something she will actively enjoy, the lucky charm would just stay there in her room to never be used. :p

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Fucking morning shift.

Hate when ppl starts caring about minimal and obvious stuff given to them by their good companies, that are also given a lot of it, and me, which usually works in shitty companies that do not give a damn about needs, is lacking exactly that... go to them to ask for it and they say they cannot give because it might lack to other colleagues but are simply lying to not give any of it.:nerve

These half loyal self pretentious fuckers, like companies give a fuck when is time to fire them.

:notrust
@Lambu Is she too young to appreciate Koe no Katachi or Fumetsu?
Koe no katachi is exactly made for ppl with mental age of 10 yrs old, she will like it.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Lambu Is she too young to appreciate Koe no Katachi or Fumetsu?
She already read KnK... loved it, tho she cursed me for the recommendation cause she cried so much through it (shes quite emotional) :sweatdrop
Fumetsu I already own the manga volumes, so she read them :XD

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, I know she really liked series like MHA, Attack on Titan or Noragami, she isnt exactly fond of very long series (doesnt like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach...).
I would have to ask her whats her favourite because she takes lots of mangas from the library and binge-reads them in no time, but Ive never seen her strongly fixated on one manga.

Nah, I want to give her something she will actively enjoy, the lucky charm would just stay there in her room to never be used. :p
Just get her FMA. It's a surefire win ;)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
She already read KnK... loved it, tho she cursed me for the recommendation cause she cried so much through it (shes quite emotional) :sweatdrop
Fumetsu I already own the manga volumes, so she read them :XD
Give her Death Note she might like it
If I be honest I don't quite like your current username, previous one was much better.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The ultimate trump card :hee ... but not in her case :emocat
She already watched FMA Brotherhood so it wouldnt excite her that much.

This is harder than I expected :emobirb
Give her Death Note she might like it
She liked DN anime, but surprisingly so she stopped watching around half of it. Said that the thing was going in circles and Misa annoyed her (lol)