Theory Theory regarding current arc in manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

8MANSid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
25
Country
India
I have a theory for the current arc in the manga i.e I feel that this arc is not only to introduce us to the quirks and personalities of the class B student's but might have also been done to make us care for them, since the UA traitor might be someone from class B. In all the traitor theories people consider class A students and teachers but never seem to consider that it might be someone from class B.
I'm leaning a bit towards Tokage after her quirk reveal since it's excellent for spying.
Some might be wondering how did class B get to where 1A is going to inform LoV so that they could attack USJ. I think Vlad might have told them that it's 1As turn right now and that they will be next. What do you guys feel about this? Is it possible or am I just reaching?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

NoIdeaYet

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
78
Reaction score
93
Age
30
Country
Turkey
That is a plausible theory. But I don't think so. First, Setsuna is a recommended student. I imagine, like Momo and Shoto, she comes from some solid family to enter UA through recommendation and bypass the general exam.
Of course, she could still be a traitor but I just don't think Hori-sensei will give her -or any class B student- enough time and depth to really shock and shake us good when she turns out to be the traitor. I mean, if he dedicated that time to any class B student, I think the traitor plot would be long overdue.
I just feel like traitor would be someone we knew from the start.

If you ask my opinion, I'm leaning towards Tsukauchi.
 

ouija_pye

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
44
Country
United States
Forgive me this is not well formulated just a background thought I have had. So the "traitor" is suspected of giving away the students location in the forest training arc and what else exactly? But just based on that what if the Dabi is a Todoroki theory holds and Dabi has the ability to track Shoto's cell phone like on an old family plan or something or even has bugged the Todoroki house or the Endeavor agency etc. again, I have not made a "Detective "Crazy Wall" on this traitor theory just a thought. I am not even sure at this point in the manga if the traitor idea has been abandoned it doesn't seem a big deal anymore, not enough to introduce all of Class B just to then reveal one as a traitor-to me anyway.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Forgive me this is not well formulated just a background thought I have had. So the "traitor" is suspected of giving away the students location in the forest training arc and what else exactly? But just based on that what if the Dabi is a Todoroki theory holds and Dabi has the ability to track Shoto's cell phone like on an old family plan or something or even has bugged the Todoroki house or the Endeavor agency etc. again, I have not made a "Detective "Crazy Wall" on this traitor theory just a thought. I am not even sure at this point in the manga if the traitor idea has been abandoned it doesn't seem a big deal anymore, not enough to introduce all of Class B just to then reveal one as a traitor-to me anyway.
it's not just this theory that doesn't hold but the traitor being from Class 1-B won't have any impact and won't have thought that Dabi would have bugged or tracked Shoto's phone though has anyone thought that the traitor is related to a member of the League of Villains?
 

ouija_pye

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
44
Country
United States
I have a theory for the current arc in the manga i.e I feel that this arc is not only to introduce us to the quirks and personalities of the class B student's but might have also been done to make us care for them, since the UA traitor might be someone from class B. In all the traitor theories people consider class A students and teachers but never seem to consider that it might be someone from class B.
I'm leaning a bit towards Tokage after her quirk reveal since it's excellent for spying.
Some might be wondering how did class B get to where 1A is going to inform LoV so that they could attack USJ. I think Vlad might have told them that it's 1As turn right now and that they will be next. What do you guys feel about this? Is it possible or am I just reaching?
The attack on USJ happened after the break in at UA right? Where the media all gets to the entrance..I was assuming the villains broke in then after causing the media disturbance and stole the information that the students were going to USJ. I never thought that involved the possible traitor. Why would Vlad or anyone at UA need to infiltrate when they could obtain that info. on their own? The only information that was unknown to many was where the training camp would be. If a traitor was involved with anything it was then-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top