- Joined
- Mar 29, 2018
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
I have a theory for the current arc in the manga i.e I feel that this arc is not only to introduce us to the quirks and personalities of the class B student's but might have also been done to make us care for them, since the UA traitor might be someone from class B. In all the traitor theories people consider class A students and teachers but never seem to consider that it might be someone from class B.
Some might be wondering how did class B get to where 1A is going to inform LoV so that they could attack USJ. I think Vlad might have told them that it's 1As turn right now and that they will be next. What do you guys feel about this? Is it possible or am I just reaching?
I'm leaning a bit towards Tokage after her quirk reveal since it's excellent for spying.
Last edited by a moderator: