It references several things at once, and quite fittingly too.That Viscious-remark he did was kind of funny, I'll admit that.
It references several things at once, and quite fittingly too.That Viscious-remark he did was kind of funny, I'll admit that.

Eneru sama
!Yoyoi
Ore wa... kami.Eneru sama!

I know him from Sheep games I thinkDamn...long time no see.
Where we know you from?
![]()
Lel, I didn’t even see that. My phone usually just shows a still-pic and it says “gif” and I assume it’s what I want.Who gifs a gif with the YT controls still there![]()



And once you have this secretary, maybe I can have her too?I wish i could have a secretary myself.![]()


I had that "feeling" that might be the case in the back of mind xD.Doubt that’s the way Shobu “wants” a secretary..![]()
I guess they want to put much care to it seeing that the animated version was an excellent film. That's a good thing, but I also wanted for them to be unique enough.The cast for the Lion King seem similar to the 90s version. Timon has very big shoes to fill seeing as Nathan Lane was sooo good!![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Realistically thinking it, the only way to get one is by marring a woman with a daddy -owner of his company- and thus getting a high charge on it.And once you have this secretary, maybe I can have her too?
It'd be nice to have someone answer my calls, get my coffee and clean the room as needed.![]()
Realistically thinking it, the only way to get one is by marring a woman with a daddy -owner of his company- and thus getting a high charge on it.
If i get it, gotta bring you with me Char, also i would not be able to fuck her, because i got the job thanks to the marriage that i am supposed to keep... but woman + money > mere woman, so i do not feel bad about it, lets be loyal.
You can get your coffee and i, a sharp woman with a tomboyish attitude that is smart enough to do my job.
