Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait is the link i gave you a dubbed version ? :gwahI thought it was a subbed, but cant check videos are blocked in my country. well dw im the same, as much as possible , i avoid any dubbed version could be French or English, most of them sounds wrong to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So my fave anime female characters would be Olivcier mira armstrong shes the top to me
then theres kagura (Gintama) Phos (Hnk) Rel (Ergo proxy)









ill think over it as i might have forgotten a couple of chars, 2nd part coming Asap ....
Yes, it's a German-dub version, unfortunately. : )

And damn, aside from Phos, I don't know any of these characters. I only know them just by name. :nomoar
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
:wtf

Welcome here, revo. Anyone who posts good fanart in my thread has to keep posting them from time to time. Those are the rules here and you are obliged by law to follow them, since you already posted. : )

Thank you in advance.
Gotcha, rules are rules.

Here some few to celebrate you reading PH o/.



 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
People often wonder how they could make me leave a thread. *Looks above*
There you go.

I want to be Sasori! \o/ (The young looking one not the weird one. :XD)
Good times. (May 2014)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@syx congrats for your wins, im so so happy for you :zomg



just passing here coz' wanted to recommend a manga i just caught its only some 23 chapters so far, and so far loved it a lot @niichan you might get interested too, hopefully :zomg
This is Witch Hat Atelier / Tongari Boushi no Atelier, by Kamomoe Shirahama






















if you can give it a try you shouldnt be disppointed so far, i think. hope it keeps doing that good (only 4 volumes so far)

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@syx congrats for your wins, im so so happy for you :zomg



just passing here coz' wanted to recommend a manga i just caught its only some 23 chapters so far, and so far loved it a lot @niichan you might get interested too, hopefully :zomg
This is Witch Hat Atelier / Tongari Boushi no Atelier, by Kamomoe Shirahama






















if you can give it a try you shouldnt be disppointed so far, i think. hope it keeps doing that good (only 4 volumes so far)

oh that looks very interesting Erin! :zomg Putting it on my to read list, will definitely check it out :blush
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh that looks very interesting Erin! :zomg Putting it on my to read list, will definitely check it out :blush
You wont regret it, i think (it might somehow remind you mahou tsukai). it keeps getting better, also its a seinen which like TPN was nominated for Taisho awards & Kodansha awards, im really enjoying it so far :zomg, i just hope it keeps doing that good.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You wont regret it, i think (it might somehow remind you mahou tsukai). it keeps getting better, also its a seinen which like TPN was nominated for Taisho awards & Kodansha awards, im really enjoying it so far :zomg, i just hope it keeps doing that good.
Well before I can start I promised Asako to read Houseki no Kuni :( Hopefully I won't forget about your rec, there's so much I feel like checking out lately, I think it might be a good idea to make a list :XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well before I can start I promised Asako to read Houseki no Kuni :( Hopefully I won't forget about your rec, there's so much I feel like checking out lately, I think it might be a good idea to make a list :XD
what happened to your name !!? :twitch

oh i thought you were already uptodate with HnK especially when i saw your Japan haul masaka !:gwah
Even the biggest procrastinator in the world (aka me :arf) has almost caught up Hnk ! yare yare :hmph


Well dw, its just a recommandation, its not like you have to read it bc i suggested it, im not that bad :chair
feel free to read it if you want/ whenever you want.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I remembered that I still have a folder with Kuroko no Basket pictures, lol...

so here you go







Akashi-sama. <3 :zomg

But what the hell... since when do you have a KnB folder? :lmao I would have guessed that KnB wouldn't be worth a folder in your eyes. x)

Good times. (May 2014)
I kept my promise though, didn't I?

I got it from @xi0
Okay, I will never get it then. :nomoar
btw grats on the new badges!
Oh thank you a lot, Ahmad. : )
Would be cool to see you play with us too and win those as well. >.>
(inb4 Ahmad comments "nah, nobody likes me here")

@syx congrats for your wins, im so so happy for you :zomg



just passing here coz' wanted to recommend a manga i just caught its only some 23 chapters so far, and so far loved it a lot @niichan you might get interested too, hopefully :zomg
This is Witch Hat Atelier / Tongari Boushi no Atelier, by Kamomoe Shirahama






















if you can give it a try you shouldnt be disppointed so far, i think. hope it keeps doing that good (only 4 volumes so far)

Thank you and congratz to you as well, Erinyes. : )

In regards to Tongari Boushi no Atelier -> sold! :teach

Look what I found, you might like it:
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Akashi-sama. <3 :zomg

But what the hell... since when do you have a KnB folder? :lmao I would have guessed that KnB wouldn't be worth a folder in your eyes. x)


I kept my promise though, didn't I?


Okay, I will never get it then. :nomoar

Oh thank you a lot, Ahmad. : )
Would be cool to see you play with us too and win those as well. >.>
(inb4 Ahmad comments "nah, nobody likes me here")


Thank you and congratz to you as well, Erinyes. : )

In regards to Tongari Boushi no Atelier -> sold! :teach

Look what I found, you might like it:

Thanks syx thats so so adorable ♥ , ill add it to my pics file

Im really glad you picked Atelier :zomg



here some awesome Krone tribute :zomg








found on @suspica_blauer_ @nkys74394& miyasachi_


those sister krone parodies sisterxsister (hxh) and the other is likely boku no hero academia are hilarious.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
syx-kun, didnt know but ive kjust realized that Kamomoe Shirahama is a comic illustrator, besides Tongari, shes the one who draws Dr Aphra comics and other stuff :zomg :

heres some of her arts (all credits due to her ofc check here & https://twitter.com/shirahamakamome
















this from her twitter
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
here some awesome Krone tribute :zomg








found on @suspica_blauer_ @nkys74394& miyasachi_


those sister krone parodies sisterxsister (hxh) and the other is likely boku no hero academia are hilarious.

Totally forgot to reply to this. Those pics cracked me up.



syx-kun, didnt know but ive kjust realized that Kamomoe Shirahama is a comic illustrator, besides Tongari, shes the one who draws Dr Aphra comics and other stuff :zomg :

heres some of her arts (all credits due to her ofc check here & https://twitter.com/shirahamakamome
















this from her twitter
Those are some interesting works. Especially the art style of the last one (Fantastic Beasts) is identical to TBnA. :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@syx who is in your current avatar?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's Satowa Houzuki from Kono Oto Tomare.
The manga is ranked quite high in MAL,also anime coming next spring.

My detective investigation revealed it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ready for the next wave of Sakura pics, big bro? :heh
 
Top