Yes, it's a German-dub version, unfortunately. : )Wait is the link i gave you a dubbed version ?I thought it was a subbed, but cant check videos are blocked in my country. well dw im the same, as much as possible , i avoid any dubbed version could be French or English, most of them sounds wrong to me.
So my fave anime female characters would be Olivcier mira armstrong shes the top to me--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
then theres kagura (Gintama) Phos (Hnk) Rel (Ergo proxy)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ill think over it as i might have forgotten a couple of chars, 2nd part coming Asap ....![]()
And damn, aside from Phos, I don't know any of these characters. I only know them just by name.

I thought it was a subbed, but cant check videos are blocked in my country. well dw im the same, as much as possible , i avoid any dubbed version could be French or English, most of them sounds wrong to me.

)


Hopefully I won't forget about your rec, there's so much I feel like checking out lately, I think it might be a good idea to make a list

) has almost caught up Hnk ! yare yare 

I would have guessed that KnB wouldn't be worth a folder in your eyes. x)


