
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Next on the telenovela - those things only work maybe in fantasy settings. Unless, you have quite the fortune on you.

I didn't know it was 1962And once you have this secretary, maybe I can have her too?
It'd be nice to have someone answer my calls, get my coffee and clean the room as needed.![]()

From my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.I didn't know it was 1962
![]()
Most receptionists or assistants don't get coffee and clean anymore.![]()
I should have used the Elizabeth Moss memeFrom my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.
In all the places I've worked, all the people I know that are.. It's still a glorified handmaiden.

Ah it was a joke ofc but at the same time, i'm a bit old fashioned, not so hip to this "new age" ism.I didn't know it was 1962
![]()
Most receptionists or assistants don't get coffee and clean anymore.![]()

Wow, thanks he's so adorable whilst sleeping! <3<3
But in the telenovelas, women are crafty and clever, and in reality most of them aren't :3
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Next on the telenovela - those things only work maybe in fantasy settings. Unless, you have quite the fortune on you.


It really just depends on the company.From my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.
In all the places I've worked, all the people I know that are.. It's still a glorified handmaiden.
Nope, why?@Organizized does the front door(s) open both ways?
Is it normal for front doors to open to the outside in Sweden?Nope, why?

Hey Elus, good morning. How are you on this very fine but quiet Sunday?
Good morning, Charlie-kunHey Elus, good morning. How are you on this very fine but quiet Sunday?


A great plan for a SunMonday.Good morning, Charlie-kun
It's actually Monday here XP
But I'm doing great. Just gonna stay on the computer for a little while then go and play on the phone. After that, sleep![]()

Ooh, looking interesting. A must have for me for sure. They better confirm she‘s Sterk‘s daughter there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn that looks good. Living the life, Orgz.Getting frosty out!
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I just had to xD@Farfalla love this husbando wars banner.
Never really thought about it, but yeah, pretty much all the doors to all the houses/apartments I can think of open to the outside.Is it normal for front doors to open to the outside in Sweden?
Because that's really weird, and that's only the case here for doors inside the house, the backdoor or maybe the shed or something.
What’s weird about it though?