The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:XD
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Next on the telenovela - those things only work maybe in fantasy settings. Unless, you have quite the fortune on you.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
And once you have this secretary, maybe I can have her too? :worrybunny

It'd be nice to have someone answer my calls, get my coffee and clean the room as needed. :nod
I didn't know it was 1962



Most receptionists or assistants don't get coffee and clean anymore. :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I didn't know it was 1962



Most receptionists or assistants don't get coffee and clean anymore. :lmao
From my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.

In all the places I've worked, all the people I know that are.. It's still a glorified handmaiden.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
From my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.

In all the places I've worked, all the people I know that are.. It's still a glorified handmaiden.
I should have used the Elizabeth Moss meme :lmao
In Canada, the role has changed over the years where receptionists and assistants do actual work. There are some old people who expect that but times have changed mainly due to the economy (can't afford servents) and society. I worked at places where they wanted the servent receptionists but those places were crappy to work with.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't know it was 1962



Most receptionists or assistants don't get coffee and clean anymore. :lmao
Ah it was a joke ofc but at the same time, i'm a bit old fashioned, not so hip to this "new age" ism. :XD

Here’s the pic of your cat you asked for, @Charlie

Wow, thanks he's so adorable whilst sleeping! <3<3
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
:XD
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Next on the telenovela - those things only work maybe in fantasy settings. Unless, you have quite the fortune on you.
But in the telenovelas, women are crafty and clever, and in reality most of them aren't :3
Keeping the faith :cheez
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
From my experience I can say that you're definitely wrong.

In all the places I've worked, all the people I know that are.. It's still a glorified handmaiden.
It really just depends on the company.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Nope, why?
Is it normal for front doors to open to the outside in Sweden?

Because that's really weird, and that's only the case here for doors inside the house, the backdoor or maybe the shed or something.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey Elus, good morning. How are you on this very fine but quiet Sunday?
Good morning, Charlie-kun :hi

It's actually Monday here XP
But I'm doing great. Just gonna stay on the computer for a little while then go and play on the phone. After that, sleep :bedtime
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morning, Charlie-kun :hi

It's actually Monday here XP
But I'm doing great. Just gonna stay on the computer for a little while then go and play on the phone. After that, sleep :bedtime
A great plan for a SunMonday. :nod :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ooh, looking interesting. A must have for me for sure. They better confirm she‘s Sterk‘s daughter there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Getting frosty out! :wtf


Damn that looks good. Living the life, Orgz.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Farfalla love this husbando wars banner.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is it normal for front doors to open to the outside in Sweden?

Because that's really weird, and that's only the case here for doors inside the house, the backdoor or maybe the shed or something.
Never really thought about it, but yeah, pretty much all the doors to all the houses/apartments I can think of open to the outside. :wonder What’s weird about it though?
 
Top