The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
The pests are fucking everywhere now that I started to check every damn corner.

Also I'm prolly high or mildly poisoned from toxic spray.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tfw you learn your boobs will crack during breastfeeding and that wearing bras might cause the skin to come off with them when you undress :shootme
Oh, that's just the icing on the proverbial cake of motherhood.

There's plenty more fun to look forward to, than just a little cracking
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That is definitely not a common thing, the main issue is that they "deflate" after the first months... but cracking and skin deterioration is not normal at all, you dont need to worry about it.

My mom had some kind of soft protections in her bra cause of sensitivity when she had my little sis around, but never had any problems with neither of us. Actually she even avoided bras since they were uncomfortable and an obstacle, a soft dress is better.
Hope so. Tbh the deflating part bugs me but it's fine, I get the natural part of it and will worry about it if anything only later on. Needed to take better care of myself as a whole anyway, so that will also help me with the commitment part o/

But anything with flesh and skin bursting open freaks the hell out of me @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, that's just the icing on the proverbial cake of motherhood.

There's plenty more fun to look forward to, than just a little cracking
I take the "ignorance is a bless" road for now '_'
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Whenever somene askes me if I'm anxious or worried about it and I say that I'm fine, they seem to get engaged in changing that. I'll start saying I'm terrified '-'
It'll be fine! :hug
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I take the "ignorance is a bless" road for now '_'
Good idea - it's always best to keep a few surprises till later.

Like Christmas presents

Too much information now will just make the whole process boring later on
:verily
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:shootme

Oh well ç.ç gory stories to share here later on, for other people's entertainment, I guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It'll be fine! :hug
Saying that after just saying you're high doesn't inspire a lot of credibility Ç_Ç
I take the hug tho <3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tfw you learn your boobs will crack during breastfeeding and that wearing bras might cause the skin to come off with them when you undress :shootme
Both of us never heard of that before this, Google and Lambu seem right when they say it's an uncommon thing.

My mom had some kind of soft protections in her bra cause of sensitivity when she had my little sis around, but never had any problems with neither of us. Actually she even avoided bras since they were uncomfortable and an obstacle, a soft dress is better.
Grace keeps wearing bras, mainly because of her size, but she has these soft pads in them too because otherwise it's just very painful and unbearable. Not wearing a bra just makes her other clothing hurt her, so she doesn't really have a choice either, I guess.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tfw you learn your boobs will crack during breastfeeding and that wearing bras might cause the skin to come off with them when you undress :shootme
That doesn‘t sound good :SOON Is it in the group of problems only women with a bigger chest have or a general thing? :hmm But doubt it‘s that common since I never heard of it, you‘ll be fine Farfy!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:oh
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hope so. Tbh the deflating part bugs me but it's fine, I get the natural part of it and will worry about it if anything only later on. Needed to take better care of myself as a whole anyway, so that will also help me with the commitment part o/

But anything with flesh and skin bursting open freaks the hell out of me @.@
Thats right, think of the changes as something natural that comes and goes later. Also dont stress yourself with weird cases, you will be fine! Look forward to the good things :amuse

Both of us never heard of that before this, Google and Lambu seem right when they say it's an uncommon thing.

Grace keeps wearing bras, mainly because of her size, but she has these soft pads in them too because otherwise it's just very painful and unbearable. Not wearing a bra just makes her other clothing hurt her, so she doesn't really have a choice either, I guess.
Yep that was my mother's case aswell, she had a special soft blue gown but whenever dressed with anything else the pads were a must.

Its not like I know a lot tho, I just ask my mother about this and its quite funny :XD


- Mom, when you had us, did you have issues with breastfeeding?
- Alex, what have you done? :lambirb
- Nothing, Its just curiosity :blushbirb
- Yeah :lambirb
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:slowly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The pests are fucking everywhere now that I started to check every damn corner.

Also I'm prolly high or mildly poisoned from toxic spray.
Berrrrrrnem with fiiiiyahhh!
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Though, there's something to be said for having fun in the Great Outdoors
Why limit yourself to a single setting?

Much better to keep things interesting - keep things exciting
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That doesn‘t sound good :SOON Is it in the group of problems only women with a bigger chest have or a general thing? :hmm But doubt it‘s that common since I never heard of it, you‘ll be fine Farfy!
Idk, I heard those in the maternity classes we took. They were instructing us about what to do if our nipples start to crack lol. Made it sound like it was rather common, and they had pictures of it that made me feel like climbing up the walls x.x Hardy was like "I don't see the big deal" WELL PICTURE THOSE IN YOUR GLANDE @.@
- Mom, when you had us, did you have issues with breastfeeding?
- Alex, what have you done? :lambirb
- Nothing, Its just curiosity :blushbirb
- Yeah :lambirb
:lmao
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Idk, I heard those in the maternity classes we took. They were instructing us about what to do if our nipples start to crack lol. Made it sound like it was rather common, and they had pictures of it that made me feel like climbing up the walls x.x Hardy was like "I don't see the big deal" WELL PICTURE THOSE IN YOUR GLANDE @.@

:lmao
You know what to do if that happens so you're covered. :redface I'm sure there will be a million more things to worry about.
 
Top