The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I would love to know Hardy's opinion about the cracking :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
- Mom, when you had us, did you have issues with breastfeeding?
- Alex, what have you done? :lambirb
- Nothing, Its just curiosity :blushbirb
- Yeah :lambirb
The Lambu-family :lmao Is there a reason why she‘d assume you did something first thing, Lambu? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would love to know Hardy's opinion about the cracking :lmao
->

Hardy was like "I don't see the big deal"
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ve got soooo much manga to catch up on. Been saving up a bit too much I think..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I’m a bit too psyched about the new upcoming Moomin series. Can’t wait to watch it with my son. :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would love to know Hardy's opinion about the cracking :lmao
Why? He's not inhuman nor sees me as his personal inflatable doll '-'




Found my dream company: https://aclima.io/
:emocat
Bye Canada, now I want San Fran ç.ç Time to plan on a big data post grad again.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The Lambu-family :lmao Is there a reason why she‘d assume you did something first thing, Lambu? :lambirb
I wont answer to that question without my lawyer :lambirb


Nah, my mother just likes to be savage sometimes :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The subject matter is indeed a bit “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore”, but the way this article is written makes it my favorite piece of journalism in quite some time.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"Kate Beckinsale is the latest celebrity to try the treatment, which uses a serum derived from babies’ circumcised penises." o.O
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Do say: “EGF therapy is the must-have treatment of 2018.”
Don’t say: “You’re only as old as the harvested baby foreskins you wipe across your face in an attempt to stave off signs of your inevitable death.”

This might be the quote of the year, right here. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing like a little dick on your face before bed:gnut
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
\0/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The subject matter is indeed a bit “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore”, but the way this article is written makes it my favorite piece of journalism in quite some time.


It was a matter of time though, celebs would do anything to cling on to youth in a world where a few wrinkles could mean losing sponsors, roles in films, followers... sad.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden


It was a matter of time though, celebs would do anything to cling on to youth in a world where a few wrinkles could mean losing sponsors, roles in films, followers... sad.
The Four Foreskins of the Apocalypse?
The Four Skins of the Apocalypse?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, why didn’t I think of this sooner?

*a-hem*

A serum made of baby foreskins? Surely there must be lots of... drawbacks. :derp

 
Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I will never ever ask for something funny in this thread.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It isn't the first time women have put crap on their face, in the unending quest for young, beautiful, skin.

I mean, if we are talking disgusting, compared to other masks, the foreskin facial is hardly a vas deferens
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Xadyu
I started watching Damnation...pretty good show.

If anyone is interested in Depression era drama...check it out.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If anyone is interested in Depression era drama...check it out.
I've watched the haunting of the hill house, looks a bit boring at the start, but really liked the series, just not happy with that ending

 
Top