Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lostbelts are the new story chapters, so just to respect anyone here that does not want to be spoiled, I am putting the spoiler tag.
Except on that Horse thing, because what the fuck

ALSO @Jammin , GUESS WHO JUST GOT CONFIRMED AS A SERVANT AND IS IN THIS NEW LOSTBELT?

Assasin Old Man Li Shuwen. Now you can get spooked twice by the same guy in a different form XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And man, do I have nothing to do today outside of xmass farm XD

Also mordred in that trailer is why I tagged you. Fate/Zero for me is the best written fate and if my favorite character was in a FGO Chapter written by him, I´d be pretty happy (Then again what would Urobuchi do with Cu XD)
Your right in hindsight Red Hare should have been a centaur waifu with.. red hair.:cheez
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I can say is I hate you Jammin :emocat
I cannot blame you for that. I would definitely hate me.

I really did not expect to get the Lewd Goddess. Or anything really. I only had like 90 Quartz and 10 tickets and had just managed to get Jalter not long ago. Which I feel like more than used up all the luck I had. So I figured I'd get the summons out of the way. Get some event CE's then go to sleep Rin-less. I was fully resigned to that outcome.

When the very first summon was gold and turned out to be Helena I was already celebrating a bit because I needed an offensive caster. Then another gold, in comes Ishtar herself. Then another gold. And another. And another after that. Then 3 more after that. I'm not sure what the odds are on all that but I'm sure they are minuscule. All on 30 Quartz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On subject other than EX luck bragging, loving the story so far. There isn't much that isn't timelocked but I love that Santa Alter is involved and how hilarious the various Jeannes are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not sure why your worrying about an event that we won't get for a year and half. Besides, I see Moedred in that trailer therefor it will be great.

But granted I'm in a great mood because of burst of EX rank Luck.
I cannot blame you for that. I would definitely hate me.

I really did not expect to get the Lewd Goddess. Or anything really. I only had like 90 Quartz and 10 tickets and had just managed to get Jalter not long ago. Which I feel like more than used up all the luck I had. So I figured I'd get the summons out of the way. Get some event CE's then go to sleep Rin-less. I was fully resigned to that outcome.

When the very first summon was gold and turned out to be Helena I was already celebrating a bit because I needed an offensive caster. Then another gold, in comes Ishtar herself. Then another gold. And another. And another after that. Then 3 more after that. I'm not sure what the odds are on all that but I'm sure they are minuscule. All on 30 Quartz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On subject other than EX luck bragging, loving the story so far. There isn't much that isn't timelocked but I love that Santa Alter is involved and how hilarious the various Jeannes are.
It really gives me the impression that they could be (a little disfunctional) family
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey guys, I know its a while in the future, but we now have Bond levels 11-15, tho they need to be unlocked with a "Bond-Grail".

Who do you guys gonna Bond-Grail?

Me, its totally Tamamo.
I mean I like Cu more, but considering Tamamo´s overall flexibility (ie more uses more bond), and that shes best waifu, I will go with her.
PS: First level of Bond 11 Tama needs 1,000,900 bond points (for comparison, her level 10 bond needs 370).

BUT

PSS: Every level from Bond 11 to 15 gives 30 Quartz.
It is currently unknow if Bond 15 gives something extra as there is no way of achiving it right now (Every bond level is a grail)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I cannot blame you for that. I would definitely hate me.

I really did not expect to get the Lewd Goddess. Or anything really. I only had like 90 Quartz and 10 tickets and had just managed to get Jalter not long ago. Which I feel like more than used up all the luck I had. So I figured I'd get the summons out of the way. Get some event CE's then go to sleep Rin-less. I was fully resigned to that outcome.

When the very first summon was gold and turned out to be Helena I was already celebrating a bit because I needed an offensive caster. Then another gold, in comes Ishtar herself. Then another gold. And another. And another after that. Then 3 more after that. I'm not sure what the odds are on all that but I'm sure they are minuscule. All on 30 Quartz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On subject other than EX luck bragging, loving the story so far. There isn't much that isn't timelocked but I love that Santa Alter is involved and how hilarious the various Jeannes are.
Yeah that's some insane EX luck right there, I fear I'm just not an exactly lucky guy... bc with the sole exception of Nero Bride, I only pull 5* easily when I don't really care that much.
Ofc your luck tempted me and I bought some quartz... gold card, Suanzang... rate-up is a lie :emocat But oh well, I feel like I really need to start chilling more and just accept when I don't get the Servant I want. Everything else just leads me to spending more money and regretting it afterwards, which is just a not so great feeling, even if I'm far from being a whale :XD

Event is enjoyable so far, indeed. Jeanne sister interactions are hilarious, and Jeanne Lily seems like a funny Santa : D
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It really gives me the impression that they could be (a little disfunctional) family
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey guys, I know its a while in the future, but we now have Bond levels 11-15, tho they need to be unlocked with a "Bond-Grail".

Who do you guys gonna Bond-Grail?

Me, its totally Tamamo.
I mean I like Cu more, but considering Tamamo´s overall flexibility (ie more uses more bond), and that shes best waifu, I will go with her.
PS: First level of Bond 11 Tama needs 1,000,900 bond points (for comparison, her level 10 bond needs 370).

BUT

PSS: Every level from Bond 11 to 15 gives 30 Quartz.
It is currently unknow if Bond 15 gives something extra as there is no way of achiving it right now (Every bond level is a grail)
I don't know. That's a LOT of bond points. Maybe if there is an effective way to grind more bond points one day.

Obviously, I'd like to max bond a ton of servants. Mordred, Jalter, Ishtar, Tamamo, Raikou, Summer Martha, Carmilla. But I never grind bond because the goal is too far away. So I just tend to ignore it and be happy when they go up levels but am never really aware of that side of the game.

Yeah that's some insane EX luck right there, I fear I'm just not an exactly lucky guy... bc with the sole exception of Nero Bride, I only pull 5* easily when I don't really care that much.
Ofc your luck tempted me and I bought some quartz... gold card, Suanzang... rate-up is a lie :emocat But oh well, I feel like I really need to start chilling more and just accept when I don't get the Servant I want. Everything else just leads me to spending more money and regretting it afterwards, which is just a not so great feeling, even if I'm far from being a whale :XD

Event is enjoyable so far, indeed. Jeanne sister interactions are hilarious, and Jeanne Lily seems like a funny Santa : D
Suanzang!! She's a pretty awesome consolation prize. Probably my #1 targeted servant left right now.

Though, yeah, as kind as she's been lately the RNGoddess can be harsh mistress. Fortunately loli-Jalter is there to console us with her adorable attempts at villainy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't know. That's a LOT of bond points. Maybe if there is an effective way to grind more bond points one day.

Obviously, I'd like to max bond a ton of servants. Mordred, Jalter, Ishtar, Tamamo, Raikou, Summer Martha, Carmilla. But I never grind bond because the goal is too far away. So I just tend to ignore it and be happy when they go up levels but am never really aware of that side of the game.

Suanzang!! She's a pretty awesome consolation prize. Probably my #1 targeted servant left right now.

Though, yeah, as kind as she's been lately the RNGoddess can be harsh mistress. Fortunately loli-Jalter is there to console us with her adorable attempts at villainy.
Well I would trade with Ishar if I could... :XD but I agree, the only other one I would've preferred to pull (besides Ishtar) is Jack, simply bc I lack a very good single targets Assassin. Besides that, Drake or Mordred would've been great too, but no point in dreaming :lmao
Maybe next time, like with Jalter.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I would trade with Ishar if I could... :XD but I agree, the only other one I would've preferred to pull (besides Ishtar) is Jack, simply bc I lack a very good single targets Assassin. Besides that, Drake or Mordred would've been great too, but no point in dreaming :lmao
Maybe next time, like with Jalter.
My last main need was Archer. The free servants were filling the role (ignores Emiya's existence) but their is just no substitute for having servants you really like filling that spot. Now I feel like I have at least one of those in every class. Especially since Helena helps address my lack of any Caster Damage dealer aside from Liz.

The next thing I could use, and is part of the reason I want Suanzang so much, are some more options for Arts teams. The vast majority of servants I've got are Buster servants. Which is great but I feel like Arts teams are the most fun to build and play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No Sammy. I find it's best to blame others for such things whenever possible.
Okay scratch what I said about you scuffing my rolls haha, Ishtar came home today in a single pull after I did a 10 pull in Round 2. Now I have some quartz left over for Scathach next time she comes around (no point in rolling for merlin when there'll be hundreds of NP5 ones around haha).

I have TWO MLB Banquet CE. I can´t stand seeing this anymore
That's rough man :emocat May RNG give you some good stuff soon!
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay scratch what I said about you scuffing my rolls haha, Ishtar came home today in a single pull after I did a 10 pull in Round 2. Now I have some quartz left over for Scathach next time she comes around (no point in rolling for merlin when there'll be hundreds of NP5 ones around haha).



That's rough man :emocat May RNG give you some good stuff soon!
Thanks, but as I showcased, I am grateful to this year RNG.
I actually want to level up some of the skills of people like Iskandar and Ozy, who STILL NEEDS SOME PAGES (Isk is 8/6/6, Ozy is 7/8/10), so maybe this timeout of rng luck is good

On that note, 40 Expert node (the first 40 ap) of the event drops seeds like crazy, started with 2 now with 45.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks, but as I showcased, I am grateful to this year RNG.
I actually want to level up some of the skills of people like Iskandar and Ozy, who STILL NEEDS SOME PAGES (Isk is 8/6/6, Ozy is 7/8/10), so maybe this timeout of rng luck is good

On that note, 40 Expert node (the first 40 ap) of the event drops seeds like crazy, started with 2 now with 45.
Haha fair call, I should do a list like that even though I've only been playing since April when it came out in Aus.

Gotta be thankful for my 5 stars in Kintoki, Medb, Jeanne, Nero Bride and now the wonderful Ishtar, and fingers crossed they'll be joined by Scathach soon. To the 4 stars who came to my call whether I wanted them to or not, Saberlot, Rama, Seigfried who could be a RMP, Nero, Tristan, Summer Kiyohime, Summer Mordred, Astolfo, Martha, Nursery Rhyme, Emiyassassin, Carmilla, Ibaraki, Beowulf, Fran, Tamacat, Lancelot and Heracles, thank you for your sirvice too. And also a thank you to that one Fionn that spooked me recently on the scathach banner, you shall serve me well as a Rare Mana Prism.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay scratch what I said about you scuffing my rolls haha, Ishtar came home today in a single pull after I did a 10 pull in Round 2. Now I have some quartz left over for Scathach next time she comes around (no point in rolling for merlin when there'll be hundreds of NP5 ones around haha).
Glad loli-Jalter Santa didn't let you down. Now you can join me in bringing down the righteous fury of the goddess of lewd upon every Saber in the game. 3 turn cooldown manaburst FTW!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I just realized skill maxing Ishtar is going mean I'll be doing some epic grinding in this event. May try to compete with Kato's insanity as I need about 30-ish gold archer gems. Do I have it in me to grind through my 80ish goldy apples and 80ish silver apples in the 3 day prime farming window? Probably not, but I intend to try.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How many boxes are you at @Kato756?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Glad loli-Jalter Santa didn't let you down. Now you can join me in bringing down the righteous fury of the goddess of lewd upon every Saber in the game. 3 turn cooldown manaburst FTW!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I just realized skill maxing Ishtar is going mean I'll be doing some epic grinding in this event. May try to compete with Kato's insanity as I need about 30-ish gold archer gems. Do I have it in me to grind through my 80ish goldy apples and 80ish silver apples in the 3 day prime farming window? Probably not, but I intend to try.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How many boxes are you at @Kato756?
9th box

Farming the node that gives Seeds (until the last one is released today) is not the most efficient to get the Socks, and I am in dire need of seeds.
Tho Jalter decided to pity me and I already got 2 CEs

TOMORROW, thank the gods, I don´t have anything. Time to raise my Madness Enchament (Farming) to EX.
Need 80.000.000 QP pretty much for all of Iskandar skills.
Also getting Octuplet crystals does not hurt

And yah all, hows Jalter treating you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Does anyone here have a max bond Heracles?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No CE drops for me yet. I'm also on box 9 mainly because I needed 15 more lamps for Ishtar's skills. So I was grinding the level 90 mission to get those.

And you know who a great Evil Assassin is? One of my favorites, Carmilla.:pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also seems like this is the perfect event for somebody who needs seeds. The ultimate mission for farming socks has the same drop rate of seeds as that earlier mission. And after all the farming we're going to do of that we should be swimming in Seeds, Chains, and Dragon Scales.

I'm even more motivated to go full degenerate grinding on that mission since I realized that after we clear the shop the QP tradein for the 5 chocolate rolls we get in each box is going to be an additional 2.5 million QP. So we'll be netting 8.7 million QP per box in addition to everything else. Which is even more than the first last years event.:zomg
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The ultimate mission for farming socks has the same drop rate of seeds as that earlier mission.

I'm even more motivated to go full degenerate grinding on that mission since I realized that after we clear the shop the QP tradein for the 5 chocolate rolls we get in each box is going to be an additional 2.5 million QP. So we'll be netting 8.7 million QP per box in addition to everything else. Which is even more than the first last years event.:zomg
Pretty much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No CE drops for me yet. I'm also on box 9 mainly because I needed 15 more lamps for Ishtar's skills. So I was grinding the level 90 mission to get those.

And you know who a great Evil Assassin is? One of my favorites, Carmilla.:pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also seems like this is the perfect event for somebody who needs seeds. The ultimate mission for farming socks has the same drop rate of seeds as that earlier mission. And after all the farming we're going to do of that we should be swimming in Seeds, Chains, and Dragon Scales.

I'm even more motivated to go full degenerate grinding on that mission since I realized that after we clear the shop the QP tradein for the 5 chocolate rolls we get in each box is going to be an additional 2.5 million QP. So we'll be netting 8.7 million QP per box in addition to everything else. Which is even more than the first last years event.:zomg
I did level my Carmila, but her skills are 1/1/1. Is yours maxed?
 
Top