Kinda. I like it but, I keep getting new usernames ideas...Least favorite?
![]()



Normal as usual o/Hello Elusia from Thursday . How is the future?![]()
What kind of names? I'm very curious to what you're getting.Kinda. I like it but, I keep getting new usernames ideas...
I didn't go there because I don't like to beat on dead horses.Yeah, and @Organizized being @Ustegius, that blew my mind.
My wife’s a vegan, I gotta compensate by beating some proverbial dead horses from time to time.I didn't go there because I don't like to beat on dead horses.![]()
they may rise from the dead, who knows?I didn't go there because I don't like to beat on dead horses.![]()
Here is a couple of them:What kind of names? I'm very curious to what you're getting.
Those are great names!Here is a couple of them:
Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn
That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...

Its understandable, @Pat should find us some code for revolving usernames.Here is a couple of them:
Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn
That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...


Those all suck.Here is a couple of them:
Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn
That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
Those are great names!![]()

Well, at least it does refrain me from changing usernames ever 10 minutes so, it helps.Its understandable, @Pat should find us some code for revolving usernames.
I thought of Tha God Cha for some-whiles.
Although I kind prefer / like the current one (lost inme) .![]()
I will try harder...Those all suck.

Here is a couple of them:
Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn
That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...

they're truly bad, awoken eyes? lol
How about "Echoes in Oblivion"? I must have bad taste...they're truly bad, awoken eyes? lol
