The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
What kind of names? I'm very curious to what you're getting.
Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
Those are great names! :yay
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
Its understandable, @Pat should find us some code for revolving usernames. :nod

I thought of Tha God Cha for some-whiles.

Although I kind prefer / like the current one (lost in me) . :nod

Happy bday @Hardy, wishing you an asumzauce festivities.

Gargh typing on fones.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
Those all suck.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
:cookiestare
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
All solid.. titles, but not for as an username.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
awoken eyes could've been the name Naruto author was looking for lol
 
Top