- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Not saying the MHA will rise even more. But I remember a bunch of people saying “I can’t see MHA’s getting any higher” during season 2 and season 1
Asking the real question here. But didn't they say something like only top30 will be release instead of top50 from this year?So, do we have an idea when we'll receive the top 50?
Don’t really think it’ll be an issue for at least another two to three years considering we already have roughly half of what would be season 5s content based on how they’ve been adapting the series so far. They’ve barely gained on the manga since they started adapting it all those years ago - at least in regards to chapter count, since the anime started when the manga was at chapter 84 (We already had the content for the first half of season 3 before the anime even began), and as of now, we’re pretty much at 84 chapters ahead of where season 3 ended. If Horikoshi could produce the 48 or whatever full length chapters every year, then they’d theoretically never catch up at their pace. Even if his production has dropped significantly, there’s still a massive buffer because of that. That said, they could all but resolve this issue by doing new seasons every 15-18 months instead of 12 when the time comes to it.I would say that MHA sales will start to level out next year... but I feel like I've been saying that for almost 2 years and they're still slowly growing.
I think S4, will be a bit better received than S3. Sure, the Overhaul arc has issues, but I think the content in the latter half of the season is better than S3's. S3 felt very top-heavy in the quality of the story. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if another anime movie has, or will be, green lit soon.
I do feel some uncertainty with MHA's anime whenever it comes to post-S4. Chapters are becoming a lot shorter. I wonder how long Bones will be able to keep their current schedule sustainable after next year.
Inject this DOOM shit into my fucking veins.
Yeah, a lot were skeptical. It was quite obvious that MHA would keep growing because All Might vs AFO was the biggest fight in the story, and still is so far. It's why I personally feel MHA won't grow anymore now. The arc that followed was good but nowhere near the level of intensity that one fight had.Not saying the MHA will rise even more. But I remember a bunch of people saying “I can’t see MHA’s getting any higher” during season 2 and season 1
People will keep saying this until they're eventually right, and then act like they knew all along, as if a series doesn't eventually decline anyway. "See, I told you guys this time!"Not saying the MHA will rise even more. But I remember a bunch of people saying “I can’t see MHA’s getting any higher” during season 2 and season 1
Animation is a whole different medium than manga.Yeah, a lot were skeptical. It was quite obvious that MHA would keep growing because All Might vs AFO was the biggest fight in the story, and still is so far. It's why I personally feel MHA won't grow anymore now. The arc that followed was good but nowhere near the level of intensity that one fight had.
Then again, if the studio can turn that around and make it better (which is what anime usually do), you never know. But there will be a stopping point for MHA's momentum and it'll come sooner than what some think, just like all other series.
Whether or not MHA stays consistent after that with same level of sales is up to its story and how it keeps readers and viewers interested.
There's a reason why One Piece hasn't been able to keep the additional 1.2 million readers from it's peak. The arcs so far aside from maybe the last 30 chapters or so were below par (even though they were entertaining in their own way) and just hasn't been able to keep everyone in it.
It'll lose its momentum from School Festival but I actually liked that arc unlike the License Exam so we'll see. There's always the chance that it'll end at the Pro Hero arc which would be a great arc to end the season on and leave Deku's dream as a kicker to watch the next season.Animation is a whole different medium than manga.
Fans of MHA will get just as hype for the Overhaul Arc fights as long as they have incredible animation(which they probably will). It's an action packed arc.
TBH i think S4 will have a stronger reception than 3 based on it being a long action filled arc, and won't lose it's momentum from a less received arc like the Provisional license arc
How long would the Overhaul Arc take? i'd image it'll definitely be longer than 1 Cour. 16/17ish episodes.It'll lose its momentum from School Festival but I actually liked that arc unlike the License Exam so we'll see. There's always the chance that it'll end at the Pro Hero arc which would be a great arc to end the season on and leave Deku's dream as a kicker to watch the next season.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ahahahahhaha.....Wow no BC, I'm sure with the digital sales it would be second.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Always said, if there will be, it will be for the Tokyo Olympics or at least close to the event.I hope there's a new Haikyuu anime at some point, there's clearly still a large fanbase for it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And what's the problem with the shorter chapters? So much can do as with the License Exam and stretch it all out with some fillers. The problem in my opinion lies in the content.I do feel some uncertainty with MHA's anime whenever it comes to post-S4. Chapters are becoming a lot shorter. I wonder how long Bones will be able to keep their current schedule sustainable after next year.