ZanQ Reebi chan, send it my way. Cha has a McDonald's around the corner....I have homemade chicken broth in my freezer. Best remedy![]()
.ZanQ Reebi chan, send it my way. Cha has a McDonald's around the corner....I have homemade chicken broth in my freezer. Best remedy![]()
.
Canada Post is on strikeZanQ Reebi chan, send it my way. Cha has a McDonald's around the corner.....
McD's has comfort food
Do you have Uber Eats?Yea, weird right? I bought them in the cheapest store here, she invited.Raw?
![]()

Same Charles. Put up a fight!
On the path to being sick, resistance... hope its not futile.................![]()

There there....Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.
All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid![]()

Hey there future Elsu,
There there....![]()
, how you do?Doing so Gry, doing so, think I caught it from @destiny4ever via the inter-web.Same Charles. Put up a fight!



Easy, if they are close by, drop in, drop out, leave a bday card, do the usual greets. Say you left something behind and e x i t.Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.
All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid![]()

Just studying for my college entrance exams. They're on Sunday, so I have to study a lot o/Hey there future Elsu,, how you do?
Just studying for my college entrance exams. They're on Sunday, so I have to study a lot o/
Though lately, I've been getting chest pains. I shrugged it off, since they come and go, but I am worried.


.Nah, I barely leave the house as it is and I promised quite some time ago, actually got a babysitter and everything. It's a hour (or bit longer) drive, they're picking us up and one of them is dropping us off again.Easy, if they are close by, drop in, drop out, leave a bday card, do the usual greets. Say you left something behind and e x i t.![]()

Searching on things like chest pains already stresses me out
Hmmm wouldn't not shrug off chest pains, maybe its from stress you're going trough.
But it is worth checking out as there can be a lot of factors involved (don't put these kinds of things off).
Try to figure out a way to relax as much as you can despite /during the stress.
Good luck on the test, but on Sunday? That should be a .... national crime.
You tell them Charlie said never ever, eveeerr have test on sundays, because thats's Charlie's funday, which means international holiday![]()
.




Start a fight with your ol'lady....problem solved.Nah, I barely leave the house as it is and I promised quite some time ago, actually got a babysitter and everything. It's a hour (or bit longer) drive, they're picking us up and one of them is dropping us off again.
But yesterday I finally played Red Dead Redemption Online with @Stormsfury, and that's legit all I want to do now. We're doing a lot of work in-house currently, but I'm just sighing and getting sad because I could spend that time playing RDRO.![]()

Whoa.. whoa.. Stop right there. I ain't got a death wish bro. My wife's hormonal as fuck these days, and the woman who's having the birthday party is also in her third trimester.Start a fight with your ol'lady....problem solved.
![]()
You might meet new friends or see people you haven't seen in a while. Games are fun but spending offline time with people is irreplaceable.Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.
All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid![]()

Fair enough xDWhoa.. whoa.. Stop right there. I ain't got a death wish bro. My wife's hormonal as fuck these days, and the woman who's having the birthday party is also in her third trimester.
I ain't starting a goddamn riot!![]()
Xad right now:You might meet new friends or see people you haven't seen in a while. Games are fun but spending offline time with people is irreplaceable.![]()
You might meet new friends or see people you haven't seen in a while. Games are fun but spending offline time with people is irreplaceable.![]()