The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have homemade chicken broth in my freezer. Best remedy :)
ZanQ Reebi chan, send it my way. Cha has a McDonald's around the corner.... :notlikethis.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Ohhh, lucky!
Kind of raw french fries without salt but lots of mayonnaise coming from my junkie friend for late snack.

I am so loved... and she was so anxiousxD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Raw?
:worrybunny
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
ZanQ Reebi chan, send it my way. Cha has a McDonald's around the corner.... :notlikethis.
Canada Post is on strike :sad McD's has comfort food :) Do you have Uber Eats?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Yea, weird right? I bought them in the cheapest store here, she invited.
Like when frying them, they took it right away of the boiling oil.

My tummy hurts a little right now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.

All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi

There there.... :comfort
Hey there future Elsu, :hi, how you do?

Same Charles. Put up a fight!
Doing so Gry, doing so, think I caught it from @destiny4ever via the inter-web. :arf
But its kicking my arse quite a bit, doesn't help sometimes when you have asthma. :faint
But trust me, I am taking all them purple pills! :sexyarf

Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.

All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid
Easy, if they are close by, drop in, drop out, leave a bday card, do the usual greets. Say you left something behind and e x i t. :nod
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey there future Elsu, :hi, how you do?
Just studying for my college entrance exams. They're on Sunday, so I have to study a lot o/
Though lately, I've been getting chest pains. I shrugged it off, since they come and go, but I am worried.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just studying for my college entrance exams. They're on Sunday, so I have to study a lot o/
Though lately, I've been getting chest pains. I shrugged it off, since they come and go, but I am worried.
:comfort
Hmmm wouldn't not shrug off chest pains, maybe its from stress you're going trough.
But it is worth checking out as there can be a lot of factors involved (don't put these kinds of things off).
Try to figure out a way to relax as much as you can despite /during the stress.

Good luck on the test, but on Sunday? That should be a .... national crime. :nah
You tell them Charlie said never ever, eveeerr have test on sundays, because thats's Charlie's funday, which means international holiday :nod :nod.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Easy, if they are close by, drop in, drop out, leave a bday card, do the usual greets. Say you left something behind and e x i t. :nod
Nah, I barely leave the house as it is and I promised quite some time ago, actually got a babysitter and everything. It's a hour (or bit longer) drive, they're picking us up and one of them is dropping us off again.

But yesterday I finally played Red Dead Redemption Online with @Stormsfury, and that's legit all I want to do now. We're doing a lot of work in-house currently, but I'm just sighing and getting sad because I could spend that time playing RDRO. :lmao
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:comfort
Hmmm wouldn't not shrug off chest pains, maybe its from stress you're going trough.
But it is worth checking out as there can be a lot of factors involved (don't put these kinds of things off).
Try to figure out a way to relax as much as you can despite /during the stress.

Good luck on the test, but on Sunday? That should be a .... national crime. :nah
You tell them Charlie said never ever, eveeerr have test on sundays, because thats's Charlie's funday, which means international holiday :nod :nod.
Searching on things like chest pains already stresses me out :s
That aside, maybe it really is from stress, since my job immersion subject, thesis, and my other studies, including college, have been clouding my head. The HW doesn't really help either. But I try my best to be calm and relaxed by taking breaks and stretching. If the stress isn't the main factor though and the pain still strive, then I'm going to be really worried :emocat

Thank you! I'll do my best! :hug
And sure, I'll keep that in mind :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, I barely leave the house as it is and I promised quite some time ago, actually got a babysitter and everything. It's a hour (or bit longer) drive, they're picking us up and one of them is dropping us off again.

But yesterday I finally played Red Dead Redemption Online with @Stormsfury, and that's legit all I want to do now. We're doing a lot of work in-house currently, but I'm just sighing and getting sad because I could spend that time playing RDRO. :lmao
Start a fight with your ol'lady....problem solved.
:cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Start a fight with your ol'lady....problem solved.
:cookiehand
Whoa.. whoa.. Stop right there. I ain't got a death wish bro. My wife's hormonal as fuck these days, and the woman who's having the birthday party is also in her third trimester.

I ain't starting a goddamn riot!
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Kind made a promise to join a birthday party later tonight of a friend of my wife.

All I want to do is play Red Dead Redemption Online... Why did I do something so stupid
You might meet new friends or see people you haven't seen in a while. Games are fun but spending offline time with people is irreplaceable. :redface
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whoa.. whoa.. Stop right there. I ain't got a death wish bro. My wife's hormonal as fuck these days, and the woman who's having the birthday party is also in her third trimester.

I ain't starting a goddamn riot!
Fair enough xD
 
Top