The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
I miss Hotarubi:awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Its a manga you have to read very slowly to grasp the set up, but its a very unique isekai manga. o/



I mean, its alright if he's soft or simple minded, its kind of realistic that he's not straightforward like every typical MC, but I can't understand why... just why is he so dumb?! :XD

Situation ----> Teiten changes the net and erases Ginshu and Kon's memories (and pretty much everyone else save a few like Tsuurume), Kuchiha is away with other guys and you might not see her again, Bonten is sleeping and could be like that for weeks, the only side that wants to help the Unwritten page and not "use it" is the demon side (Superpigeon and Tsuyukusa).
Toki's response ----> Ah no worries,thinking about all this is not my style, it will get alright on its own. I wont team up with the Demons but... Hey! I will stick with them cause they are the only ones who take care of me. Lets tell the new Ginshu that was put there by Teiten that I sympathize with the Ayakashi, she and the Anti-demon force will surely follow me!

Oh and when he's captured by the Shrine people (of course): - Superpigeon and Tsuyu come to the rescue but... Hey! Benitobi said she knows Ginshu was replaced, I'll follow her, fuck the people that came to save me! \o/

I get that his naivity and easy-going behaviour is a way for the story to develop, but his train of thoughts is borderline irrational.
I also dont get how is he so calm all the time with the exception of a direct crisis, whatever kind of person you are: If there's a god out there changing history at his will, you wont just stay waiting for something to pop up... Its even said that if you dont take posture the world is going to end. How in the world can you be smiling and brushing it off?
To quote Tsuyukusa: "I dont know if you are fucking with me or you are just plain stupid" Holy cow, my exact thoughts, wtf Toki...

It seems the last talk with Ginshu in that "dream" managed to take him out of that ignorance loophole in which he was, but I wont confirm it till I've seen proper actions.
I so hope Bonten wakes up soon ._.
"Isekai" '-' TIL

Tbh I picked it up again to re-read 'cause I missed some chapters and my memory is a blackhole xD
Even in the SnK subsection I'm often asking people things again and going back to chapters... and with Amatsuki it's been too many years.
Funnily enough, even in the part I'm currently re-read (around chap 15), Toki is the exact same thing xD Driving Bonten nuts 'cause he acts as if the demons were there more like to be his assets than actual allies he would commit to. He also keeps remarking how he feels powerless and lost and doesn't know what to do, that he can try random stuff and that if "welp, they didn't work out", it's fine, 'cause that was to be expected alrdy lmao. Idk what's his deal with Bonten&co. It's not 'cause he feels uncomfortable around the youkais, he's fine with Kuchiha. I guess the author just tries to portrait with many stretches how passive he is when he feels something is too complex or beyond his capabilities, and that's prolly connected to what's going on in his actual world.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
>enters a thread full of ppl scared of pregnant woman

Meh...



...



Well, i respect them... but am not scared:leaving
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ofc you're not scared...you don't have one:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ugh. Seems we’ve got some mice or rats in the walls...
Beeeern them but not the house with fi-----aaaaayyyyyaaaaaaah~ ! :nod


Pls bern them for the royalty! :nod
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Nah, do not kill them.
Just include cats to the family.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, do not kill them.
Just include cats to the family.
yes, yes, cats can help but then when they're done/// proceed with the burning. :nod :nod

Speaking of pussies, manage to snap a pic of one i saw the other day. Although I see them on the regular, i rarely get a chance to snap a pic.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yes, yes, cats can help but then when they're done/// proceed with the burning. :nod :nod

Speaking of pussies, manage to snap a pic of one i saw the other day. Although I see them on the regular, i rarely get a chance to snap a pic.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mi broda. :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whatya say star?
Tings gud?
 
Top