WRONGU
You're a pyromaniac, so of course you'd like the fiery one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah in game. It's what Rav said, due to the colors, Lunar looks dull, imo. The ultimate of the Solar one looks so pwetty *-*You mean in-game? I thought I'd prefer Lunar but Solar is just so cool looking too. Almost like a Ringed Knight.
The glowing after you use it is cool on both, but maybe Solar "pops" more... idk, I like the color scheme of both. Happy I don't have to choose.Yeah in game. It's what Rav said, due to the colors, Lunar looks dull, imo. The ultimate of the Solar one looks so pwetty *-*
Who the hell needs starbucks wifi for porn?Fuck, starbucks will start to block porn sites... 26k signs to get the motion.
Fuck those ppl.
Porn is life, mate D:Who the hell needs starbucks wifi for porn?


For sure. Everytime we’re at any Starbucks (or the like) in London I see some new dude who’s obviously been sitting at his table since they opened, occasionally grabbing an employee saying “uh, the WiFi seems to be running a bit slower than three hours ago” or “uh, can you turn the music down a bit maybe?”, making demands like they’re real customers.YES!
Finally a rage train I can get aboard.
Though, it isn't so much the porn, per se, nor what anyone is watching - porn is far less offensive to me than many things on the internet.
What annoys me is people buying one tiny coffee, then spending the whole fucking day in the Starbucks - sipping their [now] stone-cold coffee and occasionally looking up from their screen to see how packed the cafe is (and probably deriving some sick sense of satisfaction that no one else can find a table to [as one might imagine someone would want to do in a coffee house] enjoy their coffee/cake).
If it takes banning porn to free up some tables, then it's a start - though, I'd rather just ban everyone that is not actually drinking or eating something.

This does not makes sense D:The notion that someone is trying to get some quick work done while having their coffee
...
but the bandwidth is all hogged due to people browsing porn.... it's turning me downright puritanical![]()
I never expect something from you, but you still dissapoint me D:Call me old fashioned, but if someone wants to watch porn in public I think it should be through their own data plan.![]()
You are a cop at heart D:YES!
Finally a rage train I can get aboard.
Though, it isn't so much the porn, per se, nor what anyone is watching - porn is far less offensive to me than many things on the internet.
What annoys me is people buying one tiny coffee, then spending the whole fucking day in the Starbucks - sipping their [now] stone-cold coffee and occasionally looking up from their screen to see how packed the cafe is (and probably deriving some sick sense of satisfaction that no one else can find a table to [as one might imagine someone would want to do in a coffee house] enjoy their coffee/cake).
If it takes banning porn to free up some tables, then it's a start - though, I'd rather just ban everyone that is not actually drinking or eating something.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just want to be loved by someone who cares Orgy - I feel that just because someone seems cool, doesn't make them good marriage material deep downAnd yeah, zimbardo, no wonder you loooove Sasuke.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Dai Shoku*I've never seen a Starbucks.
I quoted your opinion about watching porn in public places, not the rules of a store with rights of admission reservedIt’s still up to the company to decide what they think is an appropriate use of the WiFi they pay for though. Taxes has nothing to do with that, it’s not like Starbucks is a public service company.![]()

But... my opinion was that if you wanna watch porn in public, do it on the WiFi/mobile data plan which you pay for.I quoted your opinion about watching porn in public places, not the rules of a store with rights of admission reserved![]()
Rather than a cafe’s free WiFi. 