Well I thought you wanted an opinion about if it's worth watchingWhy?
I am asking because I watch itSky watches it too
![]()
Can't say I'm interested tbh, I'm watching plenty of shows from this season already. ...inbefore you ask me which ones exactly, so here's the list:
Zombieland Saga
JoJo S5
Seishun Buta
Index III
SAO: Alicization
Gridman
Goblin Slayer
Karakuri Circus
Slime
Honda-san
My favs are JoJo, Seishun Buta and Gridman. Goblin Slayer is meh... everything else isn't half-bad, though Karakuri circus is really rushed, and sometimes too corny for my liking.



). But looking back, it just lacked that one amazing moment or a character I'm very fond of. Unlike you with Haku or Magi with Arba xD



Don't take it the wrong way, but I've talked about it quite a lot already, so I'm sorta not in the mood to repeat what I dislike again xD
I actually saw a few pictures from that event and heard that Ryukishi was there for a short while despite being sick, but that pic I haven't seen yet. Definitely would have bought at least one copy of that doujinshi if I had been there 
And this baka calls himself a fanboy btw. 

