A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why? :worrybunny

I am asking because I watch it :XD Sky watches it too :nod
Well I thought you wanted an opinion about if it's worth watching :XD Can't say I'm interested tbh, I'm watching plenty of shows from this season already.

...inbefore you ask me which ones exactly, so here's the list:

Zombieland Saga
JoJo S5
Seishun Buta
Index III
SAO: Alicization
Gridman
Goblin Slayer
Karakuri Circus
Slime
Honda-san

My favs are JoJo, Seishun Buta and Gridman. Goblin Slayer is meh... everything else isn't half-bad, though Karakuri circus is really rushed, and sometimes too corny for my liking.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So what are you studying, if you're okay with me asking? Any ideas in what direction you wanna go?

Yes, I can't deny that your Magi days were wild. Well, as a Hakuryuu fanboy it couldn't be anything but wild, thanks to the manga :amuse

Can't deny Berserk has a lot of "heavy" stuff xD But yes, I consider it one of the best-written manga I've read so far. As for the eclipse, let's say that it's certainly one of the most "memorable" moments you will encounter in manga lol, vor various reasons. Think many people really enjoyed the Golden Age arc, but even if you don't, the eclipse is going to leave a strong impression on you one way or another (or so I feel).

Nothing beats great toppings, should've tried more too. But yeah, considering japs meals are supposedly smaller than in most western countries, it was surprisingly filling. Actually couldn't finish that curry I showed you completely lol, was totally full after 3/4 or so :XD
Would love a relatively accessable place with Japanese food, but have yet to find a good one. Only found a japanese bakery by chance and got me some nice yakisoba bread (you tried that one?).

And blame Magi for the many pictures xP
I study computer science. Many options in life, not quite sure yet which take.

Thanks to all the blasphemous Hakuryuu haters you mean :pls But the manga also did it‘s part. Despite a very disappointing last arc I‘ll still remember Magi fondly.

Yeah it was really filling. Especially considering it‘s supposed to be like a specialized fast-food chain, the amount you can get fed there is impressive.
Didn‘t try any of the too crazy looking breads, not my kinda thing and in general I’m more picky with food. But a lot of different things in the bakeries there, quite a sight.
Only japanese places I know in Stuttgart are some nice, though expensive, restaurants.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I study computer science. Many options in life, not quite sure yet which take.

Thanks to all the blasphemous Hakuryuu haters you mean :pls But the manga also did it‘s part. Despite a very disappointing last arc I‘ll still remember Magi fondly.

Yeah it was really filling. Especially considering it‘s supposed to be like a specialized fast-food chain, the amount you can get fed there is impressive.
Didn‘t try any of the too crazy looking breads, not my kinda thing and in general I’m more picky with food. But a lot of different things in the bakeries there, quite a sight.
Only japanese places I know in Stuttgart are some nice, though expensive, restaurants.
True, with a degree like that you shouldn't have trouble finding a job, a very well playing job even :XD So you like computer stuff? :nerd

Well I feel pretty indifferent towards Magi nowadays... I guess the last part kinda soured the whole thing for me, even though I was a rather big fan until the end of the Alma Torran Arc. Which I still found pretty good, though I think I was in the minority with that opinion lol (Sheba fan here :feelsbadman). But looking back, it just lacked that one amazing moment or a character I'm very fond of. Unlike you with Haku or Magi with Arba xD

Did you per chance try MOS Burger over there? Ignored it the first time I went there, but holy, it's like a McDonalds, only good. Ingredients that felt and tasted truly fresh, and some varieties you wouldn't find over here. Even a bun made of nothing but rice, that definitely was a new experience :XD In general, I would say that even the fast-food is relatively healthy in Japan, at least compared to a country like Germany.
So you're living in Stuttgart? Do you want to stay there or leave the city/country at some point?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Something I've been thinking about Niichan and I'm curious for your thoughts. Now I don't want you to just dismiss this out of hand. So, as insane as it may initally seem, consider this a bit.

Would Naruto have been a better series if Sasuke was a girl?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Time to leave those here =3=/












And as last but not least, ma two gurls!




Honestly, I first wanted to know what they are saying but seeing the panels already and Lambda holding that candy and that heart sign there... I don't think a translation is needed for this. It's not even the first time that I've seen a fanart with her wanting to share a candy with Bern. Like seriously, for frik sake Lambda. :lmao

Gotta say that I have something similar like that too but a bit different. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and Niinii-kun (yes now I'm gonna call u like that here =3=) here is some sketch fanarts that feels a bit awkward but also not but I dunno because somehow the artist gave Lambda a bigger size lol but they have this 'wicked' face so its like them but also not but I dunno, you know. Kinda hmm oke thing, I guess. xD






That also reminds me of this older drawing of the artist which she gave Lambda and Bern some kind of Beato or actually more like a Shannon size lol.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
True, with a degree like that you shouldn't have trouble finding a job, a very well playing job even :XD So you like computer stuff? :nerd

Well I feel pretty indifferent towards Magi nowadays... I guess the last part kinda soured the whole thing for me, even though I was a rather big fan until the end of the Alma Torran Arc. Which I still found pretty good, though I think I was in the minority with that opinion lol (Sheba fan here :feelsbadman). But looking back, it just lacked that one amazing moment or a character I'm very fond of. Unlike you with Haku or Magi with Arba xD

Did you per chance try MOS Burger over there? Ignored it the first time I went there, but holy, it's like a McDonalds, only good. Ingredients that felt and tasted truly fresh, and some varieties you wouldn't find over here. Even a bun made of nothing but rice, that definitely was a new experience :XD In general, I would say that even the fast-food is relatively healthy in Japan, at least compared to a country like Germany.
So you're living in Stuttgart? Do you want to stay there or leave the city/country at some point?
Hear that a lot, but whether it's true I'll see later. And with the recent change in my life got a bit different goals now :XD I live in Stuttgart, and I'll most likely leave to some other place at some point.

I'm not letting the last arc spoil the memories of the arcs I liked, though I do understand you :/ Sheba fan :rolleyes:

Didn't try that no. As for fast food in general there, I wouldn't go so far to call it relatively healthy, but healthier than fastfood in the rest of the world for sure.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Nii from which chapter should I start the Railgun manga after finishing the 2 seasons.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
chotto matte nii, there is another version of Lancelot? Since when? And what is his class? All I knew is his Berserker form lol
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
chotto matte nii, there is another version of Lancelot? Since when? And what is his class? All I knew is his Berserker form lol
Since the Camalot singularity. He's a Saber. And is hilariously bullied by Mash who hates his guts. His suffering is really beyond entertaining.


​
Can't wait until Fate gets around to introducing a Guenevere. I'm not sure what they are going to do with that but I'm betting it's going to be super awkward and great.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Something I've been thinking about Niichan and I'm curious for your thoughts. Now I don't want you to just dismiss this out of hand. So, as insane as it may initally seem, consider this a bit.

Would Naruto have been a better series if Sasuke was a girl?
Well it would've had some nice yuri action :lmao But I don't really think so. A bitchy girl is as annoying as a bitchy boy, and the whole friendship thing was more believable to me than the love Sakura felt for Sasuke no matter what. If Sasuke was a girl, that would have turned the friendship thing into love too, and that would've been plain dumb (as can be excellently seen with Sakura). If we're simply talking about fanservice though, it prolly would've made Naruto better though :amuse

what makes you think goblin slayer is meh? :?bunny
Most reasons can be found in the Goblin Slayer thread, just take a look there ;) Don't take it the wrong way, but I've talked about it quite a lot already, so I'm sorta not in the mood to repeat what I dislike again xD

Hear that a lot, but whether it's true I'll see later. And with the recent change in my life got a bit different goals now :XD I live in Stuttgart, and I'll most likely leave to some other place at some point.

I'm not letting the last arc spoil the memories of the arcs I liked, though I do understand you :/ Sheba fan :rolleyes:

Didn't try that no. As for fast food in general there, I wouldn't go so far to call it relatively healthy, but healthier than fastfood in the rest of the world for sure.
Haha, well it's never a bad idea to be careful with your expectations. Just saying that you prolly have a good chance to find a good job, but you never know what life throws at you. And from the sounds of it, you might move to pompom's place? You don't have to answer ofc, just curious xD

Please, I don't want to see rolling eyes from a Hakuryuu fanboy :rolleyes:

Well true, that's basically what I meant. Ofc fast food never is "healthy" if it's the only thing you eat, but in Japan you actually don't feel bad after eating some lol, if you know what I mean.

@Nii from which chapter should I start the Railgun manga after finishing the 2 seasons.
From the looks of it you already started reading? Would need to look up the specific chap too, it's been a long time since I started Railgun xD

chotto matte nii, there is another version of Lancelot? Since when? And what is his class? All I knew is his Berserker form lol
Jammin already answered this :nod Lancelot is a good guy : D
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well it would've had some nice yuri action :lmao But I don't really think so. A bitchy girl is as annoying as a bitchy boy, and the whole friendship thing was more believable to me than the love Sakura felt for Sasuke no matter what. If Sasuke was a girl, that would have turned the friendship thing into love too, and that would've been plain dumb (as can be excellently seen with Sakura). If we're simply talking about fanservice though, it prolly would've made Naruto better though :amuse
Your probably right.

I was just thinking maybe it would introduce some really weird connotations to the whole thing. Like the Valley of the End where Naruto goes to stop Sasuke would become even more stalker-y and weird. I feel like Naruto would kind of become the bad guy of the story because when you apply a romantic subtext to the things he does for Sasuke over the course of the tale there really isn't much difference between him and a yandere lunatic.

Which would be super weird but also kind of interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I saw these like some minutes ago, so gonna leave it here.









--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gonna also leave the waist up version of the Dlanor here


--- Double Post Merged, ---
ah right, I totally forgot that there was the 07th masquerade party this month :o I actually saw a few pictures from that event and heard that Ryukishi was there for a short while despite being sick, but that pic I haven't seen yet. Definitely would have bought at least one copy of that doujinshi if I had been there :(

Thanks for sharing <3 And don't forget to show me some pics when you finally get the stuff :3
YOU SERIOUS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! How could you forget that?! :arf And this baka calls himself a fanboy btw. :nah

That reminds me... I did got a message yesterday. It might be possible that my order (hopefully) will be here next week instead of waiting another month for it, so.. yay me! Also apparently I did order the book.. like seriously, I was just reading the content what the bag contains and it also has food it says, like wtf xD? Now I am kinda curious what's more in this goodiebag because honestly, I only ordered it just for the bag (I know quite silly but it looked so adorable that I just wanted it lol). Although, I had the kind of feeling that I ordered the book or doushinji or whatever it is suppose to be (since iirc it was if I order the book I would get the goodiebag) however I wasn't sure at that point and I didn't really care tbh, I just wanted the bag but the food thing kinda gave me a 'uh lol' moment. xD

And sure! If It arrives here I will make a pic for you. =3=/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Re-listened to FSN UBW.. Geez how is Yuki Kajiura so good
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Some nier stuff






The similarity between kaine and A2 are so much, well her memory is based on her but it's funny that they even share how annoyed their are with their support unit ..book and pod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not everyone can be number 1 like you :catshrug



Aww thanks Elusia :blush

You really think admins aren't above the law? Please :lambirb



Yup, it's here: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4920343/
Dunno why you didn't get a notification, I guess that happens.

Also indeed, I'm following in an old tradition of admins shortening their name : D
I mean, if you can do it yourself why jump through the hoops? :lmao

I think you should name yourself Kev.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England



XD Aluce is really doing some epic work. Hopefully she will make more lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





true story tbh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omg I saw this fanart of her on twitter right now. To be honest, I had to make sure if it was truly her and translated the Japanese text that the artist wrote in his/her message and it's her in the end. I like the way he/she made her! It's now my favorite by far and dat frog looking thing she holds lol.


--- Double Post Merged, ---
LOL I wanted to write here also ''waiting for the day if someone would make a Flauros fanart'' and guess what I found right now. xD The fandom is going all out it seems, amazing!


--- Double Post Merged, ---
One more thing Nii, whenever I see these three ladies from Kikonia




I always get reminded by them



The only difference atm is that the three girls from Kikonia smiles and that The Eiserne Jungfrau don't. xD I would love to see a fanart of them together.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ROFLMAO. I KNEW THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS IN THE END. XD




Well gotta say that I am doing a great job spamming your thread. =3=
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tfw using some of my free time now to check on twitter at the moment to see something new and then you somehow manage to get on this tweet. xd


UUUUUU DAT MOMMY UUUUUUUUUU ~~

And it seems that Lambda went over the border with her though about Bern. Rip Lambda, it was nice having a funny witch like her. =3=

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top