- Joined
- Nov 5, 2017
- Messages
- 1,929
- Reaction score
- 877
- Country
-
You know what's really weird? The fact that Act-Age is the oldest thing in the magazine that doesn't have an anime. 


Don’t think he lies.Yeah Yonkou has evidence just like he had for OPM airing in 2020. I believe he has his sources to some of the stuff but most of the time he's a fucking liar.
He has no reason to lie really.Don’t think he lies.
Whenever he’s wrong I do think that he genuinely believed his information was correct
what reason is there to not explicitly say that staff and studio? Unless his source is some random forum post that one could search for if he said the staff and studio, then there really is never any reason to not explicitly say it.He has no reason to lie really.
According to the TOC it kicked off in chapter 24 when Zenitsu appeared everyone else during the Spider arc shortly after.Back to Weekly Shonen Jump discussions, I've been enjoying Kimetsu so far but I forget when everyone said it kicks off at a certain chapter. Anyone think it'll be in ESJ someday? I guess Haikyu!! would be first lol
Spider arc, like chapter 28. That would be covered in volume 4 & 5. Togashi's recommendation came in the 4th volume, some people say it helped but I would say the spider arc is what really helped it more.Back to Weekly Shonen Jump discussions, I've been enjoying Kimetsu so far but I forget when everyone said it kicks off at a certain chapter. Anyone think it'll be in ESJ someday? I guess Haikyu!! would be first lol
It will get one, sooner or later, and it will hopefully be very good and entertaining.You know what's really weird? The fact that Act-Age is the oldest thing in the magazine that doesn't have an anime.![]()
I was pretty certain Viz would add Haikyu to ESJ too but they're slowing down now (Volume 29 released November, 30 releases January, 31 March, etc) so they're still about a year behind but now going the same pace as Japan so unless they're about to add Haikyu or know of a S4 coming and are waiting for that I think we have to settle for volumes unfortunately.Back to Weekly Shonen Jump discussions, I've been enjoying Kimetsu so far but I forget when everyone said it kicks off at a certain chapter. Anyone think it'll be in ESJ someday? I guess Haikyu!! would be first lol
Yeah, imagine if a dbs broly could happen with such visuals. Or a excellent show like hugtto precure and it's movie. Or a very good reimagination of kitaro.I'm so happy Bones got the MHA anime. Imagine what horrible things Toei or Pierrot would've done to it if they had it.

At the end of the day, Bones makes the better products, at least that's true with their shonen adaptations. The entire anime industry has really bad working conditions, with some exceptions and Bones is one of the better studios in that aspect.Yeah, imagine if a dbs broly could happen with such visuals. Or a excellent show like hugtto precure and it's movie. Or a very good reimagination of kitaro.
Or a better condition of work, union and such than what exists at bones since only kyoani is comparable in salary and others parts of the workers for the staff.
Welcome aboard mate!Hey guys, I saw the other lurker join in so I'm here as well.
Favorite Manga/Anime: Gintama, Natsune Yuujinchou, 3-Gatsu no Lion.
Best newer series: Act-age, Kimetsu
Unpopular opinion: Berserk is overrated
Opinion on Chainsaw: Fresh, really good.
Opinion on BC vs BnHA: Both are really good, although BnHA is losing me a bit with the recent developments.
I probably missed some other fun ways to introduce myself but whatever, I gotta get to the point.
I came here to just post a question. Is SharkBait 12, genuinely rarted, or a huge troll? Because I have nothing against opinions, but he/she seems to contradict themselves like 50% of the time and it's getting a bit annoying if also funny.
Nice to meet you all.
Kitaro is a shonen adaptation though? hehe But I was mostly showing that they have good and great things out there outside of it. I don't really want them to pick those property either since I want a new kyosou giga and other original projects instead. lolAt the end of the day, Bones makes the better products, at least that's true with their shonen adaptations. The entire anime industry has really bad working conditions, with some exceptions and Bones is one of the better studios in that aspect.
Let's ignore how horribly inconsistent Toei's present day shonen adaptations seem to be. They would have destroyed MHA. Even if Toei has the best working conditions in the industry, it won't mean their anime will necessarily be any good as well.
Studio feel (oregairu s2, hinamatsuri) or Shaft would be great.Act age I only just started catching up on today (I'm currently on ch 11) but it would really need a studio who's good at facial expressions to shine. Not sure who's best for that though.
I never said Kitaro was shonen adaptation. You were the one that brought it up in the discussion(edit: I did misunderstand what you were trying to say about Kitaro). Movies always tend to have much higher production values, because they are movies.Kitaro is a shonen adaptation though? hehe But I was mostly showing that they have good and great things out there outside of it. I don't really want them to pick those property either since I want a new kyosou giga and other original projects instead. lol
But at the same time, I would love to see some property on jump to be on the same level of the precure movie and dbs broly from this year which are some of the best things in animation this year, with precure having one of the best CG on anime.
Agree. But still, does anyone find S3 to have downgraded visuals/animation/direction compared to S2? No hate, I'm just a little disappointed. Maybe it's because of the movie? Lots of my friends (okay, two) dropped it before the OfA vs AfO battle even happened because they said it wasn't as good, which in my opinion is the anime adaptation's fault.I'm so happy Bones got the MHA anime. Imagine what horrible things Toei or Pierrot would've done to it if they had it.
I guess Kitaro can count as a shonen adaptation, I just thought of it as an original.Kitaro is a shonen adaptation though? hehe But I was mostly showing that they have good and great things out there outside of it. I don't really want them to pick those property either since I want a new kyosou giga and other original projects instead. lol
But at the same time, I would love to see some property on jump to be on the same level of the precure movie and dbs broly from this year which are some of the best things in animation this year, with precure having one of the best CG on anime.