Lucky. I have two more weeks 


Oooh, any particular Sherlock book?Just one more week before Christmas Break. I can't wait!
Before that, Christmas party... and my wishlist:
A Sherlock Holmes book
or any book by Jane Austen
I’ve got this lovely set since a couple of years back. Personal favorite is probably The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I tend to prefer the Short Story anthologies over the novels. 
Any is fine, but the one I wanted the most is the Adventures of Sherlock HolmesOooh, any particular Sherlock book?I’ve got this lovely set since a couple of years back. Personal favorite is probably The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I tend to prefer the Short Story anthologies over the novels.
![]()

that what she get for leaving for 3 weeks 


I adore audiobooks - it gets me through work days. And Stephen Fry is one of my favorite people on the planet (as he should be any sane person’s). Next time I wanna do the full runthrough I’ll probably get that one indeed.If you like audiobooks - this one is great
Not a fan of audio books. I find my imagination thinks of various voices and quirks to go with the characters where audio books hinder me painting the picture.I adore audiobooks - it gets me through work days. And Stephen Fry is one of my favorite people on the planet (as he should be any sane person’s). Next time I wanna do the full runthrough I’ll probably get that one indeed.![]()
Also, if the actor has a heavy accent it's unappealing.Well, here it is (though, I'd recommend buying - as I'm happy to pay for something this classy)Not a fan of audio books. I find my imagination thinks of various voices and quirks to go with the characters where audio books hinder me painting the picture.Also, if the actor has a heavy accent it's unappealing.
It was a fun day; i watched One Piece with my colleague -Franky Vs Fukurou & Chopper Vs Kumadori- some parts that we enjoyed... especially with Fukurou's "chapapa" which its his end sentence style, and resembles a lot with "chapalapáchala", a chilean way to insult by changing the vocals of the phrase, meaning "chupalapichula" or suck my dick xDD.
How are you in this wonderful day, Shobu? o/
that guy is so crazy, what do you think about it?Indeed, its not castellano. And no, "Motherfucker" isn't the right translation, the first "pervy" one I made was more accurate... latinos have a curious way of swearingSo Pervert and Swearing from that are Freudian slips
Mutha Fucker? Fuck your mom? I’m guessing it’s not Castellano Spanish? Make’s sense since the character is from Mexico.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But that's a drink ç.çLicuado, another example of latino speech
I know, its just that in Spain nobody calls it like that, we simply say the english word "smoothie" cause we are lazier o/But that's a drink ç.ç
![]()
Fucking diabetes >_>
*leaves and slams door*
That's not too bad with a bit of cheesiness but it's not an American Sherlock HolmesWell, here it is (though, I'd recommend buying - as I'm happy to pay for something this classy)
You can see what you think about the accent
![]()

Right-winged people are louder here as wellIndeed, its not castellano. And no, "Motherfucker" isn't the right translation, the first "pervy" one I made was more accurate... latinos have a curious way of swearing
Licuado, another example of latino speech--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, extreme right is also rising non-stop here in Spain... I guess it was bound to happen, but damn ._.--- Double Post Merged, ---
. They really hate our Prime Minister and elected a bozo into provincial legislation
. Seriously, the guy's brother was the infamous crack smoking mayor.--- Double Post Merged, ---
That really sucksBut that's a drink ç.ç
![]()
Fucking diabetes >_>
*leaves and slams door*
Is it pregnancy diabetes?Where does this name originate from?I know, its just that in Spain nobody calls it like that, we simply say the english word "smoothie" cause we are lazier o/
Btw Farf, I forgot to tell you before but an anime film I recently watched with Cres, Gry and Van
![]()
If you havent watched yet, check it out. I think you will like it a lot.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It can be... to the diebtic and the fat.That's not too bad with a bit of cheesiness but it's not an American Sherlock Holmes
Right-winged people are louder here as well. They really hate our Prime Minister and elected a bozo into provincial legislation
. Seriously, the guy's brother was the infamous crack smoking mayor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That really sucksIs it pregnancy diabetes?

You all went to the cinema together?I know, its just that in Spain nobody calls it like that, we simply say the english word "smoothie" cause we are lazier o/
Btw Farf, I forgot to tell you before but an anime film I recently watched with Cres, Gry and Van
![]()
If you havent watched yet, check it out. I think you will like it a lot.
That’s true for some books. If it’s a so-so written one, a well narrated audiobook can actually enhance the experience.Not a fan of audio books. I find my imagination thinks of various voices and quirks to go with the characters where audio books hinder me painting the picture.Also, if the actor has a heavy accent it's unappealing.