

No idea, its an unusual name but it doesn't sound weird if you pronounce it in its latin form.Where does this name originate from?
Sounds like someone is cursing in a foreign lang. The art is puurty tho.![]()
We watched it "via streaming" together. There was Pom, syx and others aswell.You all went to the cinema together?
lolz it's been like forever since I came here I supposeCouldve invited meNo idea, its an unusual name but it doesn't sound weird if you pronounce it in its latin form.
And yeah the art is beautiful. The OST is amazing aswell, I can safely say is one of the best movies I've watched this 2018 o/
We watched it "via streaming" together. There was Pom, syx and others aswell.

Hey gundam 01...my manHeyyyyy you guyslolz it's been like forever since I came here I suppose

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GreggggggHey gundam 01...my man![]()
How are you doing, glad to see you are here 
Where the fuck you been?GreggggggHow are you doing, glad to see you are here
![]()
lolWhere the fuck you been?
![]()

Are you back?lol![]()
Well had few issues with life and needed a little time for myself... But I suppose I exaggerated that 'little time'![]()


Yeah that's the planAre you back?![]()

FARFFFFF
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cha to chu


Even my feet look like they're carrying babies right now lmao.You are pregnant lala?![]()