The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:lmao
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Where does this name originate from?
Sounds like someone is cursing in a foreign lang. The art is puurty tho. :nod
No idea, its an unusual name but it doesn't sound weird if you pronounce it in its latin form.

And yeah the art is beautiful. The OST is amazing aswell, I can safely say is one of the best movies I've watched this 2018 o/

You all went to the cinema together?
We watched it "via streaming" together. There was Pom, syx and others aswell.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Heyyyyy you guys :cookiearf lolz it's been like forever since I came here I suppose
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No idea, its an unusual name but it doesn't sound weird if you pronounce it in its latin form.

And yeah the art is beautiful. The OST is amazing aswell, I can safely say is one of the best movies I've watched this 2018 o/



We watched it "via streaming" together. There was Pom, syx and others aswell.
Couldve invited me:hmph


Heyyyyy you guys :cookiearf lolz it's been like forever since I came here I suppose
Hey gundam 01...my man:clingy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Look @Purity of Magi
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

















​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Where the fuck you been?

lol :D :D
Well had few issues with life and needed a little time for myself... But I suppose I exaggerated that 'little time' :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol :D :D
Well had few issues with life and needed a little time for myself... But I suppose I exaggerated that 'little time' :XD
Are you back?:x3
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Whoa, a new member?! :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@g01
:wtf

Welcome back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands


:rofl​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
smh @g01 doesn't even greet me :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 
Top