Laawd have mercy....








MagiiiiiOh my, I see that you have finally found a way to escape the Abyss, eh? That's a pity, oh well it is how it is. Anyway, how have you been Goku-kun?

same old me 
I thought I was innocent?You'll have no mercy from me liductan - I'm not sure I have all that much left to spare

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...@liductan haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
LolMagiiiii![]()
More like abyss escaped me lol dealt with few problems, study for uni and bla bla blasame old me
How are you doing?
Right after @liductan showed up Gary also posted... Such a couple![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hot chocolate..is the best.^^ yep
but instead of tea, I drink hot chocolate while playing pokemon against someone.
Pretty sure you've never heard me say anything of the sort...I thought I was innocent?![]()
Hopefully it was nothing too serious - stress seems to be a staple ingredient of this time of year.Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...

Nothing to serious I hope?Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...
I'm feeling better.
I just made some hot chocolate from scratch^^ yep
but instead of tea, I drink hot chocolate while playing pokemon against someone.

what do you call "from scratch" ?I just made some hot chocolate from scratch![]()
Not a pre-mix from the storewhat do you call "from scratch" ?

Doing as little as possible for Christmas. LolPretty sure you've never heard me say anything of the sort...
Hopefully it was nothing too serious - stress seems to be a staple ingredient of this time of year.
So at least you can be assured that you are not alone in your misery
Doing much for Christmas, or are you being sensible and doing as little as possible?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah. Not as derious as I thought. I have a bad habbit of overthinking certain situations. I've gotten better over the yrs but I still do it sometimes...Nothing to serious I hope?