The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Laawd have mercy....
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You'll have no mercy from me liductan - I'm not sure I have all that much left to spare
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@liductan haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Interesting cover I must say
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Oh my, I see that you have finally found a way to escape the Abyss, eh? That's a pity, oh well it is how it is. Anyway, how have you been Goku-kun?
Magiiiii :hug :XD
More like abyss escaped me lol dealt with few problems, study for uni and bla bla bla :D same old me
How are you doing?


Right after @liductan showed up Gary also posted... Such a couple:hearts
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This is sth seeing an old member come back
Well I guess I'll watch you guys bond while drinking some tea
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
^^ yep

but instead of tea, I drink hot chocolate while playing pokemon against someone.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You'll have no mercy from me liductan - I'm not sure I have all that much left to spare
I thought I was innocent? :hbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@liductan haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?
Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...

I'm feeling better.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Magiiiii :hug :XD
More like abyss escaped me lol dealt with few problems, study for uni and bla bla bla :D same old me
How are you doing?


Right after @liductan showed up Gary also posted... Such a couple:hearts
Lol
Where have you been?..
Good to see you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
^^ yep

but instead of tea, I drink hot chocolate while playing pokemon against someone.
Hot chocolate..is the best.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I thought I was innocent? :hbunny
Pretty sure you've never heard me say anything of the sort...

Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...
Hopefully it was nothing too serious - stress seems to be a staple ingredient of this time of year.
So at least you can be assured that you are not alone in your misery
:invalid

Doing much for Christmas, or are you being sensible and doing as little as possible?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Right now I'm in a state of mind I wanna be there like all the time

Such poetry
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
^^ yep

but instead of tea, I drink hot chocolate while playing pokemon against someone.
I just made some hot chocolate from scratch :squee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pretty sure you've never heard me say anything of the sort...


Hopefully it was nothing too serious - stress seems to be a staple ingredient of this time of year.
So at least you can be assured that you are not alone in your misery
:invalid

Doing much for Christmas, or are you being sensible and doing as little as possible?
Doing as little as possible for Christmas. Lol
I intend not to be broke this yr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nothing to serious I hope?
Nah. Not as derious as I thought. I have a bad habbit of overthinking certain situations. I've gotten better over the yrs but I still do it sometimes...
 
Top