The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well that does it for me folks. Goo nigh!
:bedtime
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands












​
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
But MH is already great... :?bunny

Unless...
We make it greater! :luv
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No please?
I don't respond well to aggressive demands...

Fixed your poster by the way - I like how you are taking the initiative and starting your campaign early!

How come today is so great for you?
I am still in the lab, no free time for me this week...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I got tickets for Phil Collins in June and Hugh Jackman in May! :zomg :zomg :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gwah:verily:music
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I thought I was innocent? :hbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Honestly, I've been stress out in my personal life...

I'm feeling better.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Lol
Where have you been?..
Good to see you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Hot chocolate..is the best.
Happy to see you too :D
Dealing with life, at home and at uni :D same old me :D
How are you doing? It serms like you were away too
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


My EUW account was hacked...

Wiped out my friend list and spammed Tahm Kench Jungle in Ranked...

The Lucian AI game was the last game I played.

The custom status message was: "rip muslims ive stomped"

WTF?!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker


My EUW account was hacked...

Wiped out my friend list and spammed Tahm Kench Jungle in Ranked...

The Lucian AI game was the last game I played.

The custom status message was: "rip muslims ive stomped"

WTF?!
Hi, it feels good to be hacked.

I hacked you ^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


Added Gary and Farf (FuchsiaFae) and Hank (uTUNE)

What were the summoner names of the other MH people? Looks like they've changed their summoner names.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also rename/customized one of my rune pages into this...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker


Added Gary and Farf (FuchsiaFae) and Hank (uTUNE)

What were the summoner names of the other MH people? Looks like they've changed their summoner names.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also rename/customized one of my rune pages into this...
add me "Very not toxic"

i won't hack you again
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy to see you too :D
Dealing with life, at home and at uni :D same old me :D
How are you doing? It serms like you were away too
I'm doing ok
I was away for alittle bit. I usually pop up here and there. I'm not consistent.

I've been thinking about moving...
I need change.
 
Top