Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Kimetsu Space Arc starting soon. :3c
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its not going to end soon, there's still things like the first pillar, Zenitsu character development, Tanjirou father..
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
The big evil guy showed himself in the demon hunters HQ, the leader of the demon hunters suicide bombed himself and his family to kill/weaken the big evil guy, the pillars are all rushing towards his location to kill him and the spoiler text for the next chapter said "the decisive battle begins".
Eeh, i don't see how this is indication that it's ending soon or in it's final arc.
this would kind of be like if every said Naruto was ending because Pain showed up in Konoha
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
“Decisive battle” doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Editor’s throw that word around in their comments all the time without it holding any particularly significant meaning.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,551
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
We should be getting more Jump Force characters in this month. Even when the news released is so slow and there are so little news, we usually get at least 2 characters per month.
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We should be getting more Jump Force characters in this month. Even when the news released is so slow and there are so little news, we usually get at least 2 characters per month.
I hope so since there's still many characters to be on the base game.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The winner of the GFC was announced, it was Honomieru Shonen, the first one.

we live in the age of horror and exorcists manga
well, whatever...at least the artist has Murata's vibes in his art and I like his taste

 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
we live in the age of horror and exorcists manga
well, whatever...at least the artist has Murata's vibes in his art and I like his taste

I liked his oneshot the most so I'm glad he won. His art is great and I like his tastes as well. His serialization could end up being something else, but I think he should stick with the original idea from the oneshot.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
it's created by a duo (the same duo that did the water polo miniseries on GIGA)
when I said I like his taste I'm referring to the artist only



the writer fav manga is FMA, so he has a good taste too
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
it's created by a duo (the same duo that did the water polo miniseries on GIGA)
when I said I like his taste I'm referring to the artist only



the writer fav manga is FMA, so he has a good taste too
My bad, if they both have good taste, then even better. Good luck to them, I see Jump likes duos more and more lately.
 

FengarGB

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
43
Age
32
Country
Brazil
it's created by a duo (the same duo that did the water polo miniseries on GIGA)
when I said I like his taste I'm referring to the artist only



the writer fav manga is FMA, so he has a good taste too
would rather have a water polo series than another exorcist one to be honest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top