- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Kimetsu Space Arc starting soon. 


Eeh, i don't see how this is indication that it's ending soon or in it's final arc.The big evil guy showed himself in the demon hunters HQ, the leader of the demon hunters suicide bombed himself and his family to kill/weaken the big evil guy, the pillars are all rushing towards his location to kill him and the spoiler text for the next chapter said "the decisive battle begins".
Sorachi really earning the 'problem child' moniker there...
They're paying attention to really small details, I especially love how accurate the eyes are.
I hope so since there's still many characters to be on the base game.We should be getting more Jump Force characters in this month. Even when the news released is so slow and there are so little news, we usually get at least 2 characters per month.
Holy shit, that's an amazing cover
This might be the best volume cover from this series so far.
we live in the age of horror and exorcists manga
I liked his oneshot the most so I'm glad he won. His art is great and I like his tastes as well. His serialization could end up being something else, but I think he should stick with the original idea from the oneshot.we live in the age of horror and exorcists manga
well, whatever...at least the artist has Murata's vibes in his art and I like his taste
My bad, if they both have good taste, then even better. Good luck to them, I see Jump likes duos more and more lately.it's created by a duo (the same duo that did the water polo miniseries on GIGA)
when I said I like his taste I'm referring to the artist only
![]()
the writer fav manga is FMA, so he has a good taste too
would rather have a water polo series than another exorcist one to be honest.it's created by a duo (the same duo that did the water polo miniseries on GIGA)
when I said I like his taste I'm referring to the artist only
![]()
the writer fav manga is FMA, so he has a good taste too