Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
nah i dont think its a Coinflip situation because then the percentage wont matter anyways this isnt our place to question that now only after the game is over we should focuse on the game right now
and speaking of that we have a lot of inactive players
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's simple, they just use an online number machine for rpg online games, there are some for d6 d20 or d100 or any kind of number you can imagine. With 3 stat points you win from 1-9 and any number above it is a failure, easy as that. Once you have 6 it is 1-18 and so on. Which is why maxing out one stat is boring but effective.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't really think there is a right strategy for the stats. So I'm just having fun with it.

The way I see it if you don't know what to do, DEF seems solid. But if somebody has an ability they don't want to fail they are probably putting enough into STR to mitigate most if not all of our potential advantages. So that's mostly likely going to be a zero sum game. It's going to be pretty hard to get enough of a stat advantage to make a difference IMO. AGI is the interesting in terms of active ability turn order but that seems pretty situational except for very specific roles and situations.

So my conclusion is... do whatever.:p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't really think there is a right strategy for the stats. So I'm just having fun with it.

The way I see it if you don't know what to do, DEF seems solid. But if somebody has an ability they don't want to fail they are probably putting enough into STR to mitigate most if not all of our potential advantages. So that's mostly likely going to be a zero sum game. It's going to be pretty hard to get enough of a stat advantage to make a difference IMO. AGI is the interesting in terms of active ability turn order but that seems pretty situational except for very specific roles and situations.

So my conclusion is... do whatever.:p
Well, given how kill is always 3rd I could see the Janitor going full agi instead of strength to avoid other role's actions who comes before his kill action. I could also see Agi for some townie roles that want to go up one or two ranks to avoid having their actions blocked or redirected or such.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, given how kill is always 3rd I could see the Janitor going full agi instead of strength to avoid other role's actions who comes before his kill action. I could also see Agi for some townie roles that want to go up one or two ranks to avoid having their actions blocked or redirected or such.
Like I said, very specific roles and situations.

Not saying turtling with DEF is a bad plan but I think the odds if it actually saving anybody are going to be low even multiple days in.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
RIP Takuan in Night Phase 2. XD
Hope you survive the next night phase if you are an important active townie role. If you are Mafia Scum I hope you meet a PGO. :P



Yeah, we don't have a dedicated hint collector.
I see it the same way, though ofc people could always lie about their stats or worse the thought that "def makes most sense for townies" could backfire as some mafias might have an interest in a 25%-33% chance of blocking a det investigation all on their own. Heck even 9% protection from that is better than 0.



Yeah, if not others also claim active you are in trouble.
As for Gry surviving N1, just shows that I am not Mafia. Would have done everything to convince my Mafia Buddies that letting Gry live spells doom and gloom for the Mafia. And ofc I would have gone for the kill myself even if we had a Janitor. Just out of respect and all that. XDDD
Well we have one claimed active and DD claims to reveal tommorow so he might be a target too since the mafia has a janitor .
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well we have one claimed active and DD claims to reveal tommorow so he might be a target too since the mafia has a janitor .
So i really am doomed huh? Well fuck :neutral
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So i really am doomed huh? Well fuck :neutral
Nah, we got docs to protect you. Expect they might be insane and kill you. Or you are a mafia who does not deserve any protection whatsoever. xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So i really am doomed huh? Well fuck :neutral
No absolutely not, As I mentioned DD is a target as well and some others hinted at active as well, just slightly more subtle. Also we shouldn't forget that some mafia may tend to panic if pushed into a corner and go for a lynch of a player that plays "too agressive". Anyway this discussion won't help too much so I'll just repeat a question I mentioned before.

Did anyone get any presents? Just to be sure and rule a hunt for Santa out. I may sound obsessive but it's the Christmas week (and I am still mad at Santa for never bringing me some big booty bitches (alliterations and viral videos ftw) as I wished for)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
the stats are based on your role a prostitute will never need to have agility because they go first by default. Defense makes the most sense for townies, and attack is for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No absolutely not, As I mentioned DD is a target as well and some others hinted at active as well, just slightly more subtle. Also we shouldn't forget that some mafia may tend to panic if pushed into a corner and go for a lynch of a player that plays "too agressive". Anyway this discussion won't help too much so I'll just repeat a question I mentioned before.

Did anyone get any presents? Just to be sure and rule a hunt for Santa out. I may sound obsessive but it's the Christmas week (and I am still mad at Santa for never bringing me some big booty bitches (alliterations and viral videos ftw) as I wished for)
Well I got 6 points to spend maybe it was a present did you?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I didn't get any presents, sadly. :gwah
Everyone has been so quiet this game that it will be hard for dets and docs to know their sanity. :noworry
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
the stats are based on your role a prostitute will never need to have agility because they go first by default. Defense makes the most sense for townies, and attack is for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I got 6 points to spend maybe it was a present did you?
Though maybe that is part of the bonus that are awarded after certain things?
“There will be additional points, ranging from 1 to 3 points, for each perspective parties if they achieve a certain objective.”
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No absolutely not, As I mentioned DD is a target as well and some others hinted at active as well, just slightly more subtle. Also we shouldn't forget that some mafia may tend to panic if pushed into a corner and go for a lynch of a player that plays "too agressive". Anyway this discussion won't help too much so I'll just repeat a question I mentioned before.

Did anyone get any presents? Just to be sure and rule a hunt for Santa out. I may sound obsessive but it's the Christmas week (and I am still mad at Santa for never bringing me some big booty bitches (alliterations and viral videos ftw) as I wished for)
I got no present though this would have been the perfect season for a Santa handing out gifts.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
And no, I didnt get any presents nor bonus points myself
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the stats are based on your role a prostitute will never need to have agility because they go first by default. Defense makes the most sense for townies, and attack is for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I got 6 points to spend maybe it was a present did you?
So you got told after night 1 that you got 6 points as reward?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So you got told after night 1 that you got 6 points as reward?
No, I got 3 points after night phase ended. You guys aren't giving much information.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And no, I didnt get any presents nor bonus points myself
how many points did you get?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No presents for me either.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
No, I got 3 points after night phase ended. You guys aren't giving much information.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how many points did you get?
Three in after the this nightphase, so six in total of the game. I thought you meant you received 6 after the nightphase :P
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No presents for me either.
How many points did you get.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Three in after the this nightphase, so six in total of the game. I thought you meant you received 6 after the nightphase :P
No, I recieved the same points as you. 3 at night 3 after.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so no one got present probably.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Headed to bed for now, have to get up quite early. I will be working the rest of the dayphase after that, but I should be able to catch up and vote during breaks :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top