- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Pretty much the only pro of buying the volumes is the volume extras, which are pretty cute for Kimetsu, but not worth 6.99 lol
Humor, character interactions, their personalities; it's the overall execution of the chapter despite being in a generic setting that makes it stand out.the two dudes fight each other and the MC wants to bang the chick, whats great about this chap?
There is insurmountable evidence that strongly suggests and highly implies that BC digital sales were on another level that they took it off the list just to be fair to the remaining series.Amazon digital sales ranking in 2018
https://manganimemalaysia.blogspot.com/2018/12/amazon-japan-2018-digital-comic-ranking.html
1. Shingeki no Kyojin
2. Dungeon Meshi
3. HxH
4.Kingdom
5. Golden Kamuy
6.Slime
7. Yuru Camp
8. Goblin Slayer
9. Made in Abyss
10. Nagi no Oitoma.
Sharkbait after not seeing Black Clover in the ranking
![]()
Viz has ton of digital sale, keep a look out for those. they go down to 4$SJ VIZ vault is amazing. I'm about to get on a plane and downloaded the first 20 of Yaiba. The question is: Will it bring in enough revenue from converted pirates to justify it's existence? Personally, It allows me to read series like Yaiba for free that I was borderline on getting. My shelf is getting crowded, but charging 6.99 for a digital volume is also outrageous imo. The app is interestingly trying to sell me volume of the series I'm reading after each chapter....y tho? Why would I...pay for...what I'm reading for free...?
Regardless. Love the App and service it provides, even if it crashes a lot
Excited about the possibility of US manga going up for free on the app too. There is no reason not too. I may actually try myself and see if Viz bites.
is it? With volumes having anywhere from 8 to 12 chapters, 6.99 is less than 1 dollar per chapter. I always felt that is what made digital books challenging, what is a price that people would consider "worth it?" To me less 1$ starts to feel a bit like a steal, but as an author I think Id feel kind of weird thinking something Id pour all my energy into for dozens of hours is only valued at 99cents.but charging 6.99 for a digital volume is also outrageous imo.
style i still like the episode of BC this week. 
NaniHiguma was actually pretty good for the first chapter. I liked the art, the main characters were good, and the humor was nice. Some of the setup with the girl's brother was a bit cliche, but I'm willing to look through the next couple chapters
It and ne0;lation don't really seem as dark as how they were described before they came out, which is probably why I don't seem to mind them as much. Stuff like Chainsaw-man just isn't my cup of teaNani
we have a Saturday issue this week which is a double issue then a week offIt should be? I thought this week we wouldn't get a issue
both make sense and pkjd reported it. now we wait for JFAccording to Tieba MHA Season 4 will start in October 2019, and the manga reached 20 million volumes.
我的英雄学院动画4期 2019年10月放送
累计2000万
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---