Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Yeah, I get that they have to lie. But isn't it too obvious?!

I mean if I read correctly, revealing your role will end up getting you host killed?

So if someone does reveal their roles, they will just die. If they dont, means it was a lie right?

Hint is one thing, but revealing is too much imo.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, I get that they have to lie. But isn't it too obvious?!

I mean if I read correctly, revealing your role will end up getting you host killed?

So if someone does reveal their roles, they will just die. If they dont, means it was a lie right?

Hint is one thing, but revealing is too much imo.
No, you won't get hostkilled for revealing your role, the worst is getting three penalty votes if you claim a role that you can't claim - which are specific ones with day actions, like Crescent's Noble role.

Hints are essentially fair game no matter the role. Dying unless you lied would be too obvious, yeah x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On that note, if you want to hint, it would be better not to make what you're suggesting too obvious. If you've formed an opinion on someone, it would be nice to hear your reasons too :verily
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
No, you won't get hostkilled for revealing your role, the worst is getting three penalty votes if you claim a role that you can't claim - which are specific ones with day actions, like Crescent's Noble role.

Hints are essentially fair game no matter the role. Dying unless you lied would be too obvious, yeah x)
Oh, I see! Thank you, that helps a lot.

Although I still don't know how I feel about you! You are just uh.. idk. Buy how could you vote crescent?! humph!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For now im voting James...let yall at Asako.
If her reveal stinks.. I'll change gladly xD
She got pushy with me yesterday:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill James
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Well, at least I think you (vandred) are not a mafia. Since if you were, I think you would've wanted crescent around for a bit longer? (Just my opinion tho.)

So I sort of trust you on being a good guy. But not sure you are a good guy for real!:mono
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah, I don't get why he's not playing as his usual this time. I don't think he'd ragequit for the Pom issue haha. He just emocat'ed for Daws at the start of the day, votekilled Asako after not even three hours had passed, then vanished (not from the forum, though). Couldn't even come say hi to the rest of us? :scry


Gry's reasons or those hints? Because it's correct for both :XD

I see I see. So what about today? Opinions on her (or the rest of us)?
Was talking about the hints lol, but Gry's reasons too I guess.

Don't really have an opinion on her right now, not much to go on. Though some similarities with her last game.
Asako gets misunderstood quite a bit in these games I feel, even though she's played quite a few games already. Not opposed to her being the lynch, but feels weak and she's already restricted herself with her hint. She was even nice enough to include Speed Game roles.
Seraph I feel is town.
Not sure on James, I refrained from posting roles since I don't want Mafia looking at that list but will post if majority thinks its necessary.
Digital Dude said he'd reveal tomorrow so I guess we got that to look forward to.
Juviii is probably mafia since she called me prey.

Other than that, a lot of inactivity and lurking. Too much focus on this points stuff.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I didn't recieved any presents either...And all these pointings to Asako make sense, it makes me want to votekill her, but I still want to wait.
On D1, Seraph was jumping to suspect over anyone and that made me focus on him, but today he's pretty chill so idk, but I'll still keep an eye on him.

This game is pretty quiet so far (well I can't say I'm not being either) so there can't be that many people to suspect for now... Asako is the main focus so far.
It is my usual way of playing actually,we got a couple of People here that played with me before and may confirm that for you even.

The only way i know to get things in a slow game going is to randomly accuse people,people either get riled up or just chill reply that it is nonsense,either way gets some interesting replies from my experience.:verily

I mean come on...i just randomly said that Bel might be the Mafia Boss due to her Avatar...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Half of the phase is over and the majority of conversation was about the Special Mechanic so far,definitely gonna have to step the game up a bit the other half otherwise we might end up lynching another Townie.:grumble
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm going to put my vote in for Zasz now. He's been absent for the entire day phase. Which admittedly is not unusual for the guy whom as I recall once got host killed due to inactivity as a Mafia Boss...:disappoint

In any case, the arguments for Asako don't seem particularly compelling to me. Is it reasonable suspicion or runaway paranoia? I'm not sure. So I'm inclined to take a wait and see approach. And I have no clue why gnut is going after James. So...

Votekill Zasz
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh, I see! Thank you, that helps a lot.

Although I still don't know how I feel about you! You are just uh.. idk. Buy how could you vote crescent?! humph!
Well, at least I think you (vandred) are not a mafia. Since if you were, I think you would've wanted crescent around for a bit longer? (Just my opinion tho.)

So I sort of trust you on being a good guy. But not sure you are a good guy for real!:mono
I suppose I deserve that :emocat


Was talking about the hints lol, but Gry's reasons too I guess.

Don't really have an opinion on her right now, not much to go on. Though some similarities with her last game.
Asako gets misunderstood quite a bit in these games I feel, even though she's played quite a few games already. Not opposed to her being the lynch, but feels weak and she's already restricted herself with her hint. She was even nice enough to include Speed Game roles.
Seraph I feel is town.
Not sure on James, I refrained from posting roles since I don't want Mafia looking at that list but will post if majority thinks its necessary.
Digital Dude said he'd reveal tomorrow so I guess we got that to look forward to.
Juviii is probably mafia since she called me prey.

Other than that, a lot of inactivity and lurking. Too much focus on this points stuff.
You might just have turned into the person who said something on the highest number of people. And that's saying something :lmao

- I feel Asako is also playing differently from the games she was mafia in, and there's her hint. But as I said, I could see her faking one of those previous roles in this setup, and she's a fast learner.
- Seraph is still uncertain for me. I can see a few places where he's going with that hint, and today he's jumped to votekilling Asako as soon as Gry voted her (which was also pretty early). Same behaviour as yesterday, mostly.
- You went and researched all of James' past roles but couldn't take a minute to check the Overlord wiki for my hint? Interesting. Noted

Not sure if James is trying really hard as a townie or just at pretending be one yet. That vote mass-piling idea :XD
- I have a take on what Juviii might be going for, but she's another player who's been pretty quiet otherwise. Same goes for Jammin and revo.
- Bel always makes strong cases for herself. I'm not sure I'm able to tell when she's mafia, so the closest indication I'd look at would be if the ones who "saved" her yesterday flip mafia as well. Which includes me, but never mind that :lambirb

Still on the fence to various degrees for the rest. I'll wait for tomorrow to decide on who to vote.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Really guys I'm still wondering why I'm the top lynch other than what gry said about me, I honestly consider that no game related stuff
gnut, that's how the game goes. I don't know if Takuan is really a townie or a Mafia or even a 3rd role, I don't know if you are a townie or a mafia or a 3rd role, all I know is my role and what that role implies. BUT you at the same time do not know my role or if it belongs to townie or mafia or whatever. That's the gist of the game and if you expect me to know much more than that at day 2 then either you are a Detective who investigated me and now tries to figure out whenver your Innocent/guilty verdict is either right or incorrect or you are a mafia so you are aware that I don't belong to your group though depending on the size of your group you cannot be quite sure if I am townie or 2nd Mafia or a 3rd role.

In any case, maybe we should masspile vote on somebody, give him/her more than 9 votes and force that person to either give clear hints or even reveal their role. Sometimes it works, sure worked for me when people tried to lynch me on day 2 when I had just become a real Det and not a fake one when I was acting like one as Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You know, you already got 2 votes on you and you haven't said that much about your role either, so I gonna poke you a little to give us some more useful information about your role: Votekill Asako

Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before.
And I have been Bodyguard, Jesus, Detective, Barkeeper, Spy and some other roles I probably forgot about already.
I'm extremely sure you said so many time you never had BK and how you wish you had one, going to pretend that you're one yet you're not.
As for hint I already gave all the possible roles I could be, but if you wanted more then I could say im active.
Anyways I'm planning to reveal my role tomorrow.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
- Seraph is still uncertain for me. I can see a few places where he's going with that hint, and today he's jumped to votekilling Asako as soon as Gry voted her (which was also pretty early). Same behaviour as yesterday, mostly.
I didn't just "jump" to votekilling her though,i explained my reasoning behind my focus on her twice,once to you and the other time to gryff. I was surprised at Gry for still being alive and i briefly doubted him to be a Townie at the start of the Phase actually. I only gave my initial vote on Asako,i hardly have anything to work with so far due to either inactivity,hardly any hints,more focus having been on the Special Mechanic instead of finding any Mafia's. Half the phase is over and nothing much has developed so far,i gotta work with what i have. I know that the reason i'm going after her is just 2 minor slip ups at the start,but with things as they are so far there really isn't anything else that stands out to me other than Desin's attempt to make us "Open up" yesterday out of the blue.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Was talking about the hints lol, but Gry's reasons too I guess.

Don't really have an opinion on her right now, not much to go on. Though some similarities with her last game.
Asako gets misunderstood quite a bit in these games I feel, even though she's played quite a few games already. Not opposed to her being the lynch, but feels weak and she's already restricted herself with her hint. She was even nice enough to include Speed Game roles.
Seraph I feel is town.
Not sure on James, I refrained from posting roles since I don't want Mafia looking at that list but will post if majority thinks its necessary.
Digital Dude said he'd reveal tomorrow so I guess we got that to look forward to.
Juviii is probably mafia since she called me prey.

Other than that, a lot of inactivity and lurking. Too much focus on this points stuff.
Funny enough my role is a role where I was misunderstand in that game too....ok almost all my games need to have a misunderstanding.

And about the activities I think we can agree that @GrySun is the weirder one in all this
- I feel Asako is also playing differently from the games she was mafia in, and there's her hint. But as I said, I could see her faking one of those previous roles in this setup, and she's a fast learner.
Going to take that as a compliment XD but as for faking my roles, you can go check back and see for yourself.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
You're supposed to try and get the game moving when you see it's slow :heh
Ah yes, Van's logic shows up again :emobirb
Remind me why Asako is the focus today? Not saying she isn't, but when there's only one person being voted, it's nice to hear everyone's own reasons to follow that lynch.
Well, she's top on most voted, but even if some of the reasons Gry and Seraph presented make sense, the reasons to why her lynch isn't too convincing are good as well.
And I honestly can't add/consider her way of playing this time, it may be kinda different as you pointed, but this time she's being too attacked and questioned so she's just replying and trying to defend herself, that's kinda logic (?). I would also ask her to give more hints but she already wants to reveal it tomorrow; depending on that, I will decide if give my vote against her or not.

It is my usual way of playing actually,we got a couple of People here that played with me before and may confirm that for you even.

The only way i know to get things in a slow game going is to randomly accuse people,people either get riled up or just chill reply that it is nonsense,either way gets some interesting replies from my experience.:verily
I admit you have a point there :p so far now you're just against Asako.
As I said I'm not voting against her (yet, it depends), if this keeps like this she'll be lynched by tomorrow, and depending what the result is, who and who not suspect will be more clear :nod
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
- You went and researched all of James' past roles but couldn't take a minute to check the Overlord wiki for my hint? Interesting. Noted
Don't think you've ever been Barkeeper, James, at least my Game 64 notes don't have it. Was gonna put your role list but I'm not sure if it would be a wise move, could be detrimental possibly.
:cop

For the record, I still haven't checked
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dammit, sleeping hours always prevent me from being present from the beginning of the Day Phase. :kappa
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How many points did you get.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, I recieved the same points as you. 3 at night 3 after.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so no one got present probably.
Maybe it's just my misunderstanding but we get the points at the beginning of the day and we can spend them during the day as well so they are already "activated" for the night right? At least I sent the point distribution during the day because of that. Although I'm sure our dear host senpais will be lenient in any case.

But yeah, 3 Points for Day 1 and 3 Points for Day 2 meaning 6 in total. Seems like there is no Santa to worry to about.
So we can stop the search for Santa at least.

One can really feel the absence of someone making a list of all the hints. I'll have to check out what happened before and start a list to keep track. Anything else would be just conjecture and blindly poking around. Luck has got us pretty far in previous games especially in early days but so far we killed a Noble and lost possibly another townie.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Maybe it's just my misunderstanding but we get the points at the beginning of the day and we can spend them during the day as well so they are already "activated" for the night right? At least I sent the point distribution during the day because of that. Although I'm sure our dear host senpais will be lenient in any case.

But yeah, 3 Points for Day 1 and 3 Points for Day 2 meaning 6 in total. Seems like there is no Santa to worry to about.
So we can stop the search for Santa at least.

One can really feel the absence of someone making a list of all the hints. I'll have to check out what happened before and start a list to keep track. Anything else would be just conjecture and blindly poking around. Luck has got us pretty far in previous games especially in early days but so far we killed a Noble and lost possibly another townie.
Since we receive points to spend on our stats every Day Phase, we can spend them during all its duration.
Meaning that you can spend them even right now.
Either way, no presents here and got 6 points to spend too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good morning. Doesn‘t look like I missed much, only a couple pages. :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Daws was such a random kill. If there is only 1 mafia that will be troublesome. There will probably be TP though, if that's the case. But maybe someone blocked the right person, idk.
Wait. Why is there being only 1 mafia troublesome? :grumble 1 of us dyig every night instead of 2 is preferable to me than praying 2 mafia groups kill each other, which isn‘t too common.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's this one.


And that was in response to the way the votes were going. I wasn't going to remove my vote from Seraph to someone like Jammin or Jinx to save my own skin. And yes i'm town. I hope you are as well since you have a history of leading town in a circle for your own mafia amusement. You always do blend in well :heh
You make me sound like some troll when mafia :XD I do try to win, just that playing as mafia opens up lots more fun things to do than town does, which are pretty tempting.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'd agree on Asako, but to be fair her hint yesterday was pretty restrictive, and there have been precious few hints in general - even fewer than usual.

Barkeeper
Prostitute
Hider
Apprentice
Badass Cowboy
Time Bomb
(Starting :rolleyes: ) Mason

These are townie roles she listed yesterday. There are two roles in particular that would make me inclined to think she's mafia if she were to claim that (no, Mason isn't one of them :derp ), and two that can be proven, so I'm very curious about her.
I think as mafia she‘s the type to fake a role she had, rather than anything else, but fair enough.
If Daws only died because he claimed active then that makes me question even more why that much was hinted so early. But was his own choice I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As for Gry surviving N1, just shows that I am not Mafia. Would have done everything to convince my Mafia Buddies that letting Gry live spells doom and gloom for the Mafia. And ofc I would have gone for the kill myself even if we had a Janitor. Just out of respect and all that. XDDD
Eh :grumble

Was thinking that too with you not being mafia. But maybe your kill on me just failed :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don't really get all the hoopla for Taku claiming active, but ok I guess.

Don't think you've ever been Barkeeper, James, at least my Game 64 notes don't have it. Was gonna put your role list but I'm not sure if it would be a wise move, could be detrimental possibly.
Me neither. i guess it‘s from Daws‘ death possibly being because he coaimed active, but mafia widens their kill options after night 1 depending on how game goes. And if Daws was already some good role they sniped it may not even matter much.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
From those who still haven't, I'd like to hear from you and @GrySun at least.
I don‘t particularly like the role I have. There, better than hinting about the character I don‘t know :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, I don't get why he's not playing as his usual this time. I don't think he'd ragequit for the Pom issue haha. He just emocat'ed for Daws at the start of the day, votekilled Asako after not even three hours had passed, then vanished (not from the forum, though). Couldn't even come say hi to the rest of us? :scry


Gry's reasons or those hints? Because it's correct for both :XD

I see I see. So what about today? Opinions on her (or the rest of us)?
Not much time for playing, and less interest. But wouldn‘t call it a ragequit, I‘m still here :nod

And I did vanish from forum :grumble If my online thingy said I was online after my last post here then probably the open forum tabs I have on my computer when I start it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry's reasons or those hints? Because it's correct for both :XD
How is it correct for my reasons? :oh You saw and quoted my vote post earlier. Her having silly slips was a small start, then ignoring any talks related to her while asking others for more hinting made me vote her first day. Then started taking up the „collecting hints“ role. Copied from what she gathered for her mafia pad I‘d say. And her posts still read so weird for me. I see nobody even close to her in terms of deserving a vote, but if that‘s nothing then okay.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Really guys I'm still wondering why I'm the top lynch other than what gry said about me, I honestly consider that no game related stuff
I mean of course if you keep ignoring my posts you‘ll think my vote isn‘t game related :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Good to see that the convo got more productive instead of this weather-like chat we have been having with the points and all.
Don't see any reasons to vote Asako yet. And honestly I'm more worried with the people that are accusing her based on so little.
Gry isn't playing as usual and though that might be for external reasons I think it's worth checking and pressuring a bit.
Seraph voting Asako might or might not mean something. He is often influenced by the likes of Gry or Van's opinions, like he did when voting Cres.
As for DD, I'm a little butthurt he made me check his previous 34 roles (or more, they seemed endless). I found that he has been detective and Mason/Mason recruiter a lot (which by itself makes me want to votekill him). If there is only one mafia team, a Mason recruiter would make sense. Well, he said he will reveal today so not that worth speculating here.
Wait. Why is there being only 1 mafia troublesome? :grumble 1 of us dyig every night instead of 2 is preferable to me than praying 2 mafia groups kill each other, which isn‘t too common.
1 big team is more efficient in my opinion. They will be more coordinated, they also have more people to cover any slip ups or save them in case they are up for a lynch. And considering we don't have Far, Demon, Cres is dead and you have been absent and maybe even mafia, there's no one to lead town if a big mafia team takes over.
Also, why such an experienced player wants to votekill Asako so bad over so little? Mind to share your reasons?

Edit: I typed "votekill me instead of votekill him" so I edited the "me" part.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So much silence in here...
It surely because I've arrived. :kappa
Still I saw many safe claims being made during this phase.
Wonder who's saying the truth and who's lying.
Asako is on my radar, just like Takuan is, also DD is behaving strangely, or maybe I just can't identify his playstyle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top