Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is telling that the Mafia went for the sole active claim of this list as I discount gnut actually claiming his role to be active. Means they are playing ti safe, getting rid of active townie roles rather than "dangerous" players who can organize groups, form good theories or defend their assumption properly to gain people for their causes like who to vote for or why who should be trusted.

Should we count where we put our points in which stats as hints?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I dunno honestly about telling where we should put out points because I feel like those who didn't put much in def will become a likely target.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I dunno honestly about telling where we should put out points because I feel like those who didn't put much in def will become a likely target.
Maxing = 1 stat => Boring (tho)
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think they mean putting 1 point in a stat is boring
....or maybe the opposite ?
Maxing 1 is boring?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea I just reread it maxing 1 is boring, I should stop speedreading
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Daws :emocat Tho I wonder why him? We don't know his role either. Will later check back his posts and see if there's some correlation.

For now !votekill Asako same reason as yesterday, said nothing about it ever since, and even making the hint list now. Way too many checkmarks for me, should be a safe mafia to lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is an interesting take. I wasn't "fine" with dying, but considering all the silly reasons people were votekilled on Day 1 there wasn't much to defend against. Someone is usually the Day 1 sacrifice unless there's an obvious slip up. I was called defensive and provocative for saying this....

This apparently was enough to get me on some people's radar. Yet only a few hours later he basically confirmed it himself...

Don't misunderstand me, i'm not mafia or tp, but saying i was fine with dying is way off the mark.
I meant that one post where you were like "lol guess I'm dying :catshrug", can find it when I backread later. But fair enough, tho that misunderstanding kinda saved your life since without thinking you were town because of that I'd have prolly lynched you instead of Cres. Hope you are town.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I kinda agree with Asa about the points, but maybe it'll be necessary in the future if role reveals aren't enough? Idk.
About my role, I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao I still envy Marmalade's avi.
Also @lindananahayashida I think you should follow Asako's advice on your way of writing here, it can be confusing for ppl.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Daws was such a random kill. If there is only 1 mafia that will be troublesome. There will probably be TP though, if that's the case. But maybe someone blocked the right person, idk.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I meant that one post where you were like "lol guess I'm dying :catshrug", can find it when I backread later. But fair enough, tho that misunderstanding kinda saved your life since without thinking you were town because of that I'd have prolly lynched you instead of Cres. Hope you are town.
It's this one.
Hint to my role: I've never had it before.

I know it's not a lot but I don't like hinting on day 1. But in the end it might not even matter lol.
And that was in response to the way the votes were going. I wasn't going to remove my vote from Seraph to someone like Jammin or Jinx to save my own skin. And yes i'm town. I hope you are as well since you have a history of leading town in a circle for your own mafia amusement. You always do blend in well :heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Daws being the target for murder is surprising...i thought it was gonna be Gry. If he is Town that is. :grumble

We messed up with Cres so i guess we gotta make up for that today and lynch a Mafia.Easier said than done,i know :lambirb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Interesting, only one kill, meaning the big probability that it got blocked because of the def or the normal means meaning prostitute or doc, or that we really have only 1 mafia but then it means we have a big one ( to be honest I think 1 big mafia is rather more problematic then 2 mafia because of how well they communication or so that's what I thought about when I was hosting watching a big mafia )
Is it just mean or does daws usually dies rather early ? ( but most of the time it's because of lover )

Asako: I already had this role before
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James: My role is insecure.
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital: I have a role
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
Crescent: passive ? Noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Well looking at that list, I'm not surprised they'd go for either him or gnut, since they seem to be the only ones who claimed active. It's annoying not to know his role to learn what we lost, but what can you do.

I don't think there's much sense in saying where we put our points unless someone wants to use that as a hint to their role. As far as I understand those rules, Defense can nullify any action that targets you, so investigations/blocks/protections and everything else on top of kills. That still makes Defense the most logical choice for townies, if you ask me. Unless you're a Bomb who feels murderous or... a Doc? Who's one of the few who could benefit from Strength, but also someone who should want to try to stay alive.


Daws :emocat Tho I wonder why him? We don't know his role either. Will later check back his posts and see if there's some correlation.

For now !votekill Asako same reason as yesterday, said nothing about it ever since, and even making the hint list now. Way too many checkmarks for me, should be a safe mafia to lynch.
I'd agree on Asako, but to be fair her hint yesterday was pretty restrictive, and there have been precious few hints in general - even fewer than usual.

Barkeeper
Prostitute
Hider
Apprentice
Badass Cowboy
Time Bomb
(Starting :rolleyes: ) Mason

These are townie roles she listed yesterday. There are two roles in particular that would make me inclined to think she's mafia if she were to claim that (no, Mason isn't one of them :derp ), and two that can be proven, so I'm very curious about her.

At any rate, the single kill is pretty interesting right now. Makes me wonder if there's a single mafia plus Mentor this time. Recruitment mechanics would fit the Agility stat quite a bit.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Interesting, only one kill, meaning the big probability that it got blocked because of the def or the normal means meaning prostitute or doc, or that we really have only 1 mafia but then it means we have a big one ( to be honest I think 1 big mafia is rather more problematic then 2 mafia because of how well they communication or so that's what I thought about when I was hosting watching a big mafia )
Is it just mean or does daws usually dies rather early ? ( but most of the time it's because of lover )

Asako: I already had this role before
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James: My role is insecure.
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital: I have a role
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
Crescent: passive ? Noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
You missed my hint. I have an active role.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Daws being the target for murder is surprising...i thought it was gonna be Gry. If he is Town that is. :grumble
Why Gry? Tradition or because he said so himself?

We messed up with Cres so i guess we gotta make up for that today and lynch a Mafia.Easier said than done,i know :lambirb
Any suggestion on how to achieve that result?

Day One Votes:​

Votes: 19/19

Shaltear / CrescentJinx >>>>> 4x (Vandred, gnut, Asako, Seraph)

Jamsuke >>>>> 3x (Anonymous vote, SonOfDaws, revo)

Sebas / Belserion >>>>> 3x (lindananahayashida, James Rye, Gryffindor)

Aura / Zasz >>>>> 2x (desin24, Jammin)

Brain / Asako >>>>> 1x (GrySun)

Demiurge / Gryffindor >>>>> 1x (digitaldude)

Solution Epsilon / digitaldude >>>>> 1x (Juviii)

Pandora's Actor / James Rye >>>>> 1x (Crescent Jinx)

Yuri Alpha / Seraph >>>>> 1x (Belserion)

Entoma / SonOfDaws >>>>> 1x (Takuan)

Mare / Takuan >>>>> 1x (Zasz)

Climb / revo >>>>> 1x (MarmaladeSky)

Vote Kill Gryffindor
VOTE KILL [Asako]
Votekill Belserion
Just saw this....

:arf The boobs aren’t real?!! Nani? Is that true? @Lambu and @Elusia!!!!

Placeholder Votekill James for calling my boobs fake!!!
What is this strategy/game plan? To slowly accuse everyone of being mafia so one to votekill you automatically becomes "suspicious" and your target? Interesting. Let's test it.

Votekill Seraph
Votekill SonOfDaws because your avi creeps me out.
!votekill Asako
On that note; votekill Jammin
VOTE KILL [Belserion]
votekill Crescent Jinx :amuse
! Votekill Digital Dude!
Votekill Asako
Votekill Takuan
votekill Jammin
votekill Zasz
votekill Cresent
Votekill Belserion
Votekill crescent
I suspect her more than jammin as for bel...I really dunno about her, that's why I want to put crescent closer to her and see where things could go.
Votelock Crescent Jinx :grumble this far outweighs Asako's minor slip up's.
Votekill Zasz

Why? Because Zasz dying on D1 is always hilarious.:kappa
Votekill Belserion
!votekill revo

A girl has got to vote and sleep, even if its a random vote :pout
If anything I'd trade Bel for Cres and not Jammin, but fine with this too. Will !votelock Asako out of principle :hmph

You switched to Cres after deciding my points "far outweighed Asako's minor slip-ups". So what do you think about her now?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Asako and Seraph were the late switchers. Guess they were swayed by Van's post on Crescent, was a fair argument I thought, all things considered, especially for D1 and both gave restrictive hints. Probably nothing.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You missed my hint. I have an active role.
She might just have saved your life then :fan

Any other thoughts from you or @digitaldude? These circumstance one-liners aren't really helping much.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why Gry? Tradition or because he said so himself?


Any suggestion on how to achieve that result?

Day One Votes:​

Votes: 19/19

Shaltear / CrescentJinx >>>>> 4x (Vandred, gnut, Asako, Seraph)

Jamsuke >>>>> 3x (Anonymous vote, SonOfDaws, revo)

Sebas / Belserion >>>>> 3x (lindananahayashida, James Rye, Gryffindor)

Aura / Zasz >>>>> 2x (desin24, Jammin)

Brain / Asako >>>>> 1x (GrySun)

Demiurge / Gryffindor >>>>> 1x (digitaldude)

Solution Epsilon / digitaldude >>>>> 1x (Juviii)

Pandora's Actor / James Rye >>>>> 1x (Crescent Jinx)

Yuri Alpha / Seraph >>>>> 1x (Belserion)

Entoma / SonOfDaws >>>>> 1x (Takuan)

Mare / Takuan >>>>> 1x (Zasz)

Climb / revo >>>>> 1x (MarmaladeSky)


You switched to Cres after deciding my points "far outweighed Asako's minor slip-ups". So what do you think about her now?
Tradition mostly,the past games i played he was taken out pretty early. So i thought they'd go for him first.

Since i don't really have anything on the others yet,i'll keep an eye on her again. It feels sort of suspicious that she wouldn't reply to Gry who has been repeatedly Voting her and egging her on to reply to his remarks so far. It also felt a bit off that she'd go and become our Erin 2.0 making the Hint Lists etc.
Sure the List is helpful but that is also exactly what has put Erin in the past always out of our,or rather,my focus and in case she was Mafia it always some way or another backfired on us. She hasn't really given me anything to trust her yet to be honest,so i'll be putting my initial vote onto her as well. I'd say unless she gives us anything substantial we should go for her.

Votekill Asako
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I had this role before was my hint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I said it here.
So bar keeper, mafia or prostitute? Am I missing any?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top