Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, why such an experienced player wants to votekill Asako so bad over so little? Mind to share your reasons?
->

How is it correct for my reasons? :oh You saw and quoted my vote post earlier. Her having silly slips was a small start, then ignoring any talks related to her while asking others for more hinting made me vote her first day. Then started taking up the „collecting hints“ role. Copied from what she gathered for her mafia pad I‘d say. And her posts still read so weird for me. I see nobody even close to her in terms of deserving a vote, but if that‘s nothing then okay.
If that all is little then what I have on everyone else is in the negative. What do you have on who you plan to vote?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh, too tired to be leading lynches :bored I gave my vote and reasons, you can all do whatever. Will leave some more thoughts on people later.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
->



If that all is little then what I have on everyone else is in the negative. What do you have on who you plan to vote?
Yes, that is true, we don't have much to work with but the Gry I know from previous games would be pressuring more people, making them talk. I don't know who to vote for yet, that's why I haven't yet.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Gry I'm sorry for wanted to actually advance the game yesterday and for collecting hints because I wanted to help townies, I even wanted till it's almost the end but no one seem to one to do it.
And gry I didn't ignore your accusation completely, if it wasn't related that little slip up and I did answer mostly to seraph and the other because first of all you were inactive and second yesterday when you were here you keep bringing up the slip up.
If you keep this up and focuse only on me, you're only leading townie to their lost for not having any suspects other than me in D2 , maybe that's your plan because you're form the mafia team.


Asako: I already had this role before/ active
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guess I'll vote for Takuan at this point.
There has been much discussion, but in the end nothing new or interesting came out of it.
I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon. :kappa

Votekill Takuan
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry I'm sorry for wanted to actually advance the game yesterday and for collecting hints because I wanted to help townies, I even wanted till it's almost the end but no one seem to one to do it.
And gry I didn't ignore your accusation completely, if it wasn't related that little slip up and I did answer mostly to seraph and the other because first of all you were inactive and second yesterday when you were here you keep bringing up the slip up.
If you keep this up and focuse only on me, you're only leading townie to their lost for not having any suspects other than me in D2 , maybe that's your plan because you're form the mafia team.


Asako: I already had this role before/ active
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
It‘s you who‘s making me focus so much on you. It was your decision to ignore me every time I tagged, quoted or asked you things. If you think doing that would get a person to drop it and look at others you‘re wrong. You‘re my top suspect by far currently.

As for hint gatherings, told last day that I think it‘s a mistake this game because of the system. It was also a mistake in the previous game, but there I didn‘t care because I was mafia and enjoyed nice nightkill target selection.

My vote most likely stays on you or gets locked later, but will look on others. Primarily on those protecting you :rolleyes: As well as seeing how people vote now, be it randomly or trying to push someone else to 3.

Yes, that is true, we don't have much to work with but the Gry I know from previous games would be pressuring more people, making them talk. I don't know who to vote for yet, that's why I haven't yet.
Thing is, I don‘t think pressuring for hints early is a good idea this game. I‘d pressure if I saw something worth questioning more, like you being unhappy about just 1 nightkill, almost like you were hoping for 2... But my main case is on Asako currently, while keeping watch on other people‘s votes and posts.

Or would you prefer me play like the mafia me from last game, sowing discontent everywhere by pretending to care, watching people suspect themselves? :fan Not what‘ll make us win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guess I'll vote for Takuan at this point.
There has been much discussion, but in the end nothing new or interesting came out of it.
I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon. :kappa

Votekill Takuan
Can you tell why Takuan specifically? And are you claiming what I think you are? :kappa
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Vote kill jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry I'm sorry for wanted to actually advance the game yesterday and for collecting hints because I wanted to help townies, I even wanted till it's almost the end but no one seem to one to do it.
And gry I didn't ignore your accusation completely, if it wasn't related that little slip up and I did answer mostly to seraph and the other because first of all you were inactive and second yesterday when you were here you keep bringing up the slip up.
If you keep this up and focuse only on me, you're only leading townie to their lost for not having any suspects other than me in D2 , maybe that's your plan because you're form the mafia team.


Asako: I already had this role before/ active
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
grysun doesnt like his role? only mafia say how they feel about a role, thats not a friggin hint.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
grysun doesnt like his role? only mafia say how they feel about a role, thats not a friggin hint.
How old fashioned of you :XD It’s a hint, plenty to the people that know me, and better hint than half the ones we have.

Any reason to why you voted Jammin?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wish we had a vote count post for the end of day1...might become troublesome late game to keep track of vote history by players
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wish we had a vote count post for the end of day1...might become troublesome late game to keep track of vote history by players
Me too. geezus I just finished going through aaaaall the posts and my head hurts. I'll post the list in a second. Just need to format it a bit. I put the direct quotes in multi-quotes and also between these motherfuckers "" in the list itself. Everything else are my adhoc thoughts on what people said. I still need to write up some opinions.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Is it possible to pull up yesterday's end results plz?
Day One Votes:​

Votes: 19/19

Shaltear / CrescentJinx >>>>> 4x (Vandred, gnut, Asako, Seraph)

Jamsuke >>>>> 3x (Anonymous vote, SonOfDaws, revo)

Sebas / Belserion >>>>> 3x (lindananahayashida, James Rye, Gryffindor)

Aura / Zasz >>>>> 2x (desin24, Jammin)

Brain / Asako >>>>> 1x (GrySun)

Demiurge / Gryffindor >>>>> 1x (digitaldude)

Solution Epsilon / digitaldude >>>>> 1x (Juviii)

Pandora's Actor / James Rye >>>>> 1x (Crescent Jinx)

Yuri Alpha / Seraph >>>>> 1x (Belserion)

Entoma / SonOfDaws >>>>> 1x (Takuan)

Mare / Takuan >>>>> 1x (Zasz)

Climb / revo >>>>> 1x (MarmaladeSky)

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Lambu was faster then me '-'
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Thing is, I don‘t think pressuring for hints early is a good idea this game. I‘d pressure if I saw something worth questioning more, like you being unhappy about just 1 nightkill, almost like you were hoping for 2... But my main case is on Asako currently, while keeping watch on other people‘s votes and posts.
Don't twist what I said. I said a big team might be more dangerous only. Besides, even if there is only 1 mafia group there will probably be TPs.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Vote kill jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

grysun doesnt like his role? only mafia say how they feel about a role, thats not a friggin hint.
Not necessary some do give hints like that in the past when they townies example zasz
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How old fashioned of you :XD It’s a hint, plenty to the people that know me, and better hint than half the ones we have.

Any reason to why you voted Jammin?
I suspect him to be a mafia hamster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako if you were to try to save yourself who would you vote for?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
DISCLAIMER:

If I forgot anyone or anything please feel free to add.

I was a bit reluctant to post it since it exposes quite a couple of people with active roles but if I can make this list and find the hints then the mafia can and most likely has done already too.

Asako as Brain Unglaus - Hints:
DAY 1 “I had dis role before” “had before BK /time bomb/ MBoss / Prostitute / MDet / I'm hungry aka apprentice / cowboy bebop / role gry hate aka mason / hider
DAY 2 : “As for hint I already gave all the possible roles I could be, but if you wanted more then I could say im active.
Anyways I'm planning to reveal my role tomorrow.”
“Funny enough my role is a role where I was misunderstand in that game too....ok almost all my games need to have a misunderstanding”

lindananahayashida as Cocytus

Belserion as Sebastian:
DAY 1: “Hint to my role: I’ve never had it before”

MarmaladeSky as Momon- Hints
DAY 1 : “Defensive points for me are honestly the most logic choice - can’t help the success rate of my actions if i have none”
DAY 2 : “As for my hint: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.”

Seraph as Yuri Alpha - Hints
DAY 1 : “As for my Role: It is only a matter of time.” = Timebomb or innocent child

James Rye as Pandora's Actor- Hints
DAY 1 : “As for my role hint: My role is insecure.”
DAY 2 : “Put them all into def. ” “Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before.
And I have been Bodyguard, Jesus, Detective, Barkeeper, Spy and some other roles I probably forgot about already.”

Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore- Hints
DAY 2 : “You missed my hint. I have an active role.” “my role isn't any useful to town despite being active. If Mafia goes for me because i'm active, well, it's better me than someone who claimed passive but in reality is a det or a doc.”

GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta- Hints
DAY 1 : “So to our Dets, gl with investigations, and to Docs try to pick right people. Am neither of those roles myself.”
DAY 2 : “I don‘t particularly like the role I have. There, better than hinting about the character I don‘t know ”


Crescent Jinx as Shalltear - DAY 1 Noble dead

Jammin as Hamsuke : Hints
DAY 1 : ”Well, whatever, I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.” I have only seen one episode of Overlord so I hope some experts can help out to narrow it down.
DAY 2 : “My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to.”

Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore- Hints
DAY 2 : “I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon” = day active? possibly crazy marlboro cowboy or prosecutor?


Juviii as Narberal Gamma

gnut as Gazef- Hints
DAY 1 : “As far as me....i also have a role.” “later on he cant come with some passive bullshit because he already says he has a role.
Same goes for me” = active

desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha-Hints:
DAY1 : “I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.”

SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta - NIGHT 1 killed by Janitor hinted: “I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi”

Gryffindor as Demiurge

revo
as Climb- Hints
DAY 2 : “About my role, I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi”


digitaldude as Solution Epsilon - Hints
DAY 1: “I have a role”
DAY 2 “Put them all into def.” “I will reveal my role tomorrow if im alive.”

Vandred as Jirnic


Observations

DAY 1: Vandred made an accusation post on Cres which was liked by Gry, Revo, James, Asako and Seraph and started the vote train.


DAY 2: No gifts so most likely no Santa

I have a role.
Mind as well start with hitting because no one seem to want to do it
I had dis role before :kappa
Oh no it's one of those hints
Best role aka BK /time bomb/ MBoss / Prostitute / MDet / I'm hungry aka apprentice / cowboy bebop / role gry hate aka mason / hider
I had this role before.
Thank you for the clarification.

Well, I guess it's time to open up and get the conversation to something a bit more productive.
So let's talk about ourselves before this day passes and we have very little to build up upon after the first night phase.
I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.
I most likely will spend atleast some points on defense, since spending it on attack is useles

Interesting! Defensive points for me are honestly the most logic choice - can’t help the success rate of my actions if i have none :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:eyerollWhy i types that twice, i have no idea. You guys get the message
Im here....
To be honest i really dont have any strong feelings about anyone or notice any slip ups.
But Cresent and Seraph to me seem like they are really trying to blend in with those long post addressing multiple people.
Maybe its an urge to reply to everyones posts or is it a ploy to gain trust...idk?

As far as me....i also have a role.
Didn't realize we were hinting already

I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi
Take it as i didnt then....but to me DD saying he has a role.
To me...later on he cant come with some passive bullshit because he already says he has a role.
Same goes for me....
I think you and my definition of "role" is two different things.

Dont start with me Koko...it will be a long game for you xD
Better kill me early then...
For that support in my argument I shall help you out, you big massive fluff of a Hamster. Votekill Belserion.
As for my role hint: My role is insecure.
Fair enough,i'll give a hint to my Role but that's the farthest i'm going today.

Indeed,i didn't give one,i adressed multiple people today to see and observe their reactions while keeping track of everybody else as well. It was my way of kicking things off like i did in previous games before.

As for my Role: It is only a matter of time.
Are we giving hints on day 1? That seems pretty early to me. Well, whatever, I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
Hint to my role: I've never had it before.

I know it's not a lot but I don't like hinting on day 1. But in the end it might not even matter lol.
I actually like how you're playing this time, honestly :hee So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki somewhat (since I don't know anything about him) :heh

And I'll let you know that my vote was not random as it might have seemed, at all. I was expecting to confront Cres about it once she'd have asked, but since the phase is about to be over... These are her relevant posts so far:


^ Here she hints at passive and... inquires on how hard it will be to kill someone who puts points in their defense stat?!




^ Here she throws shade on Gry and Taku for... not having been online since the game started.


^ Shade on Marm for having been online but not posting. Which feels a little nostalgic, by the way, about that time I was mafia and did the same thing :hee Takes me back. Anyway...


^ For all those people she questioned, she meme-votes James halfway through the phase. Hm :grumble


^ Random shade on revo.


^ More random weak points about anyone who posted.


If you ask me, none of the examples listed above can be considered pressuring or trying to elicit a reaction from the person she addressed, so it really only looks like the textbook mafia attempt at appearing active and helpful while you aren't actually doing anything useful. So yeah, those are my reasons. :rolleyes:
So to our Dets, gl with investigations, and to Docs try to pick right people. Am neither of those roles myself.
Put them all into def. Seemed like a good choice if I manage to survive a couple days, I might even get up to 50% to avoid being killed. Which reminds me, this might have been what happened last night. The Killer of the 2nd Mafia targeting a def player and his 9% chance triggered and saved his/her butt from being killed. Very unlikely but hey, could happen.
I also put in defense.
I kinda agree with Asa about the points, but maybe it'll be necessary in the future if role reveals aren't enough? Idk.
About my role, I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao I still envy Marmalade's avi.
Also @lindananahayashida I think you should follow Asako's advice on your way of writing here, it can be confusing for ppl.
You missed my hint. I have an active role.
hi! Making dinner and catching up. I would say the talk about point distribution could count as hints. Not every type of stat would make a lot of sense for specific roles.

As for my hint: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
It might put me in danger yes. Although, and that will serve as a second hint, my role isn't any useful to town despite being active. If Mafia goes for me because i'm active, well, it's better me than someone who claimed passive but in reality is a det or a doc.

I don't really have any suspect in mind right now. I'll keep an eye out for Asako since she's been suspected apparently, there as to be a reason for that; though i didn't notice anything tbh. I'll have to check the thread again, but Gry might be the only one suspecting Asako, so i'll also read back what Gry said. Also interesting tat Gry survived N1; though i wouldn't make him a suspect for so little.
I will reveal my role tomorrow if im alive.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before.
And I have been Bodyguard, Jesus, Detective, Barkeeper, Spy and some other roles I probably forgot about already.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to.
Really guys I'm still wondering why I'm the top lynch other than what gry said about me, I honestly consider that no game related stuff

I'm extremely sure you said so many time you never had BK and how you wish you had one, going to pretend that you're one yet you're not.
As for hint I already gave all the possible roles I could be, but if you wanted more then I could say im active.
Anyways I'm planning to reveal my role tomorrow.
I don‘t particularly like the role I have. There, better than hinting about the character I don‘t know
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako if you were to try to save yourself who would you vote for?
Hard question but if I had to pick it could be someone who is inactive and don't really Benefit townies when it comes to helping


Oof desin you did a way better job at getting hint then me by a million times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top