Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Don‘t feel good about either Zasz nor Takuan getting lynched. Taku is far from the only inactive person, a la revo, Marm etc. And Zasz seems to be able to selfconfirm. Which makes me more wary of the people just trying to vote Zasz with „it‘s Zasz“, this day and previous day.
Exactly which is why I would probably put more pressure on one of the inactives and hope they appear to defend themselves
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What's with this voting at the same time with me ?
Last day it was with vand and today it's with revo
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
1 more hour to go,if things stay like this i'll leave my Vote on Asako. Don't see the point in lynching the inactive souls to be honest,we could just end up cutting in our own flesh with moves like that. I know we don't got much to work with atm. but it is better than lynching someone you literally have nothing against other than "He's been absent" or "It's Zasz so :kappa".
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're right, but then who to vote against?
If it's between Zasz and me it's like trying to get rid of the least useful townie, which doesn't feel right to me. But who could be mafia in your eyes?
Do you still suspect Asako? I didn't even have time to backread old stuff when you had your eyes on her.
She is still my main suspect, but maybe I‘m wrong, she‘s shady by nature in these games, but still doesn‘t sit well with me how she acts. Other than her I distrust most people, too much lurking going on.
We can still easily lynch anyone, plenty are here for this last hour.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
How is it correct for my reasons? :oh You saw and quoted my vote post earlier. Her having silly slips was a small start, then ignoring any talks related to her while asking others for more hinting made me vote her first day. Then started taking up the „collecting hints“ role. Copied from what she gathered for her mafia pad I‘d say. And her posts still read so weird for me. I see nobody even close to her in terms of deserving a vote, but if that‘s nothing then okay.
What she was being "questioned" about is nothing, yeah, meaning the slips. Asking for more hinting when nobody was talking is reasonable in my eyes, have been there :rolleyes: And collecting hints is usually a task the scum take up, I'll give you that, but not always. The stuff you gather for your pad you're supposed to keep for yourself though, not share it with the town :fan Hers have some gaps in them, too, and it doesn't give me the feeling that she's deliberately missing hints... Don't know what you think of Jammin doing the same now x)

But I suppose that's who Dets should investigate if they haven't already? If she doesn't die today.

(Counting on her not being Mafia Boss again and making it look like I'm covering for her here :ninja )

Man, you had me scared for a moment there. I thought how can I not remember being Freeman once? Then I saw that spy was missing and it cleared all up. xD
So from all my new introduced roles I have only been Santa, Gambler and Martyr? Why don't Host give me the cool roles like Barkeeper or Mafia Ghoul (Get it into the game already, hosts!!!)?
Not sure I understand what you're suggesting here...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Of course i am. I said several times that these dates for the game weren't that great for me because i wouldn't be much active during the ealry stages of the game. I won't let myself get lynched right before i can finally get more active and involved into the game.
But as i was saying, i still have time to change my vote. I'm just saying that, if the votes are between you and me, i won't shy away from voting you, cowboy or not :kappa
Fair enough. You're just trying to survive after all. :kappa
Either way, just keep me alive okay?
I can't wait to get some action. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Exactly which is why I would probably put more pressure on one of the inactives and hope they appear to defend themselves
We kinda did that with Cres and it failed so not sure, but we could.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Zasz i just realized that we have pretty similar characters; are we the same race or same family or something?
I should probably change my vote then, i'm not voting against one of my kin :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What she was being "questioned" about is nothing, yeah, meaning the slips. Asking for more hinting when nobody was talking is reasonable in my eyes, have been there :rolleyes: And collecting hints is usually a task the scum take up, I'll give you that, but not always. The stuff you gather for your pad you're supposed to keep for yourself though, not share it with the town :fan Hers have some gaps in them, too, and it doesn't give me the feeling that she's deliberately missing hints... Don't know what you think of Jammin doing the same now x)

But I suppose that's who Dets should investigate if they haven't already? If she doesn't die today.

(Counting on her not being Mafia Boss again and making it look like I'm covering for her here :ninja )


Not sure I understand what you're suggesting here...
Oh was just about to tag you, been kinda silent even tho I‘ve seen you liking posts :nerd True it‘s very minor to start with but was curious how she‘d react, and she reacted with ignoring it fully. Does remind me of when James told Cres or someone to never interact with Gry or something to stay safe, but eh..

I‘ll give you that she‘s far from some solid case, just my gut feeling uncomfortable with her. And having not many other suspects. As for Jammin, I started suspecting him a bit for it too :XD Can‘t forget the Umineko game where every single hint/post compilation/summary person ended up being mafia. It‘s handy, and often enough they have to do it anyway at night pads so not much extra work. But there are also few townies who do that. Eh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Belserion
Reasons? Feels like I asked this often today :lmao Just think addig a few words to explain a vote should be common sense :grumble
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Reasons? Feels like I asked this often today :lmao Just think addig a few words to explain a vote should be common sense :grumble
Knew you'd quote me on the vote :XD

1) Been online for a while now, maybe she's busy doing other stuff(fair enough) but can't let her go unnoticed.
2) I'd rather let the 3 at the top save themselves, curious to see how they change if at all. Or if anyone tries to move Marmalade up to force a 4-way tie.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
It‘s a huge compliment if you‘re not town, means you fooled me well :lmao But otherwise not a bad thing either. Just means you seem genuine.
Well, I think you are quite the sweet talker!
:amuse (Playboy? lol!)

You are on the same chamber as vand for me. (atm)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Zasz i just realized that we have pretty similar characters; are we the same race or same family or something?
I should probably change my vote then, i'm not voting against one of my kin :kappa
Well, both our character are elves; brother and sister even.
So I'd say yes. :kappa
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Knew you'd quote me on the vote :XD

1) Been online for a while now, maybe she's busy doing other stuff(fair enough) but can't let her go unnoticed.
2) I'd rather let the 3 at the top save themselves, curious to see how they change if at all. Or if anyone tries to move Marmalade up to force a 4-way tie.
For me is between those 2 yes. Like I said before I will probably go for Bel but don't mind going for Marmalade if no one wants to change to Bel.
@Asako @revo which of these 2 seem more mafia to you?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
For me is between those 2 yes. Like I said before I will probably go for Bel but don't mind going for Marmalade if no one wants to change to Bel.
@Asako @revo which of these 2 seem more mafia to you?
Bel....but honestly I could feel bad to vote for her after nearly getting lynched yesterday that's why I went with marma
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You make me sound like some troll when mafia :XD I do try to win, just that playing as mafia opens up lots more fun things to do than town does, which are pretty tempting.
You are! I consider you the Pied Piper of Mafia Game. Whether you're Mafia or Townie you like having us dance to your tune. It's why I always automatically don't trust you:heh

Asako: I don't really want to join the bandwagon on Asako even though I understand the arguments against her. She's played enough that slipping up can no longer be attributed to her newbie status. She did say she would reveal tomorrow iirc, so i'm curious to see what she claims. She's hinted that she had the role once before and slipped up then too. If it's the game i'm remembering then that role is too important to risk lynching. But then again I haven't played for a while so I don't know if these slip ups are the usual with her or not.

Seraph: He's right that this is his playing style, it hasn't changed much from the game I played with him before and he was townie then. But it can also work against him since he's never been mafia (?) then I doubt his playing style would change that much the first time he got a mafia role.

James: I don't trust at all. It's more of a gut feeling than anything he did. One to keep an eye on imo.

Other than that I really haven't gotten much of a read on anyone else to arouse suspicion. Takuan did say he was going to be MIA for the first part of the game so i'm open to giving him a chance.

For now Votekill James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Knew you'd quote me on the vote :XD

1) Been online for a while now, maybe she's busy doing other stuff(fair enough) but can't let her go unnoticed.
2) I'd rather let the 3 at the top save themselves, curious to see how they change if at all. Or if anyone tries to move Marmalade up to force a 4-way tie.
It's called back reading.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What's with this voting at the same time with me ?
Last day it was with vand and today it's with revo
Must be leftovers from our previous mafia team connection :blushbirb


Oh was just about to tag you, been kinda silent even tho I‘ve seen you liking posts :nerd True it‘s very minor to start with but was curious how she‘d react, and she reacted with ignoring it fully. Does remind me of when James told Cres or someone to never interact with Gry or something to stay safe, but eh..

I‘ll give you that she‘s far from some solid case, just my gut feeling uncomfortable with her. And having not many other suspects. As for Jammin, I started suspecting him a bit for it too :XD Can‘t forget the Umineko game where every single hint/post compilation/summary person ended up being mafia. It‘s handy, and often enough they have to do it anyway at night pads so not much extra work. But there are also few townies who do that. Eh.
Yeah, kind of a bad time to end the day for me, takes me a lot of on and off just to browse the thread. In fact I meant desin's been doing the same instead of Jammin, but good that you mentioned him too :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don‘t feel good about either Zasz nor Takuan getting lynched. Taku is far from the only inactive person, a la revo, Marm etc. And Zasz seems to be able to selfconfirm. Which makes me more wary of the people just trying to vote Zasz with „it‘s Zasz“, this day and previous day.
Tbf, killing Zasz is never wrong. There's a reason why Zasz was killed so often at day 1. "Killing a Kappa keeps the Mafia away". Zasz agrees with that statement.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top