Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I have a gut feeling about Gry...claiming before there is a lack of interest but now fully rolling along huh? :derp
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm considering changing my vote, but i'll hold votelocking until the end, in case i'm in danger.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm just caught up.

He said it right after I posted my list.
Here word by word
"I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin who do you suspect other than zasz ?
To me he seem like a confirmed townie with his hint.
I don't know, still might be BS. But I'll concede he's probably not the best lynch right now.

For me the other two people I'm looking at cross ways are Takuan and Marm. Takuan due to his D1 behavior and Marm because.. I'm not even sure. Gut feeling I guess. I'm going to trust my gut and switch to Marm.

Votekill MarmaladeSky
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have a gut feeling about Gry...claiming before there is a lack of interest but now fully rolling along huh? :derp
Just like MG too much I guess :emocat Old habits die hard. And things got a bit more fun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!votekill MarmaladeSky

Picked between her, James and Bel, went with her. Tho we're kinda just fishing with this.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Did you seriously hint "didn't have before" when you've only played 1 time iirc, and that game you weren't even town? :XD
Well it's saying the same thing, isn't it? That's what I meant :XD
Wow D3 is going to be on fire with all those Announced reveals :heh I think you'll be fine to be honest,Mafia's wouldn't murder each other at night.:fan
Was trying to follow the hype of announcements I guess ¯\_:lambirb_/¯
But if you want more hints then fine by me, it's a passive role, first time I have it (which makes sense/it's obvious because this is the second game I play lmao)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Just like MG too much I guess :emocat Old habits die hard. And things got a bit more fun.
I see :heh

Do you have any hopes for the announced reveals/better hints by Asako,Revo and possibly Zasz next Dayphase or are you remaining reserved on that for now? I'm honestly not sure if i should change my vote even now.:grumble
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hmm just caught up.

I don't know, still might be BS. But I'll concede he's probably not the best lynch right now.

For me the other two people I'm looking at cross ways are Takuan and Marm. Takuan due to his D1 behavior and Marm because.. I'm not even sure. Gut feeling I guess. I'm going to trust my gut and switch to Marm.

Votekill MarmaladeSky
Your gut tells you to jump a Train built on "she inactive, she bad"? Takes notes
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Don't really feel like adding more people to the tie, so votekill Takuan. At least I trust Zasz and Linda to be townies more than the other voters at the moment.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I see :heh

Do you have any hopes for the announced reveals/better hints by Asako,Revo and possibly Zasz next Dayphase or are you remaining reserved on that for now? I'm honestly not sure if i should change my vote even now.:grumble
Eh. Depends what they reveal. Taking it with a grain of salt, but they could be useful. Revo just claimed passive so she's a good person to lynch too actually :grumble Eh. We'll see more after this lynch and tomorrow with more reveals, if I'm even still alive at that point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't really feel like adding more people to the tie, so votekill Takuan. At least I trust Zasz and Linda to be townies more than the other voters at the moment.
Ironically this now ties Taku and Marm. Wonder where this goes.

Who's Linda?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Neither of those 3 I think.. Maybe best bet going for the 2-votes people or stack on someone new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I could've been more direct in describing it :heh But fine enough to switch my vote off of you for today I'd say.
I sort of understand the sentiment. If I had to choose between those three I'd go with Tak because of the aforementioned reasons but it seems that now a Marmalade Train has formed outta nowhere.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Eh. Depends what they reveal. Taking it with a grain of salt, but they could be useful. Revo just claimed passive so she's a good person to lynch too actually :grumble Eh. We'll see more after this lynch and tomorrow with more reveals, if I'm even still alive at that point.
I said it before but you being alive right now is already a surprise for me,that is honestly the only thing right now that makes me wonder if you're actually Town :nerd
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Don't really feel like adding more people to the tie, so votekill Takuan. At least I trust Zasz and Linda to be townies more than the other voters at the moment.
Alright then... I'll probably switch my vote to stay alive in that case.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
3 ties less than 5 mins to go, perfect Mafia time to "accidentally" vote a townie to die.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...And it wasn't a tie anymore already, of course. Guess now it is again? :lambirb


Eh. Depends what they reveal. Taking it with a grain of salt, but they could be useful. Revo just claimed passive so she's a good person to lynch too actually :grumble Eh. We'll see more after this lynch and tomorrow with more reveals, if I'm even still alive at that point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Ironically this now ties Taku and Marm. Wonder where this goes.

Who's Linda?
@lindananahayashida, don't know if it's her real name, but it's shorter than the whole thing :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said it before but you being alive right now is already a surprise for me,that is honestly the only thing right now that makes me wonder if you're actually Town :nerd
You sound almost like you want me dead Seraph :rolleyes:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I will reveal tomorrow even if I die I left all the clues today.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Marmalade
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top