Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll reveal my Theory,and some results of myself today. This game needs to kick off properly now and Town needs to lynch a Mafia,i'll be giving answers as soon as Asako,Revo and Zasz kindly came true to their promises of revealing a bit more of themselves today. If what i'm thinking turns out to be true,one of the 3 is lying.

Gry switching to Marma in the ending stage is as suspicious to me as much as the fact that he is still alive,despite saying to be a Townie,i'll get into that in detail later but i'd like to hear that Answers first,we have a Dayphase to nail something down and i swear i'll give up on the Team if we lynch another Townie.
We're down a Detective and another Member with DD that possibly had a valuable Role as well. Not really much room for error i'd say.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seraph, let me just tell you that building theories on me being mafia will be flawed theories because I'm town. Many people switched, so in the end all you're following is me still being alive... I can't influence who they kill, but would be hilarious if I end up lynched because of them letting me live.

Do whatever you want, but I'm town this game, you'll see earliest when I'm dead at day or night. So I hope your theory trail won't die out with me. :noworry
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love the sound of anything that gives me hope of not getting skunked by mafia. So I'm pretty hyped, personally.

Has that ever happened in the history of Mafia game? Where the town doesn't even get one of them? Because I don't want to be the first.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also a heads up that I'll be largely playing this day phase from airports in different countries inbetween flights, so can't help out too much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love the sound of anything that gives me hope of not getting skunked by mafia. So I'm pretty hyped, personally.

Has that ever happened in the history of Mafia game? Where the town doesn't even get one of them? Because I don't want to be the first.
Perfect mafia wins? Oh it happened before alright, but been a while since the last one I think. Biggest loss was just 1 dead mafia I think, in the last 10-ish games. But don't get all emo on me now Jammin :grumble
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph, let me just tell you that building theories on me being mafia will be flawed theories because I'm town. Many people switched, so in the end all you're following is me still being alive... I can't influence who they kill, but would be hilarious if I end up lynched because of them letting me live.

Do whatever you want, but I'm town this game, you'll see earliest when I'm dead at day or night. So I hope your theory trail won't die out with me. :noworry
If my Theory and results turn out to be true you don't have anything to fear for today,but probably tomorrow although i may not live to see that happen.:emobirb
"If this turns out true"


Homie, you made it seem like a guarantee :nah
Sanities are a Thing Bro :grumble
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
If my Theory and results turn out to be true you don't have anything to fear for today,but probably tomorrow although i may not live to see that happen.:emobirb

Sanities are a Thing Bro :grumble
Then why you came out so quick saying you can catch a Mafia, and now you put a target on your back...dawg...
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Imho, I don't think asako is the case. Since the first day, I feel like we are being led by someone/something against her? I mean, so long we keep suspecting her, it just helps the mafia as they wouldn't be the main focus.

She claimed that mistake part to not be a part of the game. I think even if someone was indeed lying that's just a cheap trick. Since it's a game after all.

Alto that's just my opinion. I think its more likely that taku, who said that their role isnt of any help to the townie is more suspicious. Most of the cases seem like happening due to inactivity tbh or due to being too bold (DD ?)

Honestly, I have no idea how I feel about gry. I almost thought both gry & vand can be trusted to the same degree. But with seraphs post & vand being a detective of all thing just makes it all the more complex. (Sorry about this gry, if you are indeed a townie)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also a heads up that I'll be largely playing this day phase from airports in different countries inbetween flights, so can't help out too much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Perfect mafia wins? Oh it happened before alright, but been a while since the last one I think. Biggest loss was just 1 dead mafia I think, in the last 10-ish games. But don't get all emo on me now Jammin :grumble
Sorry man, lynching the innocent child thing really hurts my feelings because I feel like I was the vote the tipped the balance on that particular terrible terrible decision.

But your right, time to shake it off and get back in there to make more terrible decisions. Hopefully Seraph's "genius???" will hold the key to lynching somebody that doesn't make me feel bad about myself.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The two of us have an agreement of not killing each other when we're mafia/TP for at least 3 Days. Only lynches are allowed. It's why I used that from last game you remembered, scouting him out and then feeding him to town for credibility when he was SK.
Lol what the hell. Is that even allowed? xD

If what i'm thinking turns out to be true,one of the 3 is lying.
Im looking forward to these reveals, we desperately need to uncover some mafias right now.

Imho, I don't think asako is the case. Since the first day, I feel like we are being led by someone/something against her? I mean, so long we keep suspecting her, it just helps the mafia as they wouldn't be the main focus.

She claimed that mistake part to not be a part of the game. I think even if someone was indeed lying that's just a cheap trick. Since it's a game after all.

Alto that's just my opinion. I think its more likely that taku, who said that their role isnt of any help to the townie is more suspicious. Most of the cases seem like happening due to inactivity tbh or due to being too bold (DD ?)

Honestly, I have no idea how I feel about gry. I almost thought both gry & vand can be trusted to the same degree. But with seraphs post & vand being a detective of all thing just makes it all the more complex. (Sorry about this gry, if you are indeed a townie)
Correct me if im wrong, but are you saying i'm the most suspicious? Because if so, can you tell me why?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Seraph I'll wait for your results and theories but I really hope you haven't shown your hand too soon. We really need to turn the tables now.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Tbh so far, among the hints I think seraphs hint is something that gives the best idea. (I could be wrong.)

You said your role is useless & doesnt helo townie. Useless can depend on which side I or you are on. For example, a role that is useless to a townie can be useful to mafia & vice versa. You also missed the voting of first day as well (not that not voting is an issue convince you are guilty, but you didn't even try. Altho I don't think that itself is enough to say anything as marma was not being that active either & we messed up there.)

The rest of them are just kind of messing with my head. I cant tell what to make of some since their clue was if they had the role before or not which I have no clue of.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph I'll wait for your results and theories but I really hope you haven't shown your hand too soon. We really need to turn the tables now.
Indeed,i wouldn't have come out with anything today originally but seeing as the previous Days have only backfired on us i feel obligated to spice things up on them now. Otherwise we're only down another Town member again.:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hope you can, we really need to get a proper lynch done now. Ideally on the Janitor. Though don't understand the part about me switching :grumble Know something on Taku, Asako or Zasz maybe?
Hmm...i'm only seeing this now but why are you thinking i would know something on Taku? Does he seem suspicious to you? If he does,mind telling me what makes you think so? :grumble
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol what the hell. Is that even allowed? xD
Sure, why not :lambirb

Hmm...i'm only seeing this now but why are you thinking i would know something on Taku? Does he seem suspicious to you? If he does,mind telling me what makes you think so? :grumble
Because those 3 were the 3 people tied near the end of last day when I switched? Assumed you found something on one of them, then trying to somehow connect it to me switching. If it‘s not that then I have no idea why even mention me switching to be related to anything.

But leaving that for tomorrow
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because those 3 were the 3 people tied near the end of last day when I switched? Assumed you found something on one of them, then trying to somehow connect it to me switching. If it‘s not that then I have no idea why even mention me switching to be related to anything.

But leaving that for tomorrow
I did find something one of them but Taku didn't really stand out to me,he was pretty much just voted up for Inactivity. And i explained before that i wouldn't run with a Votekill on an inactive Player. I didn't switch from Asako till the end.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Tbh so far, among the hints I think seraphs hint is something that gives the best idea. (I could be wrong.)

You said your role is useless & doesnt helo townie. Useless can depend on which side I or you are on. For example, a role that is useless to a townie can be useful to mafia & vice versa. You also missed the voting of first day as well (not that not voting is an issue convince you are guilty, but you didn't even try. Altho I don't think that itself is enough to say anything as marma was not being that active either & we messed up there.)

The rest of them are just kind of messing with my head. I cant tell what to make of some since their clue was if they had the role before or not which I have no clue of.
I did vote D1. I don't know why people are still coming up with that; i voted against Daws. My penalty vote was because i posted twice and not three times, since i had little time to participate.
I still don't understand why me saying that my role doesn't help town, makes me suspicious in your eyes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top