Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea sure james I'm mafia whatever just finish your voting guys I don't care honestly what the result will be.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@desin24 @revo @Jammin you guys haven't said much, share your thoughts with us.

@Seraph you said you had something on Zasz, Revo or Asako, it was just Asako or you know or have suspects about the other 2?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@James Rye
Why are you so deadset that there is a mentor and 1 mafia?
Isn't it just as easy to believe a kill was blocked nite 1 and there are 2 mafias?
Im not dismissing a third party but you are really dismissing blocks and redirection.
Almost everyone thinks Daws' death was random....why?
Then you think DD is mortician....why
Dismissing he could be detective saying he left clues....idk seems like you're just planting these seeds that such situations arent possible.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im active because im off work....and yeah thats what im known to do james...blantantly involve myself in an incriminating situation.
Its quite obvious with the wave of votes against asako something is shady.
I said maybe shes legit and i do believe shes being railroaded...only a fool couldnt see it.
Never said i trust her and why do you think i want her and seraph to leave record of what they may do?
No, you don't.
Remember that game where I was sane Det but always investigated townies so all I got was innocent results after innocent results? You were an eternal apprentice that game, I think, because you refused to follow anybody because you were afraid to learn a boring role or get killed by following a mafia/3rd role. You wanted to lynch me when we were only 4, a det who only got innocent, a doc who had protected me all nights till then and you and another who also was apprentice and had learned it from you or something like that that made you believe that person 100%. I had investigated you and the other person, not the doc. Doc left me to die, voting for me, you did as well. I had the grandiose Idea that it was weird that the doc was surviving all nights protecting me and the mafia was wasting their kills on useless townie roles instead of getting rid of the sole protection role in the game left. ONLY then you believed me, changed your vote and we won the game.

Now all you do is believe on word say. There is only a 5% chance that Asako did target Vandred 2 nights in a row. And that ignores the possibility of Vand being blocked night 1 or that he was killed in night 2 and the rules saying that an apprentice learns nothing if his target got blocked or killed. Plus there is only a 9% and a 18% str chance for the learning ability to push through WHICH ALSO ignores the 9% and 18% possibility of the kill being a str or agi success!

All in all, it is far more likely for Asako to lie about her role than being truthful about it. Like I said, if Asako had been truly an apprentice becoming a det, then she would have been smart enough to not shout that out loud but try to find cover in her unsuccessful apprentice role. She has been an amazing BK, so I know she would be capable of such a move as a townie. And she did not do that, is what made me question her and which made me check the rules again thus finding out that Asako could not have learned anything from Vandred in night 2 as Vandred was killed that night phase.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I won't be around during the closing hours of the DP,but i'll be leaving my vote as it is. This entire phase did provide me with targets but i didn't really get anything to make me change my lynch Target for today. If you make it through the phase Asako,you better try really hard.

As for me,i named my targets,my reasons,i explained my results and targets from the Past 2 Nights. I think i provided Town a good service for today,hope i make it through the night. If i don't try to keep an eye on my 3 named Targets,question @lindananahayashida a bit more as well maybe.


@Seraph you said you had something on Zasz, Revo or Asako, it was just Asako or you know or have suspects about the other 2?
I said that Zasz,Revo and Asako promised to share some more today,i shared everything i got. :verily
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I won't be around during the closing hours of the DP,but i'll be leaving my vote as it is. This entire phase did provide me with targets but i didn't really get anything to make me change my lynch Target for today. If you make it through the phase Asako,you better try really hard.

As for me,i named my targets,my reasons,i explained my results and targets from the Past 2 Nights. I think i provided Town a good service for today,hope i make it through the night. If i don't try to keep an eye on my 3 named Targets,question @lindananahayashida a bit more as well maybe.



I said that Zasz,Revo and Asako promised to share some more today,i shared everything i got. :verily
You did an awesome service, Seraph. Great job! Sometimes it feels our spies are more successful than our dets because usually a det comes out with an innocent and guilty claim and then the entire town argues which one of the two is the real culprit. XD

We also need some more role hints from everyone, I try to find Asako's quote with all role hints and try to put them together what was said till now.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@desin24 @revo @Jammin you guys haven't said much, share your thoughts with us.

@Seraph you said you had something on Zasz, Revo or Asako, it was just Asako or you know or have suspects about the other 2?
I thought I said pretty much all I need to. I don't believe Asako's assertion that's she's an apprentice turning detective because as James pointed out that's not how that works. Van is dead so she couldn't have gotten his role.

Her defense is the idea that the role play mechanics allowed her to succeed anyway. I don't buy that. And if she's lying, she must be guilty.

So I have no intention of pulling my vote off her.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If you make it through the phase Asako,you better try really hard.
Don't be delusional I won't make it and honestly I want to get lynched,so yea do it guys.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye
Why are you so deadset that there is a mentor and 1 mafia?
Isn't it just as easy to believe a kill was blocked nite 1 and there are 2 mafias?
Im not dismissing a third party but you are really dismissing blocks and redirection.
Almost everyone thinks Daws' death was random....why?
Then you think DD is mortician....why
Dismissing he could be detective saying he left clues....idk seems like you're just planting these seeds that such situations arent possible.
I didn't dismiss that at all because as shown in my explanation to our newbie those scenarios were all game in my explanation. However if we had a kill blocked by a prostitute then said prostitute would keep an eye on the killer, if it was by a doc said doc would have no idea if he really was the cause of preventing a kill or not and a redirect from a target to be killed to an unkillable target due protection or bulletproof is really unlikely. A Mentor getting a Mentee in night 1 and then an extra kill happening is more likely due the large group we are at the start of the game then a doc having a 5% chance of picking the right target to protect or a prostitute to block the right target who wanted to do a kill in night 1. A Mentor recruits his target at 100% and kills his target at 100%, only blocks here are blocking the recruit due prostitute or escort or the kill being blocked or the target protected.

And again, Asako couldn't have learned anything since Vandred died, so she should still have been an apprentice. If she had said so I would believe her far more than her apprentice turned into det in night 2 despite det being killed in night 2 claim.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry for this wall but real life decided to be nasty today so I am late to the party.

Yep. The stats in this game are strong enough to even bend some of the initial roles.

No, that's impossible XP
Since we, the hosts, don't know if the player wanted to use his or her points on Str, Def or Agi during that day phase.
This just makes it more complicated... It means there is a chance that Asako is one of our last detectives and we are on our way to lynch. Probability is low but still...
I firmly belie

Why did you pick Van? As Town he isn't exactly a safe bet imo. He'd be on the Mafia's List for sure. And your first attempt at learning from him was an immediate success? Mind sharing where you put your Points on?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanted to mention that i believe that the Mafia Det. investigated DD and they chose the Janitor to kill him to keep us in the Dark about a possible 2nd Detective in our Team.

Van must've been killed by a TP.
You seem pretty sure that there is a Mafia Detective and that they targeted DD in the first night. Which is all possible but again quite lucky to pick a detective ou of 20 or so players.

Probably not spicy. I'm a vanilla kind of player. Just some observations and certain things not quite adding up.
Hmmmmmmmm.

Still at page 29 but damn Seraph and Belserion sure seem protective of each other. Do we have a pair of lovers maybe?

This post.

I didn't claim Vanilla. I was responding to the "spicy" comment Seraph made. He seems to have expected something big. I was lowering his expectations. But people will see what they want to see.
Oh so we still know nothing about you except that you never had the role before.

@James Rye geez you know how to make a point. Sometimes I forget how convincing you can be. I'd still argue that there are scenarios where leaving her alive can be beneficial.
1. if she is mentee a whore can still block
2. if she is detective she'll be a target for mafia which means that at least no one else dies
3. if there is a mafia prostitute she might get blocked but again, keeps mafia occupied for sure.
4. there are two killing parties so even if Asako is mafia the other mafia/tp would still want to target her

@desin24 @revo @Jammin you guys haven't said much, share your thoughts with us.

@Seraph you said you had something on Zasz, Revo or Asako, it was just Asako or you know or have suspects about the other 2?
Tadaaaa

also @Zasz if you can prove yourself townie I am pretty sure that would be a viable course of action since we have no guaranteed townie so far
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't be delusional I won't make it and honestly I want to get lynched,so yea do it guys.
Fine. If you were really a det you'd fight for your life with tears and screaming. I know that, I did so. I cried rivers at gnut's or Gry's who whoever that was feet to KILL ME when it was me vs a newbie who I knew was a mafia but nobody believed me due my previous bodyguard claim despite the game being made to level up your role into another and I leveled my role from bodyguard into det and I found that newbie to be a lying Mafia Scum. I screamed at everyone to either kill me or that newbie. But no! They all let that issue rest and it went on into the NEXT DAY Phase STILL unresolved, it was so goddamn stupid... if there is a guilty and innocent claim you ACT on that, you don't let that shit rest for 2 days! ARGH!!!
Like I wrote huge ass walls. I wrote in CAPSlock, I wrote with words bigger than 30 sizes, i used emojis, I @ people begging them to either believe me or at least kill me so that after my death they HAD to believe me.
You did no such thing.
I think you got unlucky with your kill, tried to do a claim that "proves" you are townie and then got done in by the rules of said role. It happened before, it will happen in the future. Praise be Apprentice role and its creator, ME! xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Votelock Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 You really think that is Asako had just become a det, which she couldn't, she would just roll over and die? She would fight claw and teeth for your scenarios in hopes of doing something for town. Her giving up just screams 3rd role who realized there is no chance of winning the game anymore. We had such situations before. I think Vandred was a serial killer once who also gave up when he was spied on killing somebody and people did not believe his townie roll claim because it was too unlikely to be true.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh so we still know nothing about you except that you never had the role before.
And we still only know that you're not using your points in defense. Yet that's still more than we know about some people here like Gryff and Juvii who I've asked for hints to their roles and was ignored. That's why I won't be in any hurry to reveal anymore about my role so don't bother asking.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Taku has been on @lindananahayashida 's list for sometime,he seems suspicious to her. For what exactly i don't know but checking up on him may give an interesting Target.:verily

Checking on Gry would be mostly because i want to see on wether or not i can find something that would add to my Gry=Mafia Theory.:nerd

Checking on James would be due to the suspicions and claims raised against him over today,like with Taku,we could find an interesting target.:verily
Yeah i've been on his list for whatever reason. Aside from my inactivity Day1 i don't know why one would suspect me of anything.
I'm fine with you spying on me. I think it would be... Kind of a waste, but if that allows to clear me, why not.

So if Asako's claim being an apprentice is true then she would STILL be an apprentice and not a Det. And if you believe her str or agi claim then that is a 18% chance of being true, you really wanna believe that?
Exactly what i've been saying ever since she claimed that. Thank you.

Votekill asako
Now that is something.. :neutral
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
FOUND IT!


Asako:
I already had this role before/ active
I'm going to reveal who was my target because I want to
It's a male that I respect with that said I think there's only two roles left that
lindananahayashida:
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either. Innocent Child Dead
Seraph: It is only a matter of time. Claims Spy (most likely IS the spy as well, like 99%)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Takuan: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Crescent Jinx: Noble Dead
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Zasz: I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon.
Juviii:
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???) Dead
Gryffindor:
Revo:
I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
digitaldudde: I have a role/I had this role before (???) Dead
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki Detective Dead
Holy crap, for 3 days and 20 people this is nothing! There are still players out there who haven't said ANYTHING about their roles!
Alright, cleaned it all up, added all players and who is what and who is dead.
We had 19 players, we got 5 dead now, soon to be 6 with Asako, so 13 players will be left for night phase 3.
@lindananahayashida 3 days are up, tell us. What is your role, what did you do so far with it, what are your plans with it in the coming phases?
@Juviii 3 days are up, tell us anything you seem important and useful to know about your role.
@Gryffindor Can't believe you know so much about my role why I got zero hints from you on yours, not cool, bro. XD
@GrySun What is this? "I don't like this role", that's all in 3 days? If this were anyone else you would have ripped him a new a-hole. Through his FACE! And you are still alive which we all know is a bad Omen for Townie if Gry stays alive for so long. XDDD
@desin24 You basically told us nothing about your role, just that you won't put your points into def, that is all. That's basically 0,1% of what you could have told us after three days of playing, man. Come on, gimme something to fill that list with. Something juicy.^^
@Belserion We need more hints, more hints, MOAR~ 8D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votecount updated!



I dont think you can votekill yourself tho... :hmm
Just write the lynch story as suicide and then let it count.^^

Also correction, we are 19 people not 20. With 19 I could see a Mafia, a Santa and a Mentor as that would not be too kill-crazy compared to two mafias and another 3rd role.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Fine. If you were really a det you'd fight for your life with tears and screaming. I know that, I did so. I cried rivers at gnut's or Gry's who whoever that was feet to KILL ME when it was me vs a newbie who I knew was a mafia but nobody believed me due my previous bodyguard claim despite the game being made to level up your role into another and I leveled my role from bodyguard into det and I found that newbie to be a lying Mafia Scum. I screamed at everyone to either kill me or that newbie. But no! They all let that issue rest and it went on into the NEXT DAY Phase STILL unresolved, it was so goddamn stupid... if there is a guilty and innocent claim you ACT on that, you don't let that shit rest for 2 days! ARGH!!!
Like I wrote huge ass walls. I wrote in CAPSlock, I wrote with words bigger than 30 sizes, i used emojis, I @ people begging them to either believe me or at least kill me so that after my death they HAD to believe me.
You did no such thing.
I think you got unlucky with your kill, tried to do a claim that "proves" you are townie and then got done in by the rules of said role. It happened before, it will happen in the future. Praise be Apprentice role and its creator, ME! xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Votelock Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 You really think that is Asako had just become a det, which she couldn't, she would just roll over and die? She would fight claw and teeth for your scenarios in hopes of doing something for town. Her giving up just screams 3rd role who realized there is no chance of winning the game anymore. We had such situations before. I think Vandred was a serial killer once who also gave up when he was spied on killing somebody and people did not believe his townie roll claim because it was too unlikely to be true.
I just saw that she gave up. It might also be a "nothing of what I am saying is helping so I give up" situation but in combination with everything else? Yeah this is the surest thing we got and to be honest I don't see it changing anyway so better get it over with.

Votekill Asako

Regarding my role. What I wanted to say with those points is that I have an active role which I intend to finally put to good use tonight. Except for that. I shall wait. Not gonna draw a target on my back. Especially with two killing parties around.

 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
It may be for silly reasons but I'm not 100% sure to think Asako is Mafia.
Honestly for the way she's reacting in her latest posts, I get the feeling we may be in the wrong again.
I'm still going to vote her, why? Some who are under suspection aren't enough to vote today, and it's not like someone else can be lynched besides Asako who at this point has five votes and also less than 2 hours to end the day. She's going away if this keeps like this, but I think her defense make sense in some way, even if I get and agree in some points of why she's constantly voted today. We can be lynching a Mafia as we can be lynching a townie who gave up at this point (I mean...she's voting for herself).

So, votekill Asako :(
I pray that you're Mafia or I might cry
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@desin24 I think I know what role you got. Any chances of you using it on me this night?^^
I will write your hint down later once couple others gave us hints or claimed roles or whatever.

Also we have 1 and a half hour left yet 7 people have yet to vote. That's something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top