Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
!Votekill James Rye!

I wanted to go with Gry but he can't be here to defend himself.

James, you are such a good debater but that's why I can't believe in you, you can counter anything even when mafia. I didn't forget that game you pretended to be BK and made everyone believe in you and follow you. The same might be happening now. That and because I'm suspicious of those bandwagons as I said before, though this one has way more reasons to exist and Asako might actually be mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It may be for silly reasons but I'm not 100% sure to think Asako is Mafia.
Honestly for the way she's reacting in her latest posts, I get the feeling we may be in the wrong again.
I'm still going to vote her, why? Some who are under suspection aren't enough to vote today, and it's not like someone else can be lynched besides Asako who at this point has five votes and also less than 2 hours to end the day. She's going away if this keeps like this, but I think her defense make sense in some way, even if I get and agree in some points of why she's constantly voted today. We can be lynching a Mafia as we can be lynching a townie who gave up at this point (I mean...she's voting for herself).

So, votekill Asako :(
I pray that you're Mafia or I might cry
You've read my explanation through my Asako couldn't have been Apprentice?

!Votekill James Rye!

I wanted to go with Gry but he can't be here to defend himself.

James, you are such a good debater but that's why I can't believe in you, you can counter anything even when mafia. I didn't forget that game you pretended to be BK and made everyone believe in you and follow you. The same might be happening now. That and because I'm suspicious of those bandwagons as I said before, though this one has way more reasons to exist and Asako might actually be mafia.
Lol, not voting for Gry because he cannot to defend himself. People had 0 problems with that doing that to poor MarmaladeSky. Not believing me just because I am a good debater is a pretty interesting argument. Also interesting how you chose to vote for me instead of providing hints for your role regarding you are one of three people who has yet to give a single hint after 3 full days of playing. If you were a det, you would investigate me, not votekill me, so I assume you either have a passive role or a one time active role, probably not Prosecutor or Cowboy because again else I would be dead so you are probably Martyr, or you are a Mafia running scared at the thought of me gathering a following in case Asako really turns out to be 3rd party role or Mafia.
So how about dispersing my suspicious thoughts on you and telling us all something useful about your role and with something useful I don't mean nebulous nonsense but hard facts, are you active or passive, did you use your role already or will you plan to do so like desin told us which makes me believe he is townie for real?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, guys, I am off for a bit, relaxing after writing all that stuff and making that list was exhausting.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
!Votekill James Rye!

I wanted to go with Gry but he can't be here to defend himself.

James, you are such a good debater but that's why I can't believe in you, you can counter anything even when mafia. I didn't forget that game you pretended to be BK and made everyone believe in you and follow you. The same might be happening now. That and because I'm suspicious of those bandwagons as I said before, though this one has way more reasons to exist and Asako might actually be mafia.
I agree with you that James is a good player but you haven't given us much tbh. Actually nothing at least that I have read.

I'll go to sleep because I got an 11-hour workday ahead of me tomorrow so I might not be active at the beginning of the day but I can hope I can share some useful information once I get online. I might set an alarm for the end of the day but not sure I want to.

@Zasz in case you come online can you prove you are a townie or was it just stalling for time?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You've read my explanation through my Asako couldn't have been Apprentice?



Lol, not voting for Gry because he cannot to defend himself. People had 0 problems with that doing that to poor MarmaladeSky. Not believing me just because I am a good debater is a pretty interesting argument. Also interesting how you chose to vote for me instead of providing hints for your role regarding you are one of three people who has yet to give a single hint after 3 full days of playing. If you were a det, you would investigate me, not votekill me, so I assume you either have a passive role or a one time active role, probably not Prosecutor or Cowboy because again else I would be dead so you are probably Martyr, or you are a Mafia running scared at the thought of me gathering a following in case Asako really turns out to be 3rd party role or Mafia.
So how about dispersing my suspicious thoughts on you and telling us all something useful about your role and with something useful I don't mean nebulous nonsense but hard facts, are you active or passive, did you use your role already or will you plan to do so like desin told us which makes me believe he is townie for real?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, guys, I am off for a bit, relaxing after writing all that stuff and making that list was exhausting.
I didn't vote Marm.

I'm not voting you cause you are a good debater, I suspect you and don't want to be fooled considering you are a good player that could lead town to death if mafia. And it's not like you are in danger anyway, Asako will die today.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
It looks like results are pretty much decided today. Altho I have a bad feeling about it.

Recently, james did pick my interest. It just seems like he is someone who is good to get informations out of someone. He seems to be making smart moves & has been one of the few who I couldn't get a good grasp on yet.

Altho I believe asako's hints are more strong compared to what we have on james, I just feel like losing a det due to misunderstandings would be bad. Besides, I doubt my vote is going to make a big difference, so I didn't really have to choose between james & asako either.

I would've voted for taku during the earlier stage today, but Im not sure about it anymore. (Others dont seem to agree with me either, so I guess I'll see as the issue gets discussed later on.)

VOTE KILL [James Rye]

As for my role, it is an active role. It depends on my luck I suppose (Im not talking about the "x%" we get through adding point).

Some people did reveal today. If possible I would like to see how things play out before saying more. But if you all must, I guess I'll do it sooner depending on what we have to work with.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The night was almost over Nazarick, everyone pretty much decided that Brain was one of the culprits.
And then little Aura took a deep breath... and threw her most powerful attack at Yuri Alpha!



Seraph
Spy


The judgement of the kappa befell him, serves her right for peeking on everyone!

:kappa :kappa :kappa
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I would've voted for taku during the earlier stage today, but Im not sure about it anymore. (Others dont seem to agree with me either, so I guess I'll see as the issue gets discussed later on.)
I'm still waiting for your reasons as to why you're suspecting me though... You've been voicing that for a while without providing anything.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright, smart move indeed :kappa
Are we screwed already?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Zasz dammit!!!!!! Why??????
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't vote Marm.

I'm not voting you cause you are a good debater, I suspect you and don't want to be fooled considering you are a good player that could lead town to death if mafia. And it's not like you are in danger anyway, Asako will die today.
Never said that, I said people voted for Marm for the same reason you refused to vote for Gry.

It looks like results are pretty much decided today. Altho I have a bad feeling about it.

Recently, james did pick my interest. It just seems like he is someone who is good to get informations out of someone. He seems to be making smart moves & has been one of the few who I couldn't get a good grasp on yet.

Altho I believe asako's hints are more strong compared to what we have on james, I just feel like losing a det due to misunderstandings would be bad. Besides, I doubt my vote is going to make a big difference, so I didn't really have to choose between james & asako either.

I would've voted for taku during the earlier stage today, but Im not sure about it anymore. (Others dont seem to agree with me either, so I guess I'll see as the issue gets discussed later on.)

VOTE KILL [James Rye]

As for my role, it is an active role. It depends on my luck I suppose (Im not talking about the "x%" we get through adding point).

Some people did reveal today. If possible I would like to see how things play out before saying more. But if you all must, I guess I'll do it sooner depending on what we have to work with.
Ok, so either you are still a newbie townie player trying his best or you are a mafia who tries to get me killed or suspected at least enough to get killed in future day phases and who used that chance to give taku some cover? Hm, dunno. Well, you and Gry are my main Mafia suspects, maybe a Det who survived can shine some light someday on this issue.
Active, thank you, that is a nice claim.

@Seraph, you're dead, for I'll kill you now. :kappa
Wait what why? Why our confirmed Spy? WHY?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Why? Because Spy was an easy role to claim?
What questions do you even make. :XD
Easy to talk when the deed's done.
Besides, I wouldn't be the Kappa lord right? :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We waited for that Zasz...thought you didnt want to fuck up:shootme
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top