Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Reads up on what happened.*

Yup, that's @Zasz for you. Don't even change, man.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If players can get hostkilled for not posting and voting enough times then why shouldn't troll kills be hostkilled as well and their targets revived? Else we risk future games where Trolls use townie roles to kill confirmed townies just for shit and giggles and fucking up the entire game! The Mafia did not need that gift! They didn't! This kill is unfair and not in the spirit of the game, it should be undone! It would be one thing if he killed a random guy not knowing his or her role, but killing someone EVERYONE knows is a Spy? That is NOT a legitimate move as a player, at all!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No James, this is our fault. We both knew what would happen if we left Zasz alive. This is our punishment for that. May we never make that mistake again.

I know I won't.:kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Day Three Votes:​
Votes: 12/13

Brain / Asako >>>>> 7x (Takuan, Jammin, Zasz, James , desin24, revo, Belserion)

PA / James >>>>> 3x (gnut, Juviii, linda)

Gazef / gnut >>>>> 1x (GrySun)

Aura / Zasz >>>>> 1x (Gryffindor)

So, after that... last moment "incident", everyone reunited to kill the one agreed by majority vote: Brain was toast and Ainz was looking quite intrigued about the truth.


Asako
Mentee


At least that was a good call townies, there's still hope!















































Or maybe not
:kappa


Yep, Brain was indeed


Asako
Detective



Absolutely amazing! :lambirb



The sun sets on Nazarick once more.




Start Night 3:
​
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Lord Ainz and Albedo were shocked from the events that happened with the races. He decides to go on a meeting with her alone in the throne room, feeling disgusted and aggravated.

Lord Ainz, please be at ease. We still have plenty of victims to go around. Do you want me to torture them all as punishment of their disgraceful behavior?

No, Albedo. I still believe that this can be disputed somehow.

Ah, as expected of the great, intelligent, supreme being. Always thinking countless scenarios go about.


And all the sudden, news were spread about another assassination nearby their place.

Who is it this time?

It was a so-called powerful human, Lord Ainz. It seems that it happened after the Emperor mysteriously got murdered.

Hmm, let me see them.


gnut
(???)

Oh my...

Lord Ainz feels nauseated and grows silent for a few minutes. Then, Albedo calmed him down.

Lord Ainz, you need to take a break.

Yes... Yes I do.

I would not disclose a Janitor's kill, but it is important to know this particular kill because it will affect the game. gnut's role is a Freeman, thus the Day Phase is skipped. Thank you.

Night 4 Starts:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ainz's small yet efficient break worked out for him. He felt refreshed throughout and ready to end the dispute once and for all.

It was also happening at the time when the group in Nazarick was whispering while waiting for Ainz and Albedo.

It's true!

I cannot believe it!

The one that they were talking about was....

No deaths this night!

Yay!
\:lambirb/

Please be silent! Lord Ainz is here!

And so, another day has come for discussing the mysteries behind the killings.



The daily points that were given before the results of N3 will serve as points in this Day Phase. To those who added those points, the new stats will be activated today.

Day 5 Starts:
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
No death? Well interesting.
Either way the salt is gone and I'm ready to save this wreck of a game for the sake of Town. :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votecount Day 5​

Votes 10/11

Jamsuke >>>>> 9x (desin, Gryffindor, Zasz, Juviii, Takuan, revo, GrySun, James Rye, Belserion)

Mare / Takuan >>>>> 1x (Jammin)


----------------------o----------------------

lindananahayashida has contracted the Not Voter Disease.


Day ends in:

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am still salty, given Seraph provided us two living targets who both vouched that the results happened as said. Bel doing no action in night 1 and Asako targeting Vandred in night 2. mafia don't pick living targets, mostly dead ones who cannot deny that this or that did not happen. Just imagine if Asako had said she didn't target Vandred but Gry or that she has no action because she is passive. Suddenly we would have had two lynch options not one. Spy claims make no sense for mafia so early and with two people being able to deny the results. Mafias got no role to check with who target who. If at least you had waited till the next day phase before killing Seraph we could have used her ability to check on some active claims...

Not Voter disease? When the hell did that happen? How did that happen? We didn't had that all nights before and now we do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also are there any dets left, ANY dets with ANY investigation results, ANYTHING? @Takuan you, for example, are you a det?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I am still salty, given Seraph provided us two living targets who both vouched that the results happened as said. Bel doing no action in night 1 and Asako targeting Vandred in night 2. mafia don't pick living targets, mostly dead ones who cannot deny that this or that did not happen. Just imagine if Asako had said she didn't target Vandred but Gry or that she has no action because she is passive. Suddenly we would have had two lynch options not one. Spy claims make no sense for mafia so early and with two people being able to deny the results. Mafias got no role to check with who target who. If at least you had waited till the next day phase before killing Seraph we could have used her ability to check on some active claims...

Not Voter disease? When the hell did that happen? How did that happen? We didn't had that all nights before and now we do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also are there any dets left, ANY dets with ANY investigation results, ANYTHING? @Takuan you, for example, are you a det?[/QUOTE

Oh boi oh boi. Thank you to any doctors running around who protected or prostitutes who might have blocked the right person last night. Anyway, no deaths might finally be our chance to turn this around and I have a strong feeling we will get at least one good lynch today.

For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.

Also @non-voter disease DID ANYONE ELSE GET ANYTHING WEIRD? Extra points? or Points subtracted? Anything? I would have dismissed the Santa Role but this seems most likely like Santa being in the game after all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ah shit
I fucked up, the post. This is how it should be.

I am still salty, given Seraph provided us two living targets who both vouched that the results happened as said. Bel doing no action in night 1 and Asako targeting Vandred in night 2. mafia don't pick living targets, mostly dead ones who cannot deny that this or that did not happen. Just imagine if Asako had said she didn't target Vandred but Gry or that she has no action because she is passive. Suddenly we would have had two lynch options not one. Spy claims make no sense for mafia so early and with two people being able to deny the results. Mafias got no role to check with who target who. If at least you had waited till the next day phase before killing Seraph we could have used her ability to check on some active claims...

Not Voter disease? When the hell did that happen? How did that happen? We didn't had that all nights before and now we do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also are there any dets left, ANY dets with ANY investigation results, ANYTHING? @Takuan you, for example, are you a det?
Oh boi oh boi. Thank you to any doctors running around who protected or prostitutes who might have blocked the right person last night. Anyway, no deaths might finally be our chance to turn this around and I have a strong feeling we will get at least one good lynch today.

For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.

Also @non-voter disease DID ANYONE ELSE GET ANYTHING WEIRD? Extra points? or Points subtracted? Anything? I would have dismissed the Santa Role but this seems most likely like Santa being in the game after all.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ah shit
I fucked up, the post. This is how it should be.



Oh boi oh boi. Thank you to any doctors running around who protected or prostitutes who might have blocked the right person last night. Anyway, no deaths might finally be our chance to turn this around and I have a strong feeling we will get at least one good lynch today.

For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.

Also @non-voter disease DID ANYONE ELSE GET ANYTHING WEIRD? Extra points? or Points subtracted? Anything? I would have dismissed the Santa Role but this seems most likely like Santa being in the game after all.
If he is then he must have given his gifts either to mafia all the time or he got blocked due def stat, prostitute or escort or his targets where killed meaning no gfit arrived there.
Also this could explain the 2nd kill as well, santa gifted somebody with a gun, gun was used in the night with 2 kills.

Another idea ofc is that there are 2 mafias and in night 1 the janitor killed the killer from the other mafia before he could kill. There are a lot of things that might explain the kills we had at night. But without any dets coming out, it gonna be hard on us to find out the truth.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.
And I really want to hear ANYTHING from @Gryffindor and @Juviii . Seriously don't you find it a little strange that they have a lot of questions for everyone else but share NOTHING about themselves in return? You turned your attention to me at the end of the last day phase and I told you I won't be sharing anything else until they do. Now you've doubled back and once again you're questioning me but now you add two others yet you don't ask the two have have given ZERO hints big or small?

I have no problem sharing more, but not before we get something from those two at least. The whole point of hinting/claiming is to help confirm town or mafia by catching someone in a lie when the hint/claim does or doesn't add up or something to that effect right? So how will we prove or disprove those 2 with nothing to go on? Let's see if they ignore me again.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If he is then he must have given his gifts either to mafia all the time or he got blocked due def stat, prostitute or escort or his targets where killed meaning no gfit arrived there.
Also this could explain the 2nd kill as well, santa gifted somebody with a gun, gun was used in the night with 2 kills.

Another idea ofc is that there are 2 mafias and in night 1 the janitor killed the killer from the other mafia before he could kill. There are a lot of things that might explain the kills we had at night. But without any dets coming out, it gonna be hard on us to find out the truth.
There are a lot of possibilities I agree. I guess we will have to wait and see what the others bring to the table. I honestly thought you guessed my role James in the last day phase at least I listened to your request and definitely trust you. So let's wait a bit for the ones I specifically tagged. We can have a really victorious day today if we play it right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I really want to hear ANYTHING from @Gryffindor and @Juviii . Seriously don't you find it a little strange that they have a lot of questions for everyone else but share NOTHING about themselves in return? You turned your attention to me at the end of the last day phase and I told you I won't be sharing anything else until they do. Now you've doubled back and once again you're questioning me but now you add two others yet you don't ask the two have given ZERO hints big or small?

I have no problem sharing more, but not before we get something from those two at least. The whole point of hinting/claiming is to help confirm town or mafia by catching someone in a lie when the hint/claim does or doesn't add up or something to that effect right? So how will we prove or disprove those 2 with nothing to go on? Let's see if they ignore me again.

Absolutely and they can't ignore you again if more people push for it which is exactly what we should do I just didn't want to focus today's discussion on Jammin alone. @Juvii gave absolutely nothing so far and I we might as well add @revo and @lindananahayashida to the list since we know next to nothing about them except for Revo being passive if I member it right. The only passive role maybe worth keeping so safe would be a bomb but even the bomb effects might be negated this late in the game due to high stats.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And I really want to hear ANYTHING from @Gryffindor and @Juviii . Seriously don't you find it a little strange that they have a lot of questions for everyone else but share NOTHING about themselves in return? You turned your attention to me at the end of the last day phase and I told you I won't be sharing anything else until they do. Now you've doubled back and once again you're questioning me but now you add two others yet you don't ask the two have have given ZERO hints big or small?

I have no problem sharing more, but not before we get something from those two at least. The whole point of hinting/claiming is to help confirm town or mafia by catching someone in a lie when the hint/claim does or doesn't add up or something to that effect right? So how will we prove or disprove those 2 with nothing to go on? Let's see if they ignore me again.
Problem with the stat system is that it changed the Mafia game into Mafia Roulette. Anything can happen now. Like it did with Asako who did learn something despite her target dying due a 18 or 9% chance in str or agi, without stats it would have been a 100% lie. So another example:
Imagine a Det who in 4 nights got 0 results.
Night 1 investigated somebody, his str 9% check fails his targets 9% def check succeeds = no result
Night 2 same or got blocked by BK or prostitute or escort
Night 3 same again
Night 4 same again
With this system of chance we might have dets with 0 results in 4 nights, it is bloody insane!!!

I hope the ones you named and you as well give us some more hints or outright role claims, I have never been to day 5 with so few role claims and hints before.

There are a lot of possibilities I agree. I guess we will have to wait and see what the others bring to the table. I honestly thought you guessed my role James in the last day phase at least I listened to your request and definitely trust you. So let's wait a bit for the ones I specifically tagged. We can have a really victorious day today if we play it right.
Thank you then, desin. You and Zasz are pretty much the only ones I know I can trust now. For all we know we either have 2 mafias for which whatever reason only the Janitor mafia succeeds with their kills or a mafia with mentor-mentee who fail their kills for whatever reason or a big mafia with santa as lone third role. If it is the latter then we are really in trouble, because they are probable 4 or 5 mafia members strong. We really can't afford any mroe townie deaths. If it is 2 mafias then we can still hope janitor killed some orange or red mafia if we are lucky. I doubt we are though, this vote disease feels like a santa gift. Anyone wanna come out and admit they used Santa's gift on our newbie?
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I gave james 2 hints during the last day phase. Honestly, I don't have any problems sharing more.

Considering the situation we are in Im eager to know more about a few people as well. I think we should be able to get someone today. I will reveal more depending on the circumstances.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I gave james 2 hints during the last day phase. Honestly, I don't have any problems sharing more.

Considering the situation we are in Im eager to know more about a few people as well. I think we should be able to get someone today. I will reveal more depending on the circumstances.
2? I only remember the "Active" hint, what was the other?
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
2? I only remember the "Active" hint, what was the other?
I remember saying that my role depends on my luck? I even mentioned that Im not talking about status points when I say luck.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I understand now. I'll add it later to the list of hints.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
And I really want to hear ANYTHING from @Gryffindor and @Juviii . Seriously don't you find it a little strange that they have a lot of questions for everyone else but share NOTHING about themselves in return? You turned your attention to me at the end of the last day phase and I told you I won't be sharing anything else until they do. Now you've doubled back and once again you're questioning me but now you add two others yet you don't ask the two have have given ZERO hints big or small?

I have no problem sharing more, but not before we get something from those two at least. The whole point of hinting/claiming is to help confirm town or mafia by catching someone in a lie when the hint/claim does or doesn't add up or something to that effect right? So how will we prove or disprove those 2 with nothing to go on? Let's see if they ignore me again.
Don't worry I will talk today when I get home.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ah shit
I fucked up, the post. This is how it should be.



Oh boi oh boi. Thank you to any doctors running around who protected or prostitutes who might have blocked the right person last night. Anyway, no deaths might finally be our chance to turn this around and I have a strong feeling we will get at least one good lynch today.

For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.

Also @non-voter disease DID ANYONE ELSE GET ANYTHING WEIRD? Extra points? or Points subtracted? Anything? I would have dismissed the Santa Role but this seems most likely like Santa being in the game after all.
Still in bed. But I see no point in hiding it now as mafia almost certainly knows with all these misses.

I'm a hider.

N1 GrySon
N2 desin24
N3 Zasz
N4 Gryff
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Still in bed. But I see no point in hiding it now as mafia almost certainly knows with all these misses.

I'm a hider.

N1 GrySon
N2 desin24
N3 Zasz
N4 Gryff
If that is your sole reason it doesn't make sense. Mafia wouldn't kill a hider, a hider is no threat to them.

Why would you hide behind Gry of all people on N1? He tends to be killed quite early, you know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top