Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, I am home now. I was waiting to see if Bel appears since she wanted to know my role so much. I have some results for you guys.
Not sure if it will help much but here they are: I am mortician.
I know for sure that there is or there were a Santa in the game. I thought they might be dead considering no one claimed to have received a gift but now there seems to be one with this non-voter disease.

Results:
Vandred was targeted by Santa and died poisoned, so probably killed by Santa. He wasn't investigated.
Digitaldude was investigated and then killed by janitor.
Santa can poison? I thought I made his role to hand out gifts for others to poison people with said gifts. Strange. Maybe Santa gave Vand a gift and Vand died the same night as he was killed by poison? After all poison takes time to work, it does not kill immediately. If Santa did try to hand a gift to Vand then he failed that night for sure as Vand died and could not receive his gift. Which is good news for us else Santa could finish tonight if we don't kill him.

All I can really add is that it's what I meant with my clue when I said it was "suited to my character" who is, as you may have noticed a big hamster. The character that it suits better is Lupuseigina Beta, who is a stealth expert. And I couldn't really answer the normal questions about the role because I've had it before. It was the role I when the great Lambu grudge began. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Also I got bonus experience for my picks every night except the first, when I tried to hide behind GrySon. Not sure what that means. I took it to mean my attempt at hiding failed for some reason.

I'm fine with dying though. An exposed hider is more or less useless anyway.:catshrug
Any det still alive who investigated Jammin or Takuan? Please? You can't all be dead there had to be at least 3 for nearly twenty players.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Santa can poison? I thought I made his role to hand out gifts for others to poison people with said gifts. Strange. Maybe Santa gave Vand a gift and Vand died the same night as he was killed by poison? After all poison takes time to work, it does not kill immediately. If Santa did try to hand a gift to Vand then he failed that night for sure as Vand died and could not receive his gift. Which is good news for us else Santa could finish tonight if we don't kill him.

/QUOTE]
He received a gift N1 and died poisoned N2.

Edit: I had answered inside the quote instead of outside.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Don't believe there are 2 Hiders, not even sure there is one to begin with, but there is likely a Santa still running out there, they paid me a visit on N3. GrySun hasn't said much to be honest, and he doesn't seem to care about pressuring people or trying to get things rolling since Town is in a bind. Makes me think he is Santa trying to get by.


And I really want to hear ANYTHING from @Gryffindor and @Juviii . Seriously don't you find it a little strange that they have a lot of questions for everyone else but share NOTHING about themselves in return? You turned your attention to me at the end of the last day phase and I told you I won't be sharing anything else until they do. Now you've doubled back and once again you're questioning me but now you add two others yet you don't ask the two have have given ZERO hints big or small?

I have no problem sharing more, but not before we get something from those two at least. The whole point of hinting/claiming is to help confirm town or mafia by catching someone in a lie when the hint/claim does or doesn't add up or something to that effect right? So how will we prove or disprove those 2 with nothing to go on? Let's see if they ignore me again.
I'm Mortician too :teehee

But you're exaggerating, I never asked a lot of questions to everyone else, only asked Seraph some stuff because I didn't want him to get hung up in thinking his results were guaranteeing that Asako was guilty and you were innocent.

Plus, not sure why you are surprised, you know I never hint :catshrug

But since I'll be dead soon...here are my results:
N1: Blocked you-don't think I need to explain why I would
N2: Blocked revo-wanted to target an inactive, see if I got lucky
N3: Blocked James-one of the main persons who were so set on getting rid of Asako that day
N4: Blocked Jammin-and lookie here, we have no kills today

Oh yea,

Votekill Jammin

 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Jammin!
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Takuan didn‘t do an action first night, but fits with him not voting that day and being gone. Jammin said he got points for successful actions, Taku did you too?
Yes, i git get receive points. 3 each time.

Well, no reason to delay further. Sounds like either Takuan or myself is lying. And I know I'm not lying.

Votekill Takuan
Votekill Jammin

:zomg
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't believe there are 2 Hiders, not even sure there is one to begin with, but there is likely a Santa still running out there, they paid me a visit on N3. GrySun hasn't said much to be honest, and he doesn't seem to care about pressuring people or trying to get things rolling since Town is in a bind. Makes me think he is Santa trying to get by.




I'm Mortician too :teehee

But you're exaggerating, I never asked a lot of questions to everyone else, only asked Seraph some stuff because I didn't want him to get hung up in thinking his results were guaranteeing that Asako was guilty and you were innocent.

Plus, not sure why you are surprised, you know I never hint :catshrug

But since I'll be dead soon...here are my results:
N1: Blocked you-don't think I need to explain why I would
N2: Blocked revo-wanted to target an inactive, see if I got lucky
N3: Blocked James-one of the main persons who were so set on getting rid of Asako that day
N4: Blocked Jammin-and lookie here, we have no kills today

Oh yea,

Votekill Jammin
Finally, a prostitute. Get working, whore! Just kidding. If Jammin turns out to be the Janitor that would be the best thing ever. If not, eh, well then we lost. Either Santa wins (first time a 3rd role wins and it is a new one of mine! <3) or Mafia wins.
What did Santa gift you with in Night3 and did you use it on our newbie?
Yeah, Gry plays very differently than usual when he is townie, very undercover, hardly on and when he is on he does not pressure people into giving hints or reveal their roles which makes me think he wanted to stay unnoticed for as long as possible which speaks for Santa or Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or Gry is an Escort leading us all on... meh, whatever. Mafia owns the game anyway and we helped them strongly with all the day fails. Still can't believe the 18% on Asako worked and not the 82%, just my luck rolling a 1 when all I needed was a 2+ for my theory to be correct...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Finally, a prostitute. Get working, whore! Just kidding. If Jammin turns out to be the Janitor that would be the best thing ever. If not, eh, well then we lost. Either Santa wins (first time a 3rd role wins and it is a new one of mine! <3) or Mafia wins.
What did Santa gift you with in Night3 and did you use it on our newbie?
Yeah, Gry plays very differently than usual when he is townie, very undercover, hardly on and when he is on he does not pressure people into giving hints or reveal their roles which makes me think he wanted to stay unnoticed for as long as possible which speaks for Santa or Mafia.
Not sure really, I just know I lost all my points. No other explanation other than Santa giving me coal because I don't got to church.

What about you James, what do you have in regards to your role. Town can still win this if we can weed out the Santa so Mafia can take care of them tonight since their victory is dependent on getting rid of him too.
You know, you've been Santa before, would fit with your hint that you gave early on in the game :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice to see Gry back in the game. To be honest I'd say that Jammin is toast. The question is do we want a double lynch? I'm seriously scared of Mafia interfering and maybe even safe Jammin and that is not acceptable.

Is there any hoe or spy who might have a clue in relation to the two night actions? If not we should move on to our roles and get everyone else to talk as well.

I'm fairly certain we have a Santa. It might even be Jammin for all I know but we need to see more about the others as well.

Votekill Jammin
Double lynch with who though? We could either all reveal and work from there or just take the safe route with Jammin only, organizing double lynches can be a pain, but very worthwhile if they work.

That said, I wonder if Jammin is Santa? A non townie, but not one of the mafias we need. So a double lynch could be good if we know with who.

!votekill Jammin I do believe Takuan more than him, and no way are there 2 Hiders, mainly due to game mechanic already delaying game with Defense stat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Santa can poison? I thought I made his role to hand out gifts for others to poison people with said gifts. Strange. Maybe Santa gave Vand a gift and Vand died the same night as he was killed by poison? After all poison takes time to work, it does not kill immediately. If Santa did try to hand a gift to Vand then he failed that night for sure as Vand died and could not receive his gift. Which is good news for us else Santa could finish tonight if we don't kill him.



Any det still alive who investigated Jammin or Takuan? Please? You can't all be dead there had to be at least 3 for nearly twenty players.
In theory a present can do anything, it‘s not defined. Role changes, status effects, or direct death. Or even giving a bunch of stat points, if someone got many one night it could be a Santa gift too.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Kise care to share more about your role, iirc you said it wasn't anything important like Doc or Det
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, when I was backreading I noticed both Jammin and revo liked the post of Elu showing Seraph got killed by Zasz and showed Spy. The rest were dead players liking it.

Maybe reading too much into something like likes, but I never do that myself, nor do many other players. Were they happy about the Seraph death?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hmm, seems like almost everyone voted. If you guys want to end the day early, you may votelock now :vbunny

Tagging few users who haven't voted yet who may want to end the day early as well:
@Belserion @revo @James Rye
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wait what? If you didn't block me than we either have a second whore. Or there is a Mafia prostitute which would also explain a LOT. So many annoying roles in this game. Might as well have a barkeeper next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock Jammin
Let's get it done.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't believe there are 2 Hiders, not even sure there is one to begin with, but there is likely a Santa still running out there, they paid me a visit on N3. GrySun hasn't said much to be honest, and he doesn't seem to care about pressuring people or trying to get things rolling since Town is in a bind. Makes me think he is Santa trying to get by.




I'm Mortician too :teehee

But you're exaggerating, I never asked a lot of questions to everyone else, only asked Seraph some stuff because I didn't want him to get hung up in thinking his results were guaranteeing that Asako was guilty and you were innocent.

Plus, not sure why you are surprised, you know I never hint :catshrug

But since I'll be dead soon...here are my results:
N1: Blocked you-don't think I need to explain why I would
N2: Blocked revo-wanted to target an inactive, see if I got lucky
N3: Blocked James-one of the main persons who were so set on getting rid of Asako that day
N4: Blocked Jammin-and lookie here, we have no kills today

Oh yea,

Votekill Jammin
Funny to hear from you that I haven‘t said much yet :XD You only just shared now, and so will I.

I’m the Bodyguard. Said at the start I dislike my role, and was less motivated for playing because I did expect to die anytime, either to someone killing me or me protecting the right person. But ironically this is the role I live with the longest.
I did max Def fully, so maybe I did block a kill in one of these last nights?

N1 target was gnut, I wrote that say I think that I expected him or me to die, was a subtle hint. N2 desin, because he did say he was maxing Str so he is some active role. N3 I sent in advance that I protect Seraph before I left but he died that day and I didn‘t come back til N4 :feelsbadman N4 I then picked James.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait what? If you didn't block me than we either have a second whore. Or there is a Mafia prostitute which would also explain a LOT. So many annoying roles in this game. Might as well have a barkeeper next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock Jammin
Let's get it done.
What role were you? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
!votelock Jammin can finish it faster then.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votelock Jammin
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votelock Jammin

Not sure really, I just know I lost all my points. No other explanation other than Santa giving me coal because I don't got to church.

What about you James, what do you have in regards to your role. Town can still win this if we can weed out the Santa so Mafia can take care of them tonight since their victory is dependent on getting rid of him too.
You know, you've been Santa before, would fit with your hint that you gave early on in the game :rolleyes:
I wish, would be far more interesting what I got.
The last time I was Santa I was killed in N1 now.
My role is active but tells me nothing.

Also @desin24 I thought you were Bodyguard as in you haven't used it till Seraph showed up and you had a worthy target to protect and due Seraph being day-killed you protected me instead?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votelock Takuan

No sense in delaying this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top