- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
I freaking wishInb4 David anime gets announced tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I freaking wishInb4 David anime gets announced tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Illuminati confirmed!!!Jimoto anime funded by the government.
David-kun anime funded by Michelangelo.
You heard it here first. I'm excited regardless, even though I'm not very interest in I'm From Japan.

That was unexpected...
This is what chapters these series were at when they had their anime announcements.
Jimoto ga Japan -16 - NEW
World Trigger - 60
Boku no Hero Academia - 65
Haikyuu!! - 74
BokuBen - 76
Nisekoi - 76
Dr. Stone - 83
Yakusoku no Neverland - 87
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - 88
Black Clover - 91
Shokugeki no Souma - 93
Assassination Classroom - 97
Kimetsu no Yaiba - 112
Hinomaruzumou - 175
Saiki - 194