Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

Hey! Congratulations. Tbh, I was nervous when it was only revo & me. But to think that you actually survived & played all alone! That was really cool!

So, as a gift to you I'll try my best to lynch / kill you from now on! (JK!).

So much for complimenting me, you are the real deal! But honestly, Im really happy that you won!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First of all, congrats Gry and thanks for the game, hosts, especially Elu that was left alone with a game in her hands and still went on with the game for our sake.

Now let's get to business. This game was extremely hard to play. Everyone I trusted was either lynched or killed at night. There was no one to lead cause, you know, they were all mafia or TP and the only ones that were defending the townies being lynched were actually mafia (and me and Gnut). And then that bish janitor killed Gnut. You have no idea how I hated the janitor all game (I always do though). Should have votekilled my usual prey D1 like I intended!
Meanwhile being TP in this game was so smooth and easy. No partners to cover, no pressure to give hints and, hear me out:
Jammins role made me so jealous. He wasn't announced like I was when I was SS, no martyr to counter him. I was just left to die with a role full of traps but not Jammin, Jammin had a clear way. Man, so unfair! I'm so jealous! But nice work, Jammin! You did well, just complaining about the situation not you.
Oh and Santa, he had the best gift of all. Presents that you can't see. Good. No one to complain about having received them. The most stealth role ever. Almost like it was meant to win.

But it's so easy for no players, let's all trash talk those useless townies, man they are so lame. If I was playing man, this would never happen! Sure! Go play the same game you are trashing and then talk.
This is why I like to have killing roles. At least I can do some work alone. Bad thing I can't kill spectators but oh well, still better than this.
Wow seeing you so cutely salty is a new sight :D Shapeshifter surprised me too, this time he was actually approved for testing but still needed to be announced, but I forgot to write that post in the rules thread :lmao The lack of Martyr wasn‘t bad since the role got changed so that Martyr doesn‘t break illusions anymore. Which I maybe also forgot to write... Gotta put in some more work.
As for Santa, why were you or anyone under the impression that you know when you get a present? That was literally never the case with Santa gifts. They can do anything the hosts want, but player is never notified they got a present. People making up rules :catshrug

You are right with player comments about „LUL town“, especially from spectators or dead people. A good rant. But I do remember most of them all having situations where they were LUL townies, Magi especially, so I take it all very humorously :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Juviii That's why I think the Martyr need some reworking to prevent him becoming an Illusion breaker with 100% success rate. Or the Illusion 2nd role gets changed that only night actions kill the illusion.

And yeah, normally we know if we received a gift from Santa. Like Vand should have been told he received a gift from Santa and that he can open it, which would poison him, or not. This way Santa was a stealth Ninja able to hide that long till Lindan received NVD because there was always stuff like Mafia Poisoner or so that could be argued against Santa case. I think it was a bit too strong of an ability to not have the ones being gifted been made aware of said gifts.
No we don‘t :oh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Literally not how Santa ever worked in any game.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You are right with player comments about „LUL town“, especially from spectators or dead people. A good rant. But I do remember most of them all having situations where they were LUL townies, Magi especially, so I take it all very humorously :lmao
Oh? You say Magi especially but if we put the meme troll game from OW aside, which games aside from the end day phase of KnB are you referring to since I haven't played that many games as townie lol. xD
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Wow seeing you so cutely salty is a new sight :D Shapeshifter surprised me too, this time he was actually approved for testing but still needed to be announced, but I forgot to write that post in the rules thread :lmao The lack of Martyr wasn‘t bad since the role got changed so that Martyr doesn‘t break illusions anymore. Which I maybe also forgot to write... Gotta put in some more work.
As for Santa, why were you or anyone under the impression that you know when you get a present? That was literally never the case with Santa gifts. They can do anything the hosts want, but player is never notified they got a present. People making up rules :catshrug

You are right with player comments about „LUL town“, especially from spectators or dead people. A good rant. But I do remember most of them all having situations where they were LUL townies, Magi especially, so I take it all very humorously :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


No we don‘t :oh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Literally not how Santa ever worked in any game.
Not being notified doesn't mean you don't know. You will know if something weird happens to you. Just like the non-voter disease.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh? You say Magi especially but if we put the meme troll game from OW aside, which games aside from the end day phase of KnB are you referring to since I haven't played that many games as townie lol. xD
Why should we put the meme OW game aside? :fan I did mean that one, heh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not being notified doesn't mean you don't know. You will know if something weird happens to you. Just like the non-voter disease.
The Santa gifts were actually picked really well. The game roles too. Will write in more detail soon.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Why should we put the meme OW game aside? :fan I did mean that one, heh.
Ah, okay, then it's gucci. Your comment implied as if there were more so that caught my curiousty. Funny tho, I was even meme'ing with Greg yesterday about that game in the deadpad. x)

@Juviii git gud next time. <3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So first of all, big thanks to @Elusia and @Lambu for hosting this christmas game. To be honest I got worried when Spirit left, but Elu still wanted to host and Lambu helped, and from what I can tell the game went flawlessly without mistakes and it was a very fun game. Not saying that just because I won tho :XD This wasn‘t as posts-filled like WoW game or some others, but it doesn‘t need to either. A lot of fun things happened, many great plays, and not too difficult to backread.
The stat point system was very interesting, but don‘t recall if apart from the Asako thing it did much else this game :hmm Also Agility was kinda underwhelming compared to Str for the Chads and Def for the cowards.

Winning as Santa feels as amazing as I imagined it would :zomg It really was difficult though. I expected me to die rather soon, or be Det investigated or blocked. But I had both tons of luck and enough good plays to last me til the end.
My general game plan was to contribute enough, while not too enough to aeem dangerous to mafia. Docs and Defense stat exist, but didn‘t want to rely on those, so better to stay in the shadows a bit more. Another fun thing that complements this Santa playstyle is that Santa really doesn‘t care who gets lynched, be it all townies or all mafias. I couldn‘t care less, tho the amount of screwups was fun to see :lmao I suspected desin and Gryff long ago, Linda as well but tried to suck up to them here and there, and not outright call out anyone. Except Asako, but I always bully her :nerd Only revo surprised me, since she played different than in her last game, but prolly the extra experience of what she did wrong the game before.

Stats-wise, I got +3 like everyone for surviving, and +1 for successful night action, so I knew how many nights I still had to survive, which is very neat. I put 1 value stat point in Str just in case the 3% ever help to roll it just in case, all the rest into Def. Think I ended with 3% Str and 45% Def. Not sure if it ever helped tho, was lucky in what other people did.

Sorry @Vandred :crying Santa has no idea what gifts he‘s handing out. Only later it occurred to me that I maybe poisoned you, and postgame confirmed it.. Was hoping you get something strong or cool like Mafia Det action. Gnut I gifted because I like my uncle :clingy Next Gryffindor since I suspected he was mafia and thus more Str and less Def.
Next ones I picked according to what they said about stats. Linda said early that maxing one stat is boring, so thought she‘d have less Def and smaller odds for me to fail. Finishing with James who openly said he put all into Str :hee

The presents were very interestingly picked. Poison status kills someone early, but not right away. Turning someone into Freeman is fantastic for me, as it speeds up my win. Removing everyone‘s skill points though, this is where it starts to get bad for me. Was amazing since it maybe made Gryff easier to be killed by Jammin, but it confirmed a Santa was in the game if that person spoke up, like Gryff did. Same with the NVD, it starting so late is either a Sickly who failed 3 nights in a row or a late Santa gift, which further is there to alert the players that Santa is still there, on Day 5. Got me a bit worried, but it worked out well.

Role-wise, there was a lot of Anti-Santa :XD Mafia Det, Spy and Mortician(is a direct counter to me since I love to fake active claims, I almost said I bodyguarded Vand N1 but Juviii wrote her role before I did, which saved me :lmao ). I learned to be less eager with my claiming, and the extra patience made sure I don‘t get screwed over. I also considered claiming Hider, which would‘ve equally been a disaster :lmao

Town was pretty strong this game tbh, 2 useful Dets, Apprentice, 2 Sane Docs, Prostitute, Mortician, Noble, I Child... But it was very well balanced with a strong Mafia. The Gambler threw me off, I never got targeted nor did anyone ever complain about getting their vote corrupted. Really good and thought out game, big props to Elu and Spirit for making this. Feeling proud of @Tux, he started off as my cohost :blush

I also looove how connected this game‘s happenings are, everything led to something else. The Vand poisoning led to Asako‘s demise, James saving me led to all that and a Santa win(town could‘ve still won thanks to Jammin), only sad thing about Santa win is that I‘m really curious how the game would‘ve continued. People bought my claim so I prolly would‘ve made it more nights if needed :teehee

Thanks to everyone for playing, was one of the most fun games yet. Wish you all a great christmas and new years‘ eve! :hug
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Town was pretty strong this game tbh, 2 useful Dets, Apprentice, 2 Sane Docs, Prostitute, Mortician, Noble, I Child... But it was very well balanced with a strong Mafia. The Gambler threw me off, I never got targeted nor did anyone ever complain about getting their vote corrupted. Really good and thought out game, big props to Elu and Spirit for making this. Feeling proud of @Tux, he started off as my cohost :blush
"...And a very useful Spy,that had me figured out from the get go..." :feelsbadman
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, time to update the list of Christmas presents in this game:

@Crescent Jinx - D1 lynch with an unlynchable role
@MarmaladeSky - D2 lynch with an equally unlynchable role
@Seraph - has the most on-point observations all game, spends three days trying to lynch a townie, succeeds when she becomes Sane Det, just in time to get a @Zasz to the face with an unlynchable claim
@Vandred - N1 Santa gift is poison
@gnut - N2 Santa gift is a role switch from Doc to Freeman, gets killed N3
@James Rye - salt rage over Zasz and town playing badly, saved Santa on N1
@SonOfDaws - the only action he manages to perform before being the first to get killed fails because of RNG with very low odds
@Asako - tries to learn from me, succeeds in spite of minimal odds, becomes the only Sane Det left, gets bandwagoned by everyone right after
@desin24 and @Gryffindor - celebrate all game for eazy win, bandwagon Jammin, get shattered as his Shapeshifter Illusions
@Jammin - hides behind the other TP on N1, doesn't eliminate him thanks to James' protection, that TP wins
@digitaldude - gets Guilty result on both TPs, gets Janitorized before getting to reveal anything
@lindananahayashida and @revo - are convinced Gry is Santa, they go for a confirmed townie instead and lose
@Juviii - confirms for everyone that there's a Santa, gets mostly ignored, is continuously told the town is dumb and playing awfully, claims a moment too early to catch the Santa in a lie
@GrySun - doesn't get Pom to play when he's Santa because of a host mistake? I don't know

So I think @Takuan and @Belserion are the only ones who managed to escape getting memed in this game. The real winners? :XD


Van: “Well it’s not like he was actually present to play”
This is very accurate :lmao


Half part of the strategy, other half really had no time.
First TP and Santa win goes to the man on a plane without a plan. :nah Another confirmation that the best TP strategy is to participate as little as possible :rolleyes: but congrats for the hollow victory I guess -333-/

Thanks to @Lambu and @Elusia for hosting the game, one for the hall of fame for several reasons, I think :XD I think the Christmas spirit really showed, especially with the detail of putting poison and disease in Santa's gifts °3°


Oh so you brought him some coral snakes :hurr
You really can find a :hurr in everything :oh


@Vandred it's really is the fourth time that gry killed you,impressive :kappa
It really is impressive to see how many times he's managed to get me killed mostly accidentally, especially considering we have an agreement of not trying to kill one another :lmao


Altho I was happy at @Vandred death! :xp In fact, I wanted to eliminate you on the first night for making such a bad decision!
Oh, it wasn't so bad in my eyes :rolleyes: But as you found out, you need to get in line for that, sister :gnut


Role-wise, there was a lot of Anti-Santa :XD Mafia Det, Spy and Mortician(is a direct counter to me since I love to fake active claims, I almost said I bodyguarded Vand N1 but Juviii wrote her role before I did, which saved me :lmao ). I learned to be less eager with my claiming, and the extra patience made sure I don‘t get screwed over. I also considered claiming Hider, which would‘ve equally been a disaster :lmao
Aye boyz, hinting early only helps the scum, we should all try to be as shady as possible all the time
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph - has the most on-point observations all game, spends three days trying to lynch a townie, succeeds when she becomes Sane Det, just in time to get a @Zasz to the face with an unlynchable claim
You know...i'm just gonna be proud that you praised my observations before reminding me of the harsh reality of my sudden death. :emobirb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know...i'm just gonna be proud that you praised my observations before reminding me of the harsh reality of my sudden death. :emobirb
You sudden death wasn't really your fault, but getting my faithful Asako lynched in her moment of glory was definitely your fault. So you deserved that - thanks, avenger @Zasz, for bringing this man to justice :emobirb:handgun
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
So I think @Takuan and @Belserion are the only ones who managed to escape getting memed in this game. The real winners? :XD
I got one for Bel, but I'll save that when I make a big post tomorrow :lambirb
The only thing that Takuan did that may consider to be a meme is not hiding at night. Not once, but twice :XD

But I guess that's normal compared to.. pretty much everyone :lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You sudden death wasn't really your fault, but getting my faithful Asako lynched in her moment of glory was definitely your fault. So you deserved that - thanks, avenger @Zasz, for bringing this man to justice :emobirb:handgun
Had i lived another night,i had spied on Gry and questioned him about his target...i could've redeemed myself.:emobirb
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I think @Takuan and @Belserion are the only ones who managed to escape getting memed in this game. The real winners? :XD
You couldn't be more wrong. The real winner in this, clearly and without question, is @Zasz.

His trolling was next level this game. You just can't see the brilliance of it. Without his distraction of killing Seraph there is a good chance I would have been found out earlier or not hidden behind him. It was all one long elaborate bankshot in which he used me to kill myself, Desin, and Gryff at the very reasonable cost of Seraph and his own life.

Zasz is a champion. A legendary hero of town. Songs should be sung of him. Parades should be held in his honor. He was playing chess while us simpletons were playing checkers.

See Zasz for who he truely is!
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Okay, time to update the list of Christmas presents in this game:

@Crescent Jinx - D1 lynch with an unlynchable role
@MarmaladeSky - D2 lynch with an equally unlynchable role
@Seraph - has the most on-point observations all game, spends three days trying to lynch a townie, succeeds when she becomes Sane Det, just in time to get a @Zasz to the face with an unlynchable claim
@Vandred - N1 Santa gift is poison
@gnut - N2 Santa gift is a role switch from Doc to Freeman, gets killed N3
@James Rye - salt rage over Zasz and town playing badly, saved Santa on N1
@SonOfDaws - the only action he manages to perform before being the first to get killed fails because of RNG with very low odds
@Asako - tries to learn from me, succeeds in spite of minimal odds, becomes the only Sane Det left, gets bandwagoned by everyone right after
@desin24 and @Gryffindor - celebrate all game for eazy win, bandwagon Jammin, get shattered as his Shapeshifter Illusions
@Jammin - hides behind the other TP on N1, doesn't eliminate him thanks to James' protection, that TP wins
@digitaldude - gets Guilty result on both TPs, gets Janitorized before getting to reveal anything
@lindananahayashida and @revo - are convinced Gry is Santa, they go for a confirmed townie instead and lose
@Juviii - confirms for everyone that there's a Santa, gets mostly ignored, is continuously told the town is dumb and playing awfully, claims a moment too early to catch the Santa in a lie
@GrySun - doesn't get Pom to play when he's Santa because of a host mistake? I don't know

So I think @Takuan and @Belserion are the only ones who managed to escape getting memed in this game. The real winners? :XD



This is very accurate :lmao



First TP and Santa win goes to the man on a plane without a plan. :nah Another confirmation that the best TP strategy is to participate as little as possible :rolleyes: but congrats for the hollow victory I guess -333-/

Thanks to @Lambu and @Elusia for hosting the game, one for the hall of fame for several reasons, I think :XD I think the Christmas spirit really showed, especially with the detail of putting poison and disease in Santa's gifts °3°



You really can find a :hurr in everything :oh



It really is impressive to see how many times he's managed to get me killed mostly accidentally, especially considering we have an agreement of not trying to kill one another :lmao



Oh, it wasn't so bad in my eyes :rolleyes: But as you found out, you need to get in line for that, sister :gnut



Aye boyz, hinting early only helps the scum, we should all try to be as shady as possible all the time
Its hilarious! :clap

Except for that part! :box
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You couldn't be more wrong. The real winner in this, clearly and without question, is @Zasz.

His trolling was next level this game. You just can't see the brilliance of it. Without his distraction of killing Seraph there is a good chance I would have been found out earlier or not hidden behind him. It was all one long elaborate bankshot in which he used me to kill myself, Desin, and Gryff at the very reasonable cost of Seraph and his own life.

Zasz is a champion. A legendary hero of town. Songs should be sung of him. Parades should be held in his honor. He was playing chess while us simpletons were playing checkers.

See Zasz for who he truely is!
See? I am not the only thinking Zasz was trolling. No way he really believed Seraph to be a Mafia with two people confirming Seraphs two night investigations, it just doesn't add up to me. The chance for Seraph to be a Mafia faking Spy was way too low and even if he was doing so, we could have just waited one more night to trap the Spy by having him investigate an action role and if he's wrong, head off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top