I am trying to re-play Digimon World Dawn I am still stuck in first mission (looking for Cheetah and one other friend of mine; they are fellow Light Fang members).
I tried Linkz. Despite the terrible name, it was fun for a while, but it didn't last long enough (but that's just me). Still not sure why, it just wasn't my cup of tea I guess, even though I really want to play anything Digimon related at this point lol.
I don't even have a ps4 so the answer is no unfortunately ^^' (and if I did tbh I would have different priorities cause games are expensive).
Gonna try Linkz again, when I played it it had only been released in Japan. Not going through the trouble of double guessing everything should make it more enjoyable lol.
Way too hard to get anything in Linkz without Awakening Digimon, which can cost a crapton of $$$. I love the premise behind it, been waiting for a mobile Digimon game, but as it is now...global is way too P2P.
You can't really reroll efficiently right now in GL. Unless you want to roll maybe 1 time per account, or spend a crapton of time earning more stones via quests to do a 200 stone pull. Lots of people are doing it though and posting their results at reddit.com/r/digimonlinkz.
Way too hard to get anything in Linkz without Awakening Digimon, which can cost a crapton of $$$. I love the premise behind it, been waiting for a mobile Digimon game, but as it is now...global is way too P2P.
You can't really reroll efficiently right now in GL. Unless you want to roll maybe 1 time per account, or spend a crapton of time earning more stones via quests to do a 200 stone pull. Lots of people are doing it though and posting their results at reddit.com/r/digimonlinkz.
I've got a awakened Digimon (+4 Susanoomon) without $$$ Wait for a better event, usually data bytes type event. Ranking type event is too difficult. You must play it every time, like every second. It's so tiring. But data bytes type event is more doable. I got Susanoo +4 from data bytes type event (Stronger vs Stronger).
Once you have a +4 Digimon, people won't underestimate you anymore. The chance of other players who have +4 Digimon entering your room (when you recruit people) will get higher. And the chance of you getting another +4 Digimon will too.
Btw Links is currently under maintenance. It's been since last Saturday. It's already a week. Sigh..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So far these are my digimons
The notable ones are:
MirageGaogamon Burst Mode +4
Susanoomon +4
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode +4
Rustyrannomon +4
MegaGargomon +4
Examon +4
Barbamon (mutant) +3
Plesiomon (mutant) +3
The others are underway, such as: Veemon +4, Solarmon +4, Elecmon +4 (still looking for a proper mega. I want to evolve Elec to AncietGreymon but still trying to find a proper elemental resistance), Andromon +3 (still stuck because I don't have fragments), Agumon black +3, and Saberleomon +2.
And these are my fragments:
I plan to make Gallant X, Maste, Chaosgallant, Ancientgrey, Luce, Kentauros, Omega zwart, Rose BM, and Lordknight.
Yeah, definitly. Digmon with a kind of slightly dark twist to it and SJRPG gameplay. I'm in.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm curious how dark they'll go. Because if you think about it there kind of is a nice space for a monster raising game for a slightly older fans. Persona and Shin Megami Tensei kind of have that market cornered right now but those games come out so rarely.
Even something just a little more mature themed is going to appeal to people like me in a huge way and maybe provide a nice avenue to introduce Digimon to people who might otherwise just consider themselves Pokemon people. I think there is an open niche there.
New mons
So far I am pretty satisfied with Kentauros X. His skill only requires 2 AP + boost, which is very efficient. He is also more tanky than Kentauros. I am also satisfied with Lordknight And Creepy can lock skill
And finally, look at those 21 frags of Alpha my fave mon. I've also got 21 Ophani frags. Gonna make a +4 Ophani soon
And my very first Nature-skilled mon: Rave and Rose. Also, Shinegrey Ruin Mode...
I'm curious how dark they'll go. Because if you think about it there kind of is a nice space for a monster raising game for a slightly older fans. Persona and Shin Megami Tensei kind of have that market cornered right now but those games come out so rarely.
Even something just a little more mature themed is going to appeal to people like me in a huge way and maybe provide a nice avenue to introduce Digimon to people who might otherwise just consider themselves Pokemon people. I think there is an open niche there.
Can't wait for you to buy it and your review as well Jams This is one of the reasons why I like Digimon more than Pokemon. The darkness spices things up
Now, taking all things like personality, design, color scheme, skills, title etc into consideration, what's your one ultimate favorite digimon Jams? Like the only one digimon you like the most, favorite of favorites.
Can't wait for you to buy it and your review as well Jams This is one of the reasons why I like Digimon more than Pokemon. The darkness spices things up
Now, taking all things like personality, design, color scheme, skills, title etc into consideration, what's your one ultimate favorite digimon Jams? Like the only one digimon you like the most, favorite of favorites.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.