Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am trying to re-play Digimon World Dawn :D I am still stuck in first mission (looking for Cheetah and one other friend of mine; they are fellow Light Fang members).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
Digimon World this brings some horrible memories yeah DIGIEVOLUTION AND NUMEMON APPEARS sigh tears and more tears how this was even child game??:emocat:emocat:emocat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Anyone downloaded Digimon Linkz? Add me: 77162838 (Ahmad)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


New trailer of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory! Lots of new digimon :zomg

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I tried Linkz. Despite the terrible name, it was fun for a while, but it didn't last long enough (but that's just me). Still not sure why, it just wasn't my cup of tea I guess, even though I really want to play anything Digimon related at this point lol.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah.. zannen.. :feelsbadman

Well then Hacker's Memory would be your answer :zomg Do you plan to pre-order it?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't even have a ps4 so the answer is no unfortunately ^^' (and if I did tbh I would have different priorities cause games are expensive).

Gonna try Linkz again, when I played it it had only been released in Japan. Not going through the trouble of double guessing everything should make it more enjoyable lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is re-rolling a thing in this game btw?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You played the JP ver? Sugoi :awe

Hmm I don't know. Maybe if you still remember your username/code you can play your old account again? :?bunny
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
Way too hard to get anything in Linkz without Awakening Digimon, which can cost a crapton of $$$. I love the premise behind it, been waiting for a mobile Digimon game, but as it is now...global is way too P2P.

You can't really reroll efficiently right now in GL. Unless you want to roll maybe 1 time per account, or spend a crapton of time earning more stones via quests to do a 200 stone pull. Lots of people are doing it though and posting their results at reddit.com/r/digimonlinkz.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Way too hard to get anything in Linkz without Awakening Digimon, which can cost a crapton of $$$. I love the premise behind it, been waiting for a mobile Digimon game, but as it is now...global is way too P2P.

You can't really reroll efficiently right now in GL. Unless you want to roll maybe 1 time per account, or spend a crapton of time earning more stones via quests to do a 200 stone pull. Lots of people are doing it though and posting their results at reddit.com/r/digimonlinkz.
I've got a awakened Digimon (+4 Susanoomon) without $$$ :D Wait for a better event, usually data bytes type event. Ranking type event is too difficult. You must play it every time, like every second. It's so tiring. But data bytes type event is more doable. I got Susanoo +4 from data bytes type event (Stronger vs Stronger).

Once you have a +4 Digimon, people won't underestimate you anymore. The chance of other players who have +4 Digimon entering your room (when you recruit people) will get higher. And the chance of you getting another +4 Digimon will too.

Btw Links is currently under maintenance. It's been since last Saturday. It's already a week. Sigh..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So far these are my digimons


The notable ones are:
  • MirageGaogamon Burst Mode +4
  • Susanoomon +4
  • Imperialdramon Paladin Mode +4
  • Rustyrannomon +4
  • MegaGargomon +4
  • Examon +4
  • Barbamon (mutant) +3
  • Plesiomon (mutant) +3
The others are underway, such as: Veemon +4, Solarmon +4, Elecmon +4 (still looking for a proper mega. I want to evolve Elec to AncietGreymon but still trying to find a proper elemental resistance), Andromon +3 (still stuck because I don't have fragments), Agumon black +3, and Saberleomon +2.

And these are my fragments:




I plan to make Gallant X, Maste, Chaosgallant, Ancientgrey, Luce, Kentauros, Omega zwart, Rose BM, and Lordknight.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So Kiks have you seen the new trailer for the new Digimon game yet?

If not...


I'm pretty excited. Seems like one of the most interesting twists on a series I've seen in a while.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So Kiks have you seen the new trailer for the new Digimon game yet?

If not...


I'm pretty excited. Seems like one of the most interesting twists on a series I've seen in a while.
Oh, not yet. Thanks Jammin

Will you play it?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, not yet. Thanks Jammin

Will you play it?
Yeah, definitly. Digmon with a kind of slightly dark twist to it and SJRPG gameplay. I'm in.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm curious how dark they'll go. Because if you think about it there kind of is a nice space for a monster raising game for a slightly older fans. Persona and Shin Megami Tensei kind of have that market cornered right now but those games come out so rarely.

Even something just a little more mature themed is going to appeal to people like me in a huge way and maybe provide a nice avenue to introduce Digimon to people who might otherwise just consider themselves Pokemon people. I think there is an open niche there.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
New mons :zomg
So far I am pretty satisfied with Kentauros X. His skill only requires 2 AP + boost, which is very efficient. He is also more tanky than Kentauros. I am also satisfied with Lordknight :nod And Creepy can lock skill :zomg

And finally, look at those 21 frags of Alpha :zomg my fave mon. I've also got 21 Ophani frags. Gonna make a +4 Ophani soon

And my very first Nature-skilled mon: Rave and Rose. Also, Shinegrey Ruin Mode...

I'm curious how dark they'll go. Because if you think about it there kind of is a nice space for a monster raising game for a slightly older fans. Persona and Shin Megami Tensei kind of have that market cornered right now but those games come out so rarely.

Even something just a little more mature themed is going to appeal to people like me in a huge way and maybe provide a nice avenue to introduce Digimon to people who might otherwise just consider themselves Pokemon people. I think there is an open niche there.
Can't wait for you to buy it and your review as well Jams :nod This is one of the reasons why I like Digimon more than Pokemon. The darkness spices things up

Now, taking all things like personality, design, color scheme, skills, title etc into consideration, what's your one ultimate favorite digimon Jams? Like the only one digimon you like the most, favorite of favorites.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can't wait for you to buy it and your review as well Jams :nod This is one of the reasons why I like Digimon more than Pokemon. The darkness spices things up

Now, taking all things like personality, design, color scheme, skills, title etc into consideration, what's your one ultimate favorite digimon Jams? Like the only one digimon you like the most, favorite of favorites.
Well keep in mind that most of my original exposure to Digimon came from the anime. So Agumon always has a place in my heart.

There was another one I liked a lot but I can't remember the name. It had an attack called Hand of Fate in it's evolved form I remember that.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Anyone buys Digimon Survive?
 
Top