Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Can you reveal who your partner is not without a relationship penalty?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What would be the point of revealing who your partner is?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also, what interesing new rules.
I am still thinking of what to do with them

Also I spent yesterday (currently 11 am here in brazil) only giving classes from morning to night, I am spent
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm here...I spot hosts lurking (great stuff and nice touch with the game. Apparently assembling avis were tasking so its warm to see both are here). As mentioned the mechanic seems easy enough to understand, but I feel it might be more detrimental to town at first? You're not guaranteed that your partner is genuine, and the fact you're paired sort of puts this in your face every time. In addition, confirmed townies revealing partners wouldn't help either since we're not even sure who's genuine (this in theory balances things better but makes life difficult anyway). I feel the mafia have more of an edge with this. It's like a one shot mafia detective role + mason. I say so because I figure two mafia won't get paired together (least not from the same team). So they potentially have access to town role and a town to discuss. Giving mafia will communicate themselves, there's so much room for manipulation I think. Does have its perks for town as some pairings are definitely genuine but settling these doubts will more or less take forever. I think it's better to clear this out first, so no one becomes an easy puppet.
Yep, specially when your partner shows a role that is rather... heh :rolleyes:
Either way I dont think there's a real benefit on betraying your partner unless you are pretty sure they're lying, there's a nightpad to question them, day discussions and lynches so I will tag along for now.

Not for me, I trust my partner completely and am additionally secure in the thought that if that person did back stab me they would feel super bad about it. I hope.
My partner might be mafia??
So Day 1 is talking about your partners? Im not going to question people like I usually do but I do think some talking about ourselves early on is productive.
I also think my partner could be a mafia, their uncommon role and playstyle dont go in hand so far, but of course its still too early to tell.

About myself, Im an active role.

That is correct (meaning there's no penalty for revealing the identity, only for the role).
Now this is interesting... depending on the developments I might reveal it in this very day :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wait, we can reveal our partner's identity? That's interesting...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Does it apply to a partner who is Mafia too? He can reveal to his Mafia team who is his partner but not the role? Or he can act like a regular MM?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Does it apply to a partner who is Mafia too? He can reveal to his Mafia team who is his partner but not the role? Or he can act like a regular MM?
Is it even possible to have a Mafia partner?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Is it even possible to have a Mafia partner?
"Beware, however - because not all relationships are pure. You are told from the start the role of your partner, but some of these are fake identities the scum has acquired to infiltrate the town. "

You could be partnered with a Mafia Member but wouldn't know about it.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
When will we start saying something relevant?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Does it apply to a partner who is Mafia too? He can reveal to his Mafia team who is his partner but not the role? Or he can act like a regular MM?
Mafia can reveal whatever they want to their team. They also probably should, since having a partner doesn't change your winning conditions. :rolleyes:
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can see the benefit in waiting to speak with your partner overnight, but then again this could just give said partner the opportunity to sway you in misleading directions. Not sure what route I'm taking yet.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Can’t change my avatar at the moment, probably not until Monday(gomen hosts).

See some people sneakily filling post quota by restating what has been said already.

Maybe this game pushes me to use "that".
What is “that” partner :grumble
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
How much time left?
The day ends at 23:30 CET, so 7:21 hours to go at the moment. I'll put a link to a countdown in the sticky thread since I can't get one to show directly in the post... Unless someone has suggestions :ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top