Can you reveal who your partner is not without a relationship penalty?
That is correct (meaning there's no penalty for revealing the identity, only for the role).Can you reveal who your partner is not without a relationship penalty?
Yep, specially when your partner shows a role that is rather... hehI'm here...I spot hosts lurking (great stuff and nice touch with the game. Apparently assembling avis were tasking so its warm to see both are here). As mentioned the mechanic seems easy enough to understand, but I feel it might be more detrimental to town at first? You're not guaranteed that your partner is genuine, and the fact you're paired sort of puts this in your face every time. In addition, confirmed townies revealing partners wouldn't help either since we're not even sure who's genuine (this in theory balances things better but makes life difficult anyway). I feel the mafia have more of an edge with this. It's like a one shot mafia detective role + mason. I say so because I figure two mafia won't get paired together (least not from the same team). So they potentially have access to town role and a town to discuss. Giving mafia will communicate themselves, there's so much room for manipulation I think. Does have its perks for town as some pairings are definitely genuine but settling these doubts will more or less take forever. I think it's better to clear this out first, so no one becomes an easy puppet.

Not for me, I trust my partner completely and am additionally secure in the thought that if that person did back stab me they would feel super bad about it. I hope.
So Day 1 is talking about your partners? Im not going to question people like I usually do but I do think some talking about ourselves early on is productive.My partner might be mafia??
Now this is interesting... depending on the developments I might reveal it in this very dayThat is correct (meaning there's no penalty for revealing the identity, only for the role).

Is it even possible to have a Mafia partner?Does it apply to a partner who is Mafia too? He can reveal to his Mafia team who is his partner but not the role? Or he can act like a regular MM?
"Beware, however - because not all relationships are pure. You are told from the start the role of your partner, but some of these are fake identities the scum has acquired to infiltrate the town. "Is it even possible to have a Mafia partner?
Alright,you start.When will we start saying something relevant?
Mafia can reveal whatever they want to their team. They also probably should, since having a partner doesn't change your winning conditions.Does it apply to a partner who is Mafia too? He can reveal to his Mafia team who is his partner but not the role? Or he can act like a regular MM?

What is “that” partnerMaybe this game pushes me to use "that".
The day ends at 23:30 CET, so 7:21 hours to go at the moment. I'll put a link to a countdown in the sticky thread since I can't get one to show directly in the post... Unless someone has suggestionsHow much time left?

Was that... intentional?What is “that” partner![]()
Well,like most MCs i too have an ace up my sleeve. A "move" i thought up in my hiatus from the Game. Don't get too hyped though,you know with me this is always hit or total miss.What is “that”
partner![]()
