Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:teehee
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Just wanna say this is the same broken logic of the Witch Trials :bnah But whatever.
What can i say,the Past has teached me that valuable lesson. :teehee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I prefer not to reveal the name of my partner right now.
For what reason though? I made a post and stated my mind about it all, wish you’d give more of your opinions too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What can i say,the Past has teached me that valuable lesson. :teehee
Life is more than 1 lesson on repeat :chair
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Reminder that some people haven’t made their 3 post quota today. Will tag you later. Too many to tag now.

@Crescent Jinx @Vandred I have a another question. Assuming your partner is Mafia. Is the fake role related to his true one or not?

If the fake role is Vigilante for example would it mean that his true role is Assassin?
The fake roles were created separately. Then randomly placed. Just like how normal roles are.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
For what reason though? I made a post and stated my mind about it all, wish you’d give more of your opinions too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Life is more than 1 lesson on repeat :chair
There is no rush. I prefer to discuss with my partner myself and see what happens first.

How many reveals are there so far anyway? Only you and Pom, right?
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
well who has more advanced by a reveal or not reveal???
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ufff... I'm going with digitaldude. Not much reason behind, his play just confused me the most (alongside Nietz's).

!votekill digitaldude
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So Taku is behaving strange for the role he has? :hmm Interesting.
I mean, maybe he's just busy or something, but if I had that role I would be much bolder (he only posted twice, so thats why I said its still early...)
Anyway his role is rather unique and easy to bluff so its a matter of time that the game setting shows if he's legit or not, thats why I give him the benefit of the doubt. On the contrary mine is more common.

And the Nietz thing is a rather weak way of derailing the conversation, she could have meant anything, from covering to outright protecting. Instigating her to clarify is a terrible play.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm going with DD as well,Nietz may as well just have made a Newbie Mistake or pulled some sort of strategy. I'll need some more time before making a call on her. If we vote for Nietz straight away for that earlier confusion that'd be the same as voting Taku last game for and i quote "He's been inactive".:feelsbadman

Votekill Digitaldude

can still change but i doubt anything spectacular is going to happen here on D1,the really intriguing stuff will go down in the Conversations at Night.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Imthe detective. I told you asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont kill me fools.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
But why the most are against @digitaldude ...I don't see any reasons yet?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This bandwagon out of nowhere with 1 hour left.
I've got to admit I didnt like the scalation of votes, but your reactions and talk is suspcious as hell. There were ways to not reveal your role :fail

Anyway, time to switch vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I've got to admit I didnt like the scalation of votes, but your reactions and talk is suspcious as hell. There were ways to not reveal your role :fail

Anyway, time to switch vote.
You got to consider 1 hour left and most people aren't online. It is what it is, I can survive one night against mafia possibly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top