Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry, why hom&m 5 and not the best one, 3 '-'

I can't believe I'm the only one with pes in his list :kappa
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Meh, I wasn't a fan


The Snes was a fantastic console - it had some of my favourite games of all time
Fzero
Rock'n'roll racing
Starfox
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
SF2
Donkey Kong Country
Super Bomberman
Shadowrun
Earthworm Jim
Super Castlevania 4
Killer Instinct...

And many, many, more
I’m sitting here nodding my head... but looking at my list, there’s not a single SNES title. :oh There’s a lot of them on my HM list though but still, I’m a bi shocked myself as it’s probably tied for best game console ever imo.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I’m sitting here nodding my head... but looking at my list, there’s not a single SNES title. :oh There’s a lot of them on my HM list though but still, I’m a bi shocked myself as it’s probably tied for best game console ever imo.
Was thinking of jotting down a few HMs, but then I realised that there would be far too many...

... might make a list of a few from each category
RTS
RPG
FPS
etc.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, why hom&m 5 and not the best one, 3 '-'

I can't believe I'm the only one with pes in his list :kappa
Because I replayed it like 5 times, the campaigns, and feel like replaying again.

That was one of my criteria for top 3. Games I loved so much that I even replayed them tons of times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you ever play 5 though Hardy? Maybe because it was my first one, idk, but it‘s my favorite of them all. Just love the campaigns, the game balance, skills, even multiplayer I played a few times.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Because I replayed it like 5 times, the campaigns, and feel like replaying again.

That was one of my criteria for top 3. Games I loved so much that I even replayed them tons of times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you ever play 5 though Hardy? Maybe because it was my first one, idk, but it‘s my favorite of them all. Just love the campaigns, the game balance, skills, even multiplayer I played a few times.
I did but not much. I overall liked the feeling of 3 more. And even tho it's dated af people still say it's the best one, so if I go back to play one I go for 3 (I'm pretty sure I have it currently installed). I could give 5 a second chance eventually tho.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After reading some picks I'd like to dole out some pats on the back.

@Vici Good pick on Baldur's Gate.

@Nii Gothic II great if little known choice.

@Valhalla777 Jedi Outcast :verily

@Farfalla Fire Emblem Awakening :verily

@Gryffindor Love that you put Deadspace 2 on your list.

There is lots on this list to be ashamed of though. Like why am I the only one that nominated Suikoden II? Come on! It's so clearly better than every Final Fantasy game. And has an amazing soundtrack.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin no love for me? :gwah
Hmm, lets see. Kudos on the Breath of Fire III pick.

I played it for Playstation so I didn't recognize it. Great choice.

I'd also praise you for Earthbound except that seems to have been rated over Suikoden II and I'm waaay to salty about that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hmm, lets see. Kudos on the Breath of Fire III pick.

I played it for Playstation so I didn't recognize it. Great choice.

I'd also praise you for Earthbound except that seems to have been rated over Suikoden II and I'm waaay to salty about that.
Just wait for my #1 pick! :zomg
And if you haven't played it, it's going to be a top priority for you. :nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just wait for my #1 pick! :zomg
And if you haven't played it, it's going to be a top priority for you. :nod
I feel like I've played most if not all of the games on this list so far. I am a massive nerd.

Except PES because it's a sports game and not nerdy enough. And the Pokemon ones because Digimon > Pokemon.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I feel like I've played most if not all of the games on this list so far. I am a massive nerd.
I've certainly played at least 80-90% of them

I used to have so much free time for gaming...
:emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
After reading some picks I'd like to dole out some pats on the back.

@Vici Good pick on Baldur's Gate.

@Nii Gothic II great if little known choice.

@Valhalla777 Jedi Outcast :verily

@Farfalla Fire Emblem Awakening :verily

@Gryffindor Love that you put Deadspace 2 on your list.

There is lots on this list to be ashamed of though. Like why am I the only one that nominated Suikoden II? Come on! It's so clearly better than every Final Fantasy game. And has an amazing soundtrack.

Did you play Suikoden 5? That one almost made my list.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did you play Suikoden 5? That one almost made my list.
Yup, I've played all of them. Including Suikoden Tactics. And 5 was really good. The great ones are 1, 2, and 5. An argument could be made for Suikoden 3 with it's 4 protagonists but it's just not as good as the others IMO. The only bad one is Suikoden 4.

Too bad, Konami is dead and we'll never get another.:emocat
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Okami is probably the one I would have liked to include the most.

Funny that brandish picked mk9 Kitana. I mean, all characters are hawt in the game but they are also butterfaces, the technology wasn't there :lmao
I googled 'sexy kitana mortal kombat'. That was the pic that was easiest to 150x300. I should've went for Jade who is prolly the hottest.

Btw my MK selection isn't 9. I chose between 2, 3 and Deception.

Haha, I thought there's a very slight chance you or Brandy would pick it :XD
I've never heard of the game too ; )
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The reason I picked Suikoden 2 over Suikoden 5 though is 5 is much more of a normal JRPG in terms of tone and maturity.

Suikoden 2 is very much an adult themed RPG. One of the few JRPGs that had a story that really effected me. Lots of them tell stories of revolution and war but Suikoden 1 & 2 are so much more tragic than anything was at the time. How rare is it to have a game where your hero is fighting against something but loses everything that really means anything to him along the way?

The emotional weight of it is so great. Especially at the end. Few other JRPG's even tried for that kind of story. Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, and maybe Vandal Hearts. None are even close to as successful as Suikoden 2 was at it though, IMO.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre
Those are titles that I love.

You didn't answer about Lufia! XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now I'm curious about if you played and what you think of my first pick. Will go back to this later *-*
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You played Lufia? *-*
I did. Though I didn't get into it in a big way.

My big time JRPG obsession came during the PSone era. Lunar also needs to be mentioned as well. Another great game from back then.
 
Top