Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Jammin is spy but yeah im wondering if his partner, knowing hes spy might have sacrificed him if (s)hes mafia.
Well that just brings yet another path to follow :/
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
and i am confused with all these names, action, roles...will read through this patiently to give my opinion on this later ....o.O ....
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So DD claims Detective,and is saved by the benefit of a doubt,he goes to investigate Brandish at night to prove himself and turns out blocked making it impossible for him to flip as Trust worthy yet.
Not to mention the now conveniently dead escort that made it easy for him to claim he was blocked.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Tux mind sharing something about yourself,a hint or any suspicions you might have right now?

@Demonspeed @Takuan you guys as well,if you don't mind.:grumble
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Erinyes i think you forgot a pair. Gryffindor x Seraph. If i'm not mistaken (would need confirmation from them but i think they revealed first in the thread)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not to mention the now conveniently dead escort that made it easy for him to claim he was blocked.
Yeah that was the mafia plan to kill the escort so I can blend in better, you are dum dum.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I think you dum dum.
Well i'm sorry but pretty much everything falls perfectly into place for you,you're about to get lynched=Det Claim.(Which can be a Mafia Claim)

You wanna prove yourself trust worthy and are left Alive by the Mafia despite the fact you revealed that you have one of the most important roles for town. Insane or Not a Detective is a Risk for the Mafia.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The Juviii Bandwagon is another thing,if i am Mafia i know from the start who is in my Team and who isn't. They dont exactly need to coordinate too much on D1,go along with one of your Teammates and jump on a Lynchtrain. Then at night start strategizing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
...instead of someone who votekilled you?
Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well i'm sorry but pretty much everything falls perfectly into place for you,you're about to get lynched=Det Claim.(Which can be a Mafia Claim)

You wanna prove yourself trust worthy and are left Alive by the Mafia despite the fact you revealed that you have one of the most important roles for town. Insane or Not a Detective is a Risk for the Mafia.
in these games there is usually 2 detective he/she should be under the radar and will be useful.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role...
That has nothing to do with my point. If I were a Det, I would either investigate the lynched player or one of the people who tried to lynch me. Brandish voting for himself is nothing suspicious at all in my view. He changed his vote because we (randomly) votekilled Gryffindor at the same time, but my vote was already locked.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role...
Yeah i was one of them,which i'd blame more on the situation. We were in the ending stages of the Phase,it did seem like a hasty reaction especially if your claim had flipped as Truth. Now with all the pieces falling into place it's really hard for me to buy into it. I ended up voting for Jammin who turned out as a Town Spy.


That has nothing to do with my point. If I were a Det, I would either investigate the lynched player or one of the people who tried to lynch me. Brandish voting for himself is nothing suspicious at all in my view. He changed his vote because we (randomly) votekilled Gryffindor at the same time, but my vote was already locked.
Exactly,there is always the chance that one of my lynchers could be a Mafia. Since they know who they have to go for.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I did a thing last night. My target didn't do anything openly menacing, surprisingly enough.
"surprisingly enough"? That's interesting,so you had expected your target to make a Move during the night aka. you thought him/her Mafia?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Dunno, I don't like how any of this turned out in regards to your person, @digitaldude. Your D1 posts confused the hell out of me, you made a convenient claim, conveniently couldn't provide us any results, and I don't get why you would target Brandish when we have a confirmed lynched townie as well as a couple of people who votekilled you.

I will be here for approx. 2-4 hours. Then I have to leave you guys for D2. I won't be able to participate during my work. I'm leaning towards dd for now. Let's see what will happen in the next few hours.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hey everyone sorry for being inactive yesterday. As I said I was at work and to be honest after I just went home and to sleep. 4 Penalty Votes hurt a bit but I guess that is the lesson. Never go full @Zasz.

About the game. Holy moly. This is really bloody. Valentine's game probably has the bloodiest start I have seen so far. 4 townies dead in exchange for one Mafia whore. That's a tough bargain. I suspected 2 killing parties and not three but I guess a crazy doc might have been unlucky or we got a serial killer too (I hope it's Dean Winchester)
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah that was the mafia plan to kill the escort so I can blend in better, you are dum dum.
I am dum dum too but how would mafia know who was the escort?

Weak reasoning for investigating the 4th rounder but I told my partner you’d claim block, it’s a feasible strategy to be honest...but you oddly agreed with Lambu when there were several other people with 2 votes so there’s that as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top